MINECRAFT: The Movie

PinkPanther104's Avatar PinkPanther1046/12/12 4:18 pm
1 emeralds 2.1k 267
7/31/2012 4:23 pm
IvyTheLeopard's Avatar IvyTheLeopard
I am begining the process of making a Minecraft MOVIE! Ya, its been done, but not properly in my opinion. Here is the idea I have for the plot:

A group of people on boats have been traveling for 5 months searching for land. They see a small island in the distance, and scream for help. However when they get to the island, they find it is completely uninhabited. They must search for food and resources as they survive in this harsh land........

I know its kinda genaric, but really, is minecraft much more complicated than that?

If you would Like to help with the plot, I'll PM you the current version of the script and you can give me suggestions.

All the acting parts are filled, so you can either A. help with plot or B. Wait for Voice acting auditions happen and audition

In-Game Cast:
Steve: SuperSonic57
Sean: FineCrafting
Kathryn:Aether_Angel
Herobrine: EchoxxEcho
Pigzombie Guards: levi5520 clue314
Background Mobs (Any creepers or zombies that need to be manipulated. We will have Mob Descuise) : mek66 Firebolt72 MinecraftNerd19

Voice Cast (HOLDING AUDITIONS )
Steve: coggy11
Sean: FineCrafting76
Kathryn: [OPEN] Demo: What's That.... STEVE! SEAN! COME HERE!
Guards: Debbler [OPEN] Demo Line (For both) : STOP! IN THE NAME OF LORD HEROBRINE!

To audition fill out this fourm:
IGN(required) :
Youtube Useraneme (recomended)
Part (required) :
Audition (required) : (download link or youtube video)
How Much do you ACTUALLY Want to do this:

Server Host: Gianster98

If you are interested in helping with anything else fill out the following fourm:

IGN:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
What Position would you like to fill?:
How much do you ACTUALLY want to do this?:

Good Luck!
PinkPanther104
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner