Need Admins

GPD1234's Avatar GPD12343/20/12 7:02 pm
1 emeralds 157 7
3/21/2012 3:38 pm
TriXmyner's Avatar TriXmyner
I am making a hamachi server and I need good admins so fill out this application to see if you are going to become an Admin

IGN(In Game name)-
Have you been Admin before?
Are you good at Building?
Will you be strict when you need to be?
GPD1234
Level 15 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
03/20/2012 9:27 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Turtle
Planet_MInecraft_OP
IGN(In Game name)- mattonator22
Have you been Admin before? I was an admin twice before owning my own server. It is also a hamachi server. It is even on this list.
Are you good at Building? Very. I am a redstone expert and was even allowed to build for the extremely popular Killion Detention Center. That is a 200 player server that is 100% full all the time.
Will you be strict when you need to be? Yes. I have my own server and know what needs to be done when it comes to strict but fairness. I feel that you can be strict but still be fair and nice when being an admin. I would love to just play on this server even if I don't make the cut of an admin. I love supporting sprouting servers in every way I can. I am a very experienced Minecraft player also. I have played since Alpha, I know how to code Java and C++. I can even do a little bit of Html for websites. I used to be a high school computer teacher until I was laid-off in July of last year. I am currently unemployed and to be honest, I don't mind it at all. It is good to just sit at home playing Minecraft and doing other fun things.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome