Awesome Staff

Great Community

Custom Plugins

Custom Builds

24/7 Server

Server Ip: play.ProvimGaming.com

TeamSpeak Ip: ts.provimgaming.com

Game Modes

Prison - Join us in the darkness of our Prison server were you need to mine your way up and through the prestiges! You never know what lies just around the Corner. If you walk into the PvP zone however be prepared to fight. This server is still up in beta until 12/22/2014 and after that will immediatly be released. If you join during the Beta stage you will unlock the exclusive in game Beta mine. I personally am glad we have added this addition to our server list as it is almost fully custom. I coded about 80-90% of the plugins myself!
Click to reveal

KitPvP - Join the bloodshed on our special KitPvP server! This is another one of the fully custom game modes on our network. I coded a lot of this server myself. If you guys ever feel like there is not enough PvP combat in most of minecraft. This server will make sure that your adrenaline is pumping with the fast paced game play and awesome kits!
Click to reveal

Towny - Join the relaxing laid back server. If you have ever played towny then you would love this server. It has a lot of cool custom things involved! This can be one of the more popular at certain times of the day. If you are just looking to go out and adventure to mine and work your way up the economic infrastructure then you should definitely join us! If you vote for us 20 times you will receive a special vote crate that has awesome items in it!
Click to reveal

Creative - If you love to build and want to show off your builds this is a great place to do it! Plots are 71x71 blocks. Almost everyone in our server stops by the creative server at least one a day to see all the cool things build! Even our head builder SOUTHPARK_KENNY goes on there to see if anyone you guys would be eligible to join the server build team! You can unlock world edit from voting 5 times in a day and keep it for 24 hours!
Click to reveal

RPG (Coming Soom!) - If you love RPG then this server will be a MUST SEE! While you go through completing quests to become stronger and better you better watch out there might be downfalls! All of these plugins are custom to our server. The idea is one of the most unique servers ever seen. You have not played the best RPG server in Minecraft until you have played ProvimGaming's RPG mode. (This game mode goes into public alpha stages on 12/24/14 at 12:00:00am EST (00:00 EST Gmt - 5:00). You have to be there to see what might be one of the best RPG's in Minecraft!

About Me

My name is Chris and I am the Admin of Public Relations over at ProvimGaming as well as one of the developers! I do the best to my abilities to keep the players of ProvimGaming safe and having fun at all times. If there is any problem with staff or other players I am usually the first person people talk to in trying to resolve their matter at hand. Me and the other developers have a lot of coding experience and make sure that or mini games are always up-to-date and what the community wants. Since community is the most important thing on ProvimGaming the me and the rest of the staff focus on you guys when we are on. I am on everyday and a few hours of the day. You can always expect to see me and the rest of the staff on daily! Me and the Staff Manager (go_jam8) both believe that staff needs to be on at least a couple hours a week to stay involved with the players and keep them interested on everything going on and make them feel just as important if not more important than the staff!

Applying for Staff

To apply on ProvimGaming you must sign up on our website and apply through there. The application process is fast as we don't want to make people wait for long as we want them to know that they are our priority. If you go on our website at http://provimgaming.com/ you sign up and go to the forums section on the site and click the Apply for Staff button. The process is pretty simple to do and the formats are already made. The upper staff and staff manager all talk about the application to make sure that you would be a great fit into the network. We expect the best staff and to apply only if you know you can be active on this great server!
DynastyReloaded
Level 3 : Apprentice Network