I Need A LOT of Inputs

DestructionE's Avatar DestructionE12/9/16 6:09 pm
1 emeralds 1.3k 13
12/17/2016 8:54 pm
Jas's Avatar Jas
I'm working a little bit on a sort of artificial intelligence. The part I am working on is an input and output system. Basically, just follow the link to a survey where you just say as many different things as you can. However, only give one question or statement in your survey. You can submit as many surveys as you want, but in each, try to think of as many ways to say your statement/question as you can. For example, if the question you are putting is "How old are you?" your response should contain every way that you can think to ask that like "How long have you lived?", "What is your age?", "How many years have you lived?", etc. Please, check the responses first to make sure it has not been said before. If you can think of a new way to say something that has been submitted, please respond with the first form of the question that was asked as well as your version. Thanks.

By the way, the only bad answers here are ones that I can not understand. I literally want as many different things as possible, no matter how stupid. As long as I can understand what you are saying, it is a valid response.

Responses

Link to the survey
DestructionE
Level 31 : Artisan Magical Girl