♻♻♻Ⓡeℂrafted Towny♻♻♻ REMODELED NEED TESTERS AND STAFF

stoniasawsome's Avatar stoniasawsome7/22/16 5:42 pm
1 emeralds 174 4
7/28/2016 11:17 am
stoniasawsome's Avatar stoniasawsome
Gooday m8s,

Recrafted Towny server is in need of testers and pre-staff (helpers). Applicants must be mature, willing to learn, and helpful. Recrafted Towny is not public yet. Recrafted Towny is not even 24/7 right now. Applicants will be expected to be able to perform certain duties, such as placing blocks (helping builders), sign making, playing, as a player to test game mechanics. Players that apply must not bring 3rd party mods, optifine is ok. Abuse of permissions will not be tolerated, and will result in banishment from the server. Recrafted will not be public or 24/7 until mid January,. this time is for testing the server and completing its progress.

You can msg me with a few brief facts about yourself and possibly some history, or just reply. I will msg you back the ip. Everyone is welcome to apply granted they meet the requirements stated above
stoniasawsome
Level 30 : Artisan Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2016 11:17 am
stoniasawsome
pls come check it out the ip is 67.249.133.64
07/27/2016 7:03 pm
stoniasawsome
This server is online (not cracked) pls only premium accounts apply
07/25/2016 3:48 pm
stoniasawsome
Im sorry but i will not be doing any money transfers with this server. All donations for ranks and perms, is bought with "in game money", nice resume tho
07/22/2016 9:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
FrankBolivar
Frank Bolivar’s Staff Application

Hello, my name is Frank Bolivar, better known as FIMS23 in-game. I am applying for a staff position that isn’t listed as my skills are very infrequent and scarce. I was hoping to become the CFO and Marketer of your Minecraft server. I am advanced in Quickbooks, a very popular accounting software, and Excel which can help in many things such as managing staff, sales, and paying taxes. I know all the current tax codes and IRS regulations regarding online sales tax. A few more programs and skills I am advanced in include internal and external SEO, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and AdSense, social media marketing (Facebook and Twitter) and marketing in general. If you are interested, please continue to read my application and add me on Skype at Bolivar.Frank. I am sorry if this is not the general format for your applications, however, there is no application for this specific job position.

Thank you,
Frank Bolivar

Name: Frank Bolivar

Experience: I use to own a retail cosmetic site that was very successful in my opinion.

Why we should hire you: Because I am an organized individual, that is a strong advertiser. Rather than just doing marketing and accounting, I will also help the server in other ways such as giving my opinions and always staying in contact.

Plan for advertisement: I would not prefer to speak so openly about this. If you add me to Skype we can talk more privately about this subject.

What rank are you applying for: Marketer and CFO (Chief Financial Officer)

I am not shy of using voice chat as long as you are not shy.

Essential Duties of the Position :

Accounting Responsibilities:
• Prepare journal entries and compile financial statements to include balance sheets, statement of revenues and expenditures, and revenue and expenditure comparison to budget.
• Monitor cash flows and reconciles all bank accounts.
• Prepare financial reports and statements for client review.
• Develop, implement and maintain a monthly reporting process to clients.
• Ensure client compliance with applicable rules and regulations via GAAP and GAAS.
• Prepare schedules of amortization of prepaid expenses and deferred charges.
• Prepare payroll, tax, and business records and reports.
• Prepare corporate and individual tax returns.
• Maintain acumen with tax reporting and reporting standards.
• Build strong team and client relationships.
• When assigned to tax engagements: Become familiar with pertinent IRC sections and regulations.
• Obtain a working knowledge of research techniques and various research sources.
• Assume responsibility for the completion of tax returns under the supervision of more experienced staff.

Marketing Responsibilities:
• Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and public relations activities
• Create quarterly and annual strategic and tactical marketing plans
• Assist in the creation and dissemination of visual & written materials including various sales presentations, presentation sheets, press releases, pitches, recaps, award entries and product copy
• Manage social media calendar and generate and upload social media content for the server’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts on a daily/weekly basis
• Conduct analysis of customer research and current market conditions
• Carry out market research and monitor and report on competitor activity
• Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution
• Continually improve brand continuity/consistency
• Make presentations to the executives on marketing strategies and activities
• Develop and maintain a strong and productive relationship with both print and electronic media. Ensure the organization is understood by the media and the media are interested in presenting information to the target market in a manner that informs and educates them on the organization
• Ensure the development of advertising and promotional plans; manages the annual advertