Public Server Looking For Staff

Xeno's Avatar Xeno7/26/14 3:58 pm
7/28/2014 6:20 am
candylolly's Avatar candylolly
KK-Craft, Is a server that should be open to the Public in about a week although we encountered the issue that we do not have enough staff members on our team to be able to open it to the public.

The Positions you can apply for are:
Moderator [4]
Administrator [2]
Helper: [6]
Head Moderator [1]
Builder[Unlimited]

Please use the example form to apply:

IGN:
Timezone:
Skype/Steam/Email:
Available Times:
Position you want:

Your Experiences:
What makes you more attractive to get this position?:
What will you be like if you get this position?
Why should i trust you?:

Make sure you do not write a few words, I am looking for sentences.
Good Luck, and if you get the position i will post and PM you.
-The KK-Craft Team
Xeno
Level 5 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2014 1:13 pm
OhItsNic
By the looks of it, You're accepting every staff.

PMC is a bad place to look for your staff team. Just get dedicated players from your server, otherwise you'll have a bunch of power hungry kids (Generalizing.)
07/27/2014 1:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1476000
[deleted]
07/27/2014 1:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BraveMatthew
KK-CraftKK-Craft, Is a server that should be open to the Public in about a week although we encountered the issue that we do not have enough staff members on our team to be able to open it to the public.

The Positions you can apply for are:
Moderator [4]
Administrator [2]
Helper: [6]
Head Moderator [1]
Builder[Unlimited]

Please use the example form to apply:

IGN:
Timezone:
Skype/Steam/Email:
Available Times:
Position you want:

Your Experiences:
What makes you more attractive to get this position?:
What will you be like if you get this position?
Why should i trust you?:

Make sure you do not write a few words, I am looking for sentences.
Good Luck, and if you get the position i will post and PM you.
-The KK-Craft Team

What is the IP
07/27/2014 12:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1476000
[deleted]
07/27/2014 12:47 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
candylolly
IGN:lollycandy
Timezone:GMT
Skype/Steam/Email:candylolly_mc
Available Times:5-8hours
Position you want: builder

Your Experiences: i once helped out a Server build two houses for their city
What makes you more attractive to get this position?: i want to make this a awesome server and attract lots of people to join
What will you be like if you get this position? i would do my job until its 100% finished and perfect i would not give up on something half done
Why should i trust you?: i will never lie,i'm always honest,take responsibility to what i've done and i will always do my job
07/27/2014 12:52 pm
Xeno
Accepted
07/28/2014 6:20 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
candylolly
whats the ip address?
07/26/2014 4:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BraveMatthew
IGN:BraveMatthew
Timezone:GMT
Skype/Steam/Email: Steam-bravematthew
Available Times:3-7 hours a day
Position you want:Builder

Your Experiences: I have built a 2 prison sections and a spawn for a server
What makes you more attractive to get this position?:I have a lot of experience building, I cannot share you pictures as my computer files are corrupted.
What will you be like if you get this position?:I will help in any way I can to make the server be better.
Why should i trust you?:You can trust me because I was the lead of a build team
for 5 months.
07/27/2014 12:28 pm
Xeno
Accepted
07/26/2014 4:29 pm
Level 22 : Expert Cowboy
fartcrafter
Sorry in advance my "a" key is a little broken so sometimes i miss a "a" here and there

IGN:my ign is mineman5787
Timezone:10:00+
Skype/Steam/Email:mineman577(skype),mineman5787(steam),Email will be pmed if needed
Available Times:3-6pm im at uni so i have some time restraints
Position you want:Admin

Your Experiences:Although the majority of servers i have been staff on have failed i have still gained alot of knowledge from them, my past has taught me how to handle the future in many ways they help give better standards of play to members and eventually with your help i will have learned all there is to know.

What makes you more attractive to get this position?:Im attracted to this job because i love being part of a community and helping it grow
What will you be like if you get this position? i believe that i can help everyone on the server to have the best experience they have ever ad on a minecraft server no matter the circumstances. im quite a nice guy to be around, im smart, funny and nice i joke around sometimes trying not to be to funny, yet im also serious about giving everything on the server a grade A experience and deliver where other staff cannot. i respect everyone no matter the rank or smarts and i always listen when anyone is in trouble and i always listen to both sides of the story before a punishment is given. I ave a few cons that rarely affect the quality of work i can do such as time restraints and my building skills, i try my hardest to not only participate in the servers events but create and organism them, i can help share my ideas about future events, mini games and perks whilst keeping the server a safe place to play on.
Why should i trust you?:Because i take my job seriously and never abuse power and i certainly would never turn my back on the server because staff members re supposed to help and that's what i will do
07/26/2014 4:21 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
Captaindogfish
IGN: captaindogfish
Timezone: EST
Skype/Steam/Email: Private, will PM if accepted
Available Times: All day (Off and on)
Position you want: Moderator or Head-Moderator

Your Experiences: I have been an Admin, Moderator and Prison Guard
What makes you more attractive to get this position?: I enjoy helping the community out.
What will you be like if you get this position? I will take it with responsibility
Why should i trust you?: Because I am trust worthy, I never betrade and never lie.
07/27/2014 12:32 pm
Xeno
Accepted
07/26/2014 4:12 pm
Level 24 : Expert Skinner
Stinka
IGN: MinecraftStinker
Age: 13, although young, I am mature, and I know my boundaries
Timezone: Eastern
Skype/Steam/Email: I will message you both of them.
Available Times: Often, everyday usually, we can talk more about that in skype
Position you want: Head Moderator, I am also skilled at building, and I already have two spawns built that we could use
Your Experiences: I am currently a builder on a server, I have been an Admin on 1 Server and a Head-Admin on another.
What makes you more attractive to get this position?: My experience, and as well as I can moderate and build. I am more loose than most people, I will try to help rule breakers rather than get in an argument with them.
What will you be like if you get this position?: Me-lo about it, I will take it with responsibility
Why should i trust you?: I'm trust worthy I guess , I can handle whatever you want me to do. I will also trust you.

Thanks,

Stinka
07/27/2014 12:27 pm
Xeno
Accepted
07/26/2014 4:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
st6sniper1
IGN:st6sniper1
Timezone: northern standard
Skype/Steam/Email: pjmues@yahoo.com
Available Times: Early morning to late at night
Position you want: admin
experiences : I have ben admin on many servers and I know all the commands and I know how to run a server.
What makes you more attractive to get this position?: I love to help in any way I can and I know what im doing.
What will you be like if you get this position? I will be mature , responsible , trust worthy , and kind to all . ( except for the rule breakers )
Why should i trust you?: Because I have never broken some ones trust .
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome