OP Prison Server STAFF NEEDED Join Now!

harmanjit102's Avatar harmanjit1027/14/14 11:55 am
11/27/2014 10:14 pm
harmanjit102's Avatar harmanjit102
IP IS: royal-peak.com

Royal Peak Op Prison Is One Of The Best And Truly OP prison out there. With alot of ranks to earn and lots of slots to fill. You can enjoy your time on here with helpful staff and plenty of DP's and MP's to enjoy also with lots of op kits and warps you should enjoy your stay with us come and join us now!!!

The server Royal Peak is a great server where you use the mines for collecting resources and sell them for money, once you are at a certain amount of money, you start at rank A and move to Rank B, Rank C, Rank D Etc. And the players on the server are very nice and friendly as well. This server is fun and I would Really recommend this!

Here Are some review from playes that play on the server: Link75 - Admin - Well, where do i start. Royal-peak.com is the best server Ive ever played on. With that said the owner is what makes it great due to his great configuration and staff management. Other players are great and listen when told. Other are punished and learn Their lessons. With that said the staff is amazing and cant get any better. The plugins keep everything in order. I think the server is awsome and the more the improvements the better it gets.

captinsplash - well um the server tought me alot of things and im very greatful and cool. By captinsplash, I like this server and everyone i know, Thanks Harmanjit102.

CaptainKyle - This server is fun to play on, I like all the people here, Thank You!

Thank You and I hope that you come on this server, Thank You!

Here is the format that i would like if you are applying, Please take your time to fill this our and please don't rush filling out the application. We have a nice community but we are in need of players and some staff! Thank you once you have apply then I would love it if you could come on. Thank you for your time and have a Great Day.

ALSO I AM LOOKING FOR DEDICATED STAFF MEMBERS WHO WILL BE WILLING TO SPEND THEIR TIME MAKING THE SERVER A BETTER EXPERIENCE FOR ALL PLAYERS AND OTHER STAFF MEMBERS.

NOTE: The higher the Rank the more info you will need to put to earn my trust. Also I have listed all the ranks below in which i need staff for and I need 3 People for each rank so there is plenty of space.
Admin
Semi-Admin
Head-Moderator
Semi-Moderator
Head-Helper
Helper
Semi-Helper
Head-Guard
Guard
Semi-Guard

Application
These are the positions that are avaliable: Admin--5| Moderator--10| Admin--4

If You Have skype please put your name in so i can contact you right away

BTW my Skype Name Is: harmanjit102 (it is the one that says canada)

Please fill this application out to the best of your abilities.

What are you applying for:
Minecraft IGN:
Name:
Skype Name(If you Have It):
Plugin Experience:
Experience as staff:
Willing to donate:
Additional info you wish to include:
Would you be willing to help the server grow:
Are you willing to advertise for us:

And Make Sure You Are On Skype If You Have It

IP IS: royal-peak.com
harmanjit102
Level 11 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/27/2014 10:14 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
harmanjit102
bump
07/14/2014 5:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Scarybear1
What are you applying for: Head-Guard

Minecraft IGN: Scarybear1

Name: Noah

Skype Name(If you Have It):scarybear111

Plugin Experience: I have about 3 years of experience with plugins involving any formal plugin like WE (World Edit) or Essentials to just plain fun plugins

Experience as staff: I have owned to server and working on getting something hooked up right now. I am Admin on a server that ran out of ram so I have nothing to do and I am sure if you ask them they would say I'm a great staff member.

Willing to donate: I am very willing to donate according to my fathers credit card xD

Additional info you wish to include: I am a great person experienced and kind.

