QuakeRealm| Looking for "Staff| "Players|

Kattiii's Avatar Kattiii5/24/17 4:56 pm
1 emeralds 257 9
5/28/2017 11:39 am
Fytch's Avatar Fytch
One does not simply recruit donators
Kattiii
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2017 11:39 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Fytch
!bump
05/27/2017 3:54 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Wolfchop101
IGN - _Mr_Evolution_

Name - Mike

Age - 18

Discord - yes Mr_Evolution#6963

What rank are you applying for? - Developer

What makes you a professional person? - I have the experience as being an owner
How well would you rate your skills as the rank you've chosen and why? - 8, Well a developer always learn something new as each and every server and owner run and operate differently.

Can you code? - Not really
Are you good at Plugin Configuration & Solving bugs and finding fixes? - Yes, I can just about configure and setup plus troubleshoot plugin errors

Proof of Plugins - Trying to learn how to code

Are you willing to be a dedicating individual to our staff team? - Yes, I plan on giving you my all attention and only helping on this server to help make you make it great.

Admin
What rank are you applying for? - Admin

What makes you a reliable asset to our staff team? - I will dedicate all my time to help you and the players of your server

How well do you think you will do your job as a Moderation / Administration Staff Member and why? - 8, We all have issues that end up doing something wrong. I think I will do it to your standards or above your standards, but if I screw up. I will personally explain what and why I did what I did as well as step down from my rank.

Do you have any previous experiences of being a Mod or Admin? - Yes, I have owned a server. I have been head developer as well as admin, moderator, premod and head-admin on other servers. They all closed due to funding and issues with no community.

Are you willing to be a dedicating individual to our staff team? - I will be there to help all the people, owner, and other staff as well as whatever else I can do. I will always be a few minutes away from getting on if need be.
05/27/2017 3:07 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
KattiiiOne does not simply recruit donators

wheres the like button when you need it >.<
05/27/2017 2:45 pm
Fytch
!bump
05/26/2017 11:39 am
Fytch
!bump
05/26/2017 10:22 am
Fytch
bump!
05/26/2017 8:43 am
2005damian2005
Name:damian
IGN:Damiangaming7
Do i have any MCBANS:On my old friend server it was free he wanted to pay it to make it not free anymore but i didnt because i dont got creditcard
Any bans or mutes on You server;Nope
Do you have any alts:No i dont
Past Staff Expirence:I have my own free server and have been staff at me old friend server
How will you punish people Players for breaking rules:I should warning them i shall go to 4warnings and then 1h ban if he already got any punish will be longer
Why do you believe You are qualified To be helper:I like to help people i like to be staff on pvp servers I will like to help you server i know its hard to setup and server with much players and good staff members i want to help you with it
Do you have Ability to record and video:Yes i do
Do you own and microphone:Ye i do
My language:Im actualy america but when i was 2 years i moved to The nederlands
timezone:West The nederlands
Talkplaforms:discord/teamspeak/skype
05/26/2017 4:27 am
Fytch
bump!
05/25/2017 7:00 am
Fytch