1 GB RAM Server giveaway (3 servers)

Whispering_Echo's Avatar Whispering_Echo4/22/17 3:34 am
1 emeralds 249 3
4/23/2017 9:04 am
ClubLolsOfficial's Avatar ClubLolsOfficial
As above, don't trash my post with 'you are not trustworthy, etc', I am offering this as I moved some of my servers to a new delicate server and 3 of these servers are left unuse, and I do not want to waste them as they all have 28+ days remaining.

If you are interested in making a server but for whatever reason, you cant and will need this, let me know below or in PM, whichever you feel more easy to talk about your situation.

I will let 3 different individual in need to take it, you will obviously be given FTP access and console access.

If you came up with a good plan, is passionate and I think that you are a good owner after taking over my servers, I will glady expand the server/keep sponsoring the fees, unconditionally.

Once again, if you don't trust just leave, this is for those who needs it and willing to build trust with me.
Whispering_Echo
Level 26 : Expert Imposter