Would you be willing to help the server grow: Yes

Are you willing to advertise for us: Only if you ask me to because it can lead to DDOS attacks and giving the server a bad rep.
07/14/2014 4:45 pm
KillingOmega
What I am Applying for: Any but prefer admin or mod
Minecraft IGN: BrokenBloxes
Name: Ausitn
Skype Name: Killingomega (A.K.A BrokenBloxes)
Plugin Experience: not in makeing them but using them i have extensive knowledge
Experience as staff: have been an admin
Willing to donate: Possibly
Additional info you wish to include: I am very loyal to people i trust and willing to listen to orders and or commands and fulfill them in time
Would you be willing to help the server grow: Definitely
Are you willing to advertise for us: Yea sure
07/14/2014 4:27 pm
Kidencore
What are you applying for: Guard
Minecraft IGN: Kidencore
Name: Shedrick Henry
Skype Name(If you Have It): kidencore4life
Plugin Experience: I've created my own prison server but did not receive the funds to have it continuously run.
Experience as staff: As said before, I've owned my own server and have been staff on many servers such as crossprison.org, etc.
Willing to donate: Yes, as long as it isn't too expensive ($20 - $50 max)
Additional info you wish to include: I am a fairly well builder and work very well with World Edit. I know my way around quite a few plugins, I view myself as a grand leader in plenty situations, and am able to be on the server majority of the time, if not at school.
Would you be willing to help the server grow: I will try my best to get as many of my acquired Minecraft friends onto the server as soon as possible and will reach out to the Minecraft community to get as many members to join as you see fit.
Are you willing to advertise for us: Yes, without a doubt
Thank you for reviewing my application and I hope to hear from you in the near future.
07/14/2014 4:15 pm
Obviouslyweird0
What are you applying for: Guard
Minecraft IGN: Sniper545
Name: Carlos S.
Skype Name(If you Have It): Obviouslyweird0
Plugin Experience: None
Experience as staff: I've been co-owner on a couple minor servers and mod/helper on a some bigger servers.
Willing to donate: Yes, but nothing too expensive.
Additional info you wish to include: I'm pretty good with World Edit and I like to design and build. I'm fairly descent at pvp and I'm just an all round player. I like to joke a lot but I'm serious when I need to be.
Would you be willing to help the server grow: Yes
Are you willing to advertise for us: I will advertise to a certain extent. I'm not going to start spamming other servers and such. But I'd help spread the word quite a bit.

Hope you take this application into consideration. Thanks for reading (;
07/14/2014 3:44 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
Mine answers everything there is to answer
07/14/2014 1:29 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Hunter
laish
iGoogleHello, Iaish

What are you applying for: Im applying for Guard.
Minecraft IGN:SlimeballHD
Name:Alexander
Age:Im gonna be honest, but don't focus on only this point, Im 10 years old. You can trust me and i'm not like other kids.
Skype Name(If you Have It): My Skype name is igoogle.boy
Plugin Experience: I am a pro at GroupManager and i am good at the Faction's plugin.
Experience as staff: I have been Moderator on the Escape-Prison server and Web-Developer on DynastyFaction's.
Willing to donate: Sorry, i can not.
Additional info you wish to include: I can speak: Dutch, Ukranian, English(lol) and Russian.
Would you be willing to help the server grow:Yes if you want i can make a server website for you.
Are you willing to advertise for us: Sure i will, i could do a prison let's play with my Youtube friends, and i have my own Youtube account. (Friends: DatSlime 60 subs, DatWither 30 subs, ThatJackGuyHD 110 subs and The Clucky Choocky 20 subs)

I hope you will contact me soon, i would be happy to be Guard on this server, it look's really cool. See ya soon!

-iGoogle (SlimeballHD)

Oh, haha I'm not the owner, I just wanted to let him know that their was a format.
07/14/2014 1:28 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Robot
pummelblocksmash
Hi!

What are you applying for: Im applying for Guard.
Minecraft IGN:SlimeballHD
Name:Alexander
Age:Im gonna be honest, but don't focus on only this point, Im 10 years old. You can trust me and i'm not like other kids.
Skype Name(If you Have It): My Skype name is igoogle.boy
Plugin Experience: I am a pro at GroupManager and i am good at the Faction's plugin.
Experience as staff: I have been Moderator on the Escape-Prison server and Web-Developer on DynastyFaction's.
Willing to donate: Sorry, i can not.
Additional info you wish to include: I can speak: Dutch, Ukranian, English(lol) and Russian.
Would you be willing to help the server grow:Yes if you want i can make a server website for you.
Are you willing to advertise for us: Sure i will, i could do a prison let's play with my Youtube friends, and i have my own Youtube account. (Friends: DatSlime 60 subs, DatWither 30 subs, ThatJackGuyHD 110 subs and The Clucky Choocky 20 subs)

I hope you will contact me soon, i would be happy to be Guard on this server, it look's really cool. See ya soon!

-iGoogle (SlimeballHD)
07/14/2014 12:53 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
aceops23_Pixelmon
Name- Spencer

Age- I am 16 Years of age.

Experience- I have been a Mod and Helper on a Faction server. I have been Head-Admin on a Kit pvp server, I am currently a Mod on a factions server. I have been an Owner of a Hub server (Pixelmon, skyblock, factions, OP Prison) I have been a Forum Mod/Admin for 9 different Servers.

Why I Want To Become Staff?- Because, I have a lot of time that I don't know what to do with. Why not become staff on a server. I have been staff plenty of times to know what I am needed to do and how active I need to be and how long I have to be on. I know what the players like and what makes people happy.

Why Should You Choose Me?- Why not, I have plenty of experience, I am easy to get along with. I have a lot of free time to do whatever is needed.

What Position Do I want- I don't care, as long as I get to help people and make the server better.

Do I know How To Build?- I am a decent builder, I don't like building, but I will do it if needed.

How Mature Am I 1-10- I am 1 9, because I like to have fun as well, so I mess around, nothing harmful.

Do I know How to Use World Edit?- Yes, I am very experienced with world edit.

Do I Like To Help Others- Yes, I love to help people and make their days better .

Am I A Grammar Nazi?- Yes, just a warning

Have I Ever Owned A Server?- Yes

Do I Have TeamSpeak- Yes

Do I Have Skype- Yes

Do I Have A Microphone- Yes

Do I Talk A Lot- No

Do You Need Me On Your Server- Yes

TimeZone- UTC -06:00

How Long Can I Be on- 5-6 Hours
07/14/2014 1:00 pm
laish
You didn't follow the format, BTW
07/14/2014 12:07 pm
laish
Applying for Admin

Minecraft IGN: laish1

Name: Laish

Skype Name(If you Have It): weadsy3

Plugin Experience: I know most of the popular plugins but prison server wise I know, Mine Reset Lite, World Guard, Core Protect, Group Manager, Pex, Prison Rankup, eco, and more.

Experience as staff: I owned 3 servers co-owned 2, I was admin on 7, mod on 4.

Willing to donate: I would but I don't have a paypal or my on credit card.

Additional info you wish to include: I’ll give a couple reasons why I should be staff. One I’m a very dedicated player. I will play on your server for as long as possible or depending on how much I’m needed. Second I’m very skilled with plugins. Mainly different plugins like plotme, factions, pex, groupmanager, world edit, ect. Third I’m great at keeping players in line. An example would be if a player is cussing to much or spamming I’d give them a mute or warning. Latsly I’m a great leader i also believe in the step process(mute, kick, ban). I'm very skilled with MySQL, FTP, and a variety of consoles. I'd love to make this server into a more, safe, fun, and enjoyable environment.

Would you be willing to help the server grow: Of course

Are you willing to advertise for us: Yes
07/14/2014 12:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
ReptileDev
What are you applying for: Moderator
Minecraft IGN: ViperGamez
Name: chris
Skype Name(If you Have It): chris22470
Plugin Experience: 10/10
Experience as staff: I have owned multiple servers and i was lead tech for a hosting company.
Willing to donate: yes
Additional info you wish to include: none atm
Would you be willing to help the server grow: yes
Are you willing to advertise for us: always
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome