EssentialsChat and GroupManager, no prefix in chat!

Azrath's Avatar Azrath5/21/17 5:37 pm
1 emeralds 5.6k 21
6/2/2017 1:59 pm
CrypticV's Avatar CrypticV
Hello!

So since yesterday I have been working on my private server for local area and well I have problems with EssentialsChat and GroupManager. Both are set up, chat look and groups and the chat in game only show like this:

Even thou the user is in designated group for the chat.

Here is the chat code:
############################################################
# +------------------------------------------------------+ #
# | EssentialsChat | #
# +------------------------------------------------------+ #
############################################################

# This section requires the EssentialsChat.jar to work.

chat:

# If EssentialsChat is installed, this will define how far a player's voice travels, in blocks. Set to 0 to make all chat global.
# Note that users with the "essentials.chat.spy" permission will hear everything, regardless of this setting.
# Users with essentials.chat.shout can override this by prefixing text with an exclamation mark (!)
# Users with essentials.chat.question can override this by prefixing text with a question mark (?)
# You can add command costs for shout/question by adding chat-shout and chat-question to the command costs section."
radius: 0

# Chat formatting can be done in two ways, you can either define a standard format for all chat.
# Or you can give a group specific chat format, to give some extra variation.
# For more information of chat formatting, check out the wiki: http://wiki.ess3.net/wiki/Chat_Formatting

#format: '<{DISPLAYNAME}> {MESSAGE}'
format: '&7[{GROUP}]&r {DISPLAYNAME}&7:&r {MESSAGE}'

group-formats:
Player: '[{GROUP}]{DISPLAYNAME}&7: {MESSAGE}'
Mod: '[{GROUP}]{DISPLAYNAME}&e: {MESSAGE}'
Admin: '[{GROUP}]{DISPLAYNAME}:&e {MESSAGE}'
Owner: '[{GROUP}]{DISPLAYNAME}:&e {MESSAGE}'

# If you are using group formats make sure to remove the '#' to allow the setting to be read.

Any help is welcome and what to change! I remember using Essentials and GroupManager back in the day but I heard they are outdated so if anyone has any alternatives that either work with chat or group manager I am open to them!
Azrath
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher