Private Feed The Beast Infinity Server SMP {FREE TO JOIN}

MinelessmanTV's Avatar MinelessmanTV4/18/15 6:52 pm
1 emeralds 124 2
4/22/2015 12:28 pm
kelvinsnel's Avatar kelvinsnel
I recently bought a 16 GB dedicated minecraft server and i was looking for people to join it you need to be at least 13+ mature and have a good attitude.
Below you will fill out a forum of info about yourself to apply and have a change at joining. I will check every Friday for new applications so be alert! Good Luck

IGN(In-Game-Name):
Favorite Mod/Modpack:
Why Do you want to join
Twitch/YouTube:
Why Can you be trusted NOT to grief or steal from others:
What mods are you good at:
What Can you do to help the community:
What is your favorite food IRL (In-Real-Life)
MinelessmanTV
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/22/2015 12:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kelvinsnel
What is your In Game Name?: BlueFish.

What is your Age?: 16 Years Old.

What is your Skype username?: kelvin.snel1.

What is your favorite Mod/Modpack?: I like all kinds of mods and modpacks, for example i like the pixelmon mod or the Borderlands Weapon Mod, But i also like tekkit Modpack or the feed the beast Modpacks.

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join, because i got sick of those huge servers that scam you, mislead you, but also just because wherever you build people raid/grief you. I rather be part of a close community and trust everyone around you.

What is your Youtube username?: www.youtube.com/user/kelvinsnel (But I don't upload any video's at the time being.)

Why can you be trusted not to grief or steal from others?: I can be trusted, Because I join mostly because of people raiding/griefing me, so I wouldn't raid/grief anyone else.

What mods are you good at?: In general I'm decent at all mods, whatever takes my intrest I'm willing to put in work to get better at the mod.

What can you do to help the community?: To help the community I would make machines/stuff that would help everyone out. (Example: Generator house, that provides power for the whole city/town.)

What is you favorite food In Real Life?: I actaully like everything, but i really love Pizza's and Pasta's.

Thanks alot for reading my application. Hope to be able to join very soon!
04/18/2015 9:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MinelessmanTV
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome