Mod Series Idea: Mx256

Kuat-Drive Yards's Avatar Kuat-Drive Yards10/26/16 10:15 am
1 emeralds 463 4
10/26/2016 7:14 pm
PrototypeTheta's Avatar PrototypeTheta
From the start I can imagine you wondering what Mx256 could possibly mean. Perhaps you were able to guess that "x256" means that the quality of blocks will be x256 textures. However, I doubt that you were able to ascertain the meaning behind "M". I have recently been toying with the idea of a Moon mod; however, it has been done too often and too many times before. I wanted to add a spin to it, something to make it unique. So I came up with the idea of having x256 textures for all the entities, blocks, items, you name it. Then I thought, "Wow, I wonder if I could do that for other mods?" and soon came to be the idea of an entire series based upon this notion. Whether it be the Moon, Fallout, Skyrim, the Martian, or anything anyone might want I considered a Minimalist verion of what should be expected from such a mod.

Want to go to the Moon? Here's a high-quality spacesuit and an entire dimension.
Want to wander around the wasteland? Add a Pip-Boy, power armor, and a hellish world and you're set to go.
Mars? Well, you'll see.

So I ask of you, what would you like to see as a mod? Not just any mod, however, but a high-quality textured mod. All textures will be made by me, unless, you desire to help, in which case I will gladly accept any armor textures you may make.

Though I'm pretty much dead-set on making the Moon first, I've added a poll to see what you guys would like to see first. If anything becomes popular enough it will be expanded to a proper mod.
Kuat-Drive Yards
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer