Original Superheroes and Villains Contest Discussion Thread!

Happybandaid's Avatar Happybandaid3/15/12 4:52 pm
1 emeralds 2.6k 165
5/1/2012 1:51 pm
the_soup's Avatar the_soup
Heya guys, discuss the current contest, entries, beautiful sexy judges, etc. here! ;) And let's not forget about Cyprezz, our biggest hero! :D (You can't use him in the contest, though ;D)

More info to come? Feel free to ask any questions you have about the contest.
Happybandaid
Retired Moderator
Level 44 : Master Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

info Note: You're viewing a single reply. View all replies
03/31/2012 5:55 am
Level 44 : Master Scribe
Happybandaid
nobbie
HappybandaidThe Judges have keen eyes, and our diamonds count for much more than any normal diamond. This is called a Judgevote. :]

So worry not, a better skin with a couple Judgevotes but not many diamonds can easily beat out a mediocre one with a lot of regular community diamonds.

Generally, only a couple skins that haven't been voted on by Judges get into the top 100, on their own community diamond power alone. Comments and downloads also slightly factor into this.

Also, there is no way to tell if a Judge has given a diamond to a contest skin or not, but usually they comment if they really like a skin (although this does not necessarily mean they voted for it, in some cases!).

Ooh, a little bit of inside information on how the site works! Nice

But really, it's awesome to know that we have active judges who are able to plow through and cast votes on the 2000+ skins in the two weeks of phase one and not just come into play in the second phase

Well, I for one have done that. XD Just about every day I check all the new skins that have been uploaded since I last checked. It's an ongoing process as the contest goes so I only have to examine a few pages of skins at a time. Afterward, during the reviewing phase, I go back through a little less carefully to see if there's anything I missed. There sure is a lot to go through! I know the rest of the judges do the best they can as well. :]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome