PurpleCraft [Latest 1.11.2] [Cracked] [Survival] [AntiGrief]

UrbanNinjaHQ's Avatar UrbanNinjaHQ1/19/17 8:01 am
1 emeralds 194
This is a survival server. You can have a lot of fun with friends in this server. This server is very new, so there will be no players. You need to invite players to the server. I've made this server with only 15 slots because this server is very new when there will be more players on this server then i'll make more slots.Please join this server. This is only for survival players. In the Hub of the Server there is a hologram showin how to join/make a faction on this server. Because this server is only for survival players, they should also keep faction base safe right? So faction plugin is also installed on this server. The Server runs on the version 1.11.2. it may not be 24/7 but it can be atleast 2/12. It can be more fun if you invite your friends to the server. I started this project a week ago.Now it has 36 plugins running for you. I can also ban the griefers. If you have a griefer from your team and he has griefed something you just need to email me to Urbanninja221@gmail.com in the following format:

Title of the message ; InGame Name - FactionName - Date
EX: UrbaNinjaHQ - NinjaTown - 1.19.2017
InGame-Name -
What has happened -
Faction Name -
Coordinates -
Do you suspect anyone if yes why? -
Screenshot [if any] -

If you appreciate my hardwork, donate my paypal at this email urbanninjahq1@gmail.com
Please donot post anything in the comments except appreciation
UrbanNinjaHQ
Level 1 : New Miner