OxterPVP [KitMap] [HCF] | Looking for all staff.

Exterious's Avatar Exterious3/27/17 2:47 am
1 emeralds 282 2
3/28/2017 1:12 am
SwaeL33's Avatar SwaeL33
Hello Planetminecrafters!

Let me start to introduce myself:
I am the Owner of the Beta OxterPVp sever. Our aim is to reach a 100% custom server. Our server contains at the moment Kitmap. Our staff team contains at the moment 3 people.

Introducing the staff team:
XRG_ (head-admin)
a Experienced Head Admin , hes been staff on mineplex and Badlion.
IMG4Y (Co-Owner)
Hes A Bit Salty At Times,
Exterious (Owner)
I manage the whole network, I am responsible for all servers, host issues, console errors, plugin errors, Player database + players, advertising and other things according the network. I setup plugins, config them correctly and manage the heads of the staff team.

We are already a great team, but we decide to extend our team to speed up everything.

We need:
- 1 Administrator/Community Manager
- 1/2 Builders
- 1 Java Developers
- 1 Graphic Designer
- 1 Helpers
- 1 mods
- ∞ Youtubers/Streamers, (For Advertising The Server)

If you decide to apply for Anything Except Youtuber/Streamer please fill in this format:
IGN:

Timezone:

Do you have any experience in this position, if so, where?

Why should you be Admin/Community Manager on The Cyber-Spider Network?

How often can you be online and how long a day?

Basic overview of your skills:

About Yourself:

Anything else?

Official Website:
oxterpvp.net
Server IP:
mc.oxterpvp.net
Exterious
Level 7 : Apprentice Network