Professional Server looking for Mature Staff

Scholzen's Avatar Scholzen4/17/15 3:51 pm
4/19/2015 1:13 pm
Scholzen's Avatar Scholzen
Hey there guys and gals of Planet Minecraft, I will be opening a server when I get a developer, builders, helpers, and some advertisers(youtubers or streamers). I also would like to take in ideas, so if I sound like a kid on this idea then to let you know I am not and pretty mature. I am able to pay for this server every month, I just need some staff to make it fun, and epic adventure.

Requirements for Staff:
- Age (13+)
- Skype n TS
- What rank are you trying for?
- How good are you at that job?
- Got any previous experience(Show proof if you can)
- Let me learn a little about you
- Would you ever contribute?

Server Idea
- I would like for the server to be up after a month, or atleast get a "Beta or Alpha" version. I would hope I can get some custom coders to get some good custom plugins in there also I would hope I can get some very experienced builders to help me build some unique builds and places for the players to explore and learn. For helpers/staff I will give you a tour of the server and give you a brief explanation of your commands, etc so you can know what your able to do without trying to abuse. DO NOT TRY TO ABUSE or TRICK ME, I WILL FIND OUT. I hope to see good applications and good community.
Scholzen
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/18/2015 11:46 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
coonorlovesmiine
Connor R.
BurstCraft

Hey guys, my name is Connor and I have a lot of experience staffing on other Servers. I have owned 2 servers of My Own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!

IGN: coonor
Email: longislandstringin@gmail.com
04/19/2015 1:13 pm
Scholzen
Its hard to find you on skype
04/17/2015 11:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
VoidClan
- Age (13+) - I'm currently 15 years old but I tend to act a bit more mature than others, or so I'm told.

- Skype n TS - I have both Skype and TeamSpeak, and can install any other software that we may switch to or use in the future. These include but are not limited to: Ventrillo, any chat service, tawk, or any other third party application.

- What rank are you trying for? - I'm making an attempt to apply to become a general founder of the server, my fields include: Graphic Design, Staff Team Management, Server Development, Web Development, Event Management, Community Advisement, and just about anything else that you can think of. If I don't know it, I'm quick to learn and happy to do so.

- How good are you at that job? - I've been working in the field for plenty of years now, dating back to early beta Minecraft. I don't only work in Minecraft, but my experience broadens out to a numerous amount of games including Runescape and many more PC games and communities. I've founded many clans and groups that have been very successful including my work on the iBUYPOWER Counter Strike: Global Offensive team as a team preparation manager and trainer several months ago. I've been in and out of communities, and never stop working until I'm no longer needed. I have THOUSANDS of hours of time spent on web work, including HTML5 and CSS3, but I am always upgrading to the latest languages, learning all of the new programming shortcuts. I've also spent thousands of hours doing graphics, learning many neat tricks to make beautiful web layouts, banners, and icons. I also do forum signatures, avatars, etc.

- Got any previous experience?(Show proof if you can) - I have helped hundreds of users with web work, so I can't really name them all, but I can probably list a few websites you can visit that I've done work for. http://www.eradicationx.com/ [Some web work and staff team management]; http://furiouspvp.net/ [Some graphic and web work,]

- Let me learn a little about you. - Well, I'm quite a simple but perplexing guy. My name is Matthew. I was born in a bus on the way to Las Vegas, and quite frankly, I never stayed in Vegas . I now live in Sacramento, California with my two loving parents, my sister, and our puppy. I play numerous sports including Baseball and Football. I currently play for our schools Junior Varsity baseball team, and we are currently undefeated with our past few games this season. I am loving and caring, but I punish accordingly on the internet. I won't argue with you, even if I know that I'm correct. I am mature, friendly, and can take a joke without being "salty".

- Would you ever contribute? - Well, of course I would. I work daily whether it be on my phone at school, or at home on my desktop, I am ALWAYS contactable and can be online within an instant. I would contribute daily graphics for the staff and users, many new bug fixes and server stabilities, and a constant enjoyable environment for the players you have currently and the ones to come. I would handle threats and attacks very seriously, but with control and I wouldn't freak out of some skid comes to the server threatening to "DDoS" if he doesn't get his desires. I will always be getting rid of the hackers and cheaters that we all have grown to dislike in our gaming experience. I can, and will, write extensive but fair rule lists, staff introductions, and can, and will, always judge staff applications fairly. I am just, and I believe I can help your server.

Please contact me for my Skype name if you decide to add me to the team, I don't prefer to give it out.
04/18/2015 12:01 am
Scholzen
PM me your skype
04/17/2015 11:42 pm
KillerSkull127
- Age 15
- Skype ?
- What rank are you trying for? Builder
- How good are you at that job? Awsome
- Got any previous experience(Show proof if you can) i can make cool statues
- Let me learn a little about you i am still learning
- Would you ever contribute? What do you mean
04/17/2015 9:08 pm
Scholzen
Looking for a active developer
04/17/2015 5:00 pm
9+10_equals_21
- Age (13+):
I'm currently 14 years 6 months old.

- Skype n TS:
Skype ( kogskitz )
TS ( Skitz )

- What rank are you trying for?:
I'm looking for Moderator or Administrator

- How good are you at that job?:
Well, I don't think I'm in the place to judge something like that, I think that's your duty, but if I really had to say, I think I'm pretty good. I can be very helpful around the server whether it be plugin configuration or just helping out around the server with players or building. Although I'm not that great of a builder. I've had plenty of past experience with Moderating / Administrating over the years (2). I have very high patience with players and staff (which in my eyes is good). I could see myself using your server to grow my experience and knowledge because let's face it, you can never learn too much and experience too much. And no matter how much you think you know it all, well, you actually don't.

- Got any previous experience(Show proof if you can):
Indeed I do, I have a little over 2 years around my belt with sadly, no proof except one great server I still play on. I got demoted for personal reasons with the owner, but stuff happens. I can send you the IP if I get accepted.

- Let me learn a little about you:
Well, let's get started! I have a passion for making YouTube videos! I love to make GFX Designs (preferably simple / clean / professional)! I love to play videos, not just Minecraft, but all type! I love forums, they give me a place to chill out and talk with the community and other people! I love Battlefield and GTA V and Mortal Kombat X! And I absolutely hate Emojis! I hate people who don't stop asking the same question! I hate people who think they know it all! I hate suck ups that do whatever they can just to get on the owners good side that way they have a better chance of getting promoted!

- Would you ever contribute?:
Maybe, it depends! It depends on whether we get successful or not. I don't want to donate to a server that will only be up for a month or 2. And it all depends on if I like the staff / community! Same apply's even if I wasn't staff!
04/17/2015 4:58 pm
Rshig
Glad you're looking for ideas since I'm in the same position as you (starting a server from scratch) but actually have an idea. I could PM you my Skype if you're interested in working together.
04/17/2015 7:01 pm
Scholzen
Sure go ahead and give me what you have
04/17/2015 4:36 pm
Scholzen
Sent... Although Im risking this
04/17/2015 4:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
xjosh50x
My skype is xjosh50x
04/17/2015 11:43 pm
KillerSkull127
cool i did XD
04/17/2015 4:33 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
xjosh50x
If you add me on skype I can share some awesome ideas with you!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome