Alphon said"Yeah I remember you like it nice and quiet"

Guinevere said"It's a great place to take care of children"

Alphon asked"How far along do you think you are?"

Guinevere said"A week left before I give birth"

Alphon said"Aurielle how are your children?"

Aurielle said"Just perfect they will be hatching soon"

Xenlon said"Life sure is sweet now that we aren't fighting evil any more"

Meanwhile in the unknown dimension

Nocturnus said"See Veritos they are in a false sense of security just a little longer before we strike!"

Veritos said"Yes Nocturnus".
Cid_of_Lufenia
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
05/11/2017 10:56 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Cid_of_Lufenia
((sorry for the late response my computer got trashed in an accident and it took a long time to get a replacement))
Dendra Dwar said"Good I don't like to associate with people who have that kind of interests...that's how people get horrible diseases mingling with creatures that don't share a least partial biological similarities also this 'host' you speak of is disgusting I cannot fathom how you and them are connected seeing how reasonable you are"

She then said regarding the insider information"Good that we are on the same page on that, after all even the most violent and boorish can be redeemed eventually". She then smirked and said"Maybe I could get one of them to take care of my idiot brother someday".

Seshariel said"Excellent! now I must insist that you stay here, the world is only getting worse and it will not stop until that plane of reality collapses in on itself as intended by that darling young lady Astaroth; when she succeeds the heaven's will burn and this will be the one of the few safe havens left..except maybe her own realm it's a nice place as well...not as beautiful but it is pleasant".

She then asked Raxyn"Do you intend on leaving any time soon?"

Fenri continued approaching the old man in her bestial state ready to tear them apart similarly to how she had done to the guard she clashed with with claws readied and fangs bared. Right before she was about to pounce on yet another victim she heard a howl that immediately made her stop.

The howl came from what appeared to be another werewolf significantly larger than her and with a similarly snowy white pelt and golden yellow eyes. The strange werewolf jumped between Fenri and the old man and began sniffing her which seemed to for some reason make her feel calm as even though this was literally the first werewolf she had ever met something about the lycanthrope seemed incredibly familiar.

The mysterious werewolf seemed to gesture toward the old man to which the old man responded to by walking to a large ship with markings that Fenri in her current state could not identify.

Fenri sniffed the werewolf in return and managed to pick up on some interesting traits they had, the first trait was that the werewolf was indeed male, the other being that the werewolf in question smelled significantly cleaner compared to her hinting that it had not at all drawn blood this night or many nights to be exact clearly showing more control over them self, and lastly the lycanthrope in question was not substantially older than her at most they were five years older. Fenri was thoroughly intrigued by this werewolf but was at least for now unable to access the mental faculties to figure out who this wolf truly was other than that she found them familiar.

((Here's a bit of mystery to make things a bit more interesting..let's just say a bit of Fenri's backstory will be revealed soon)).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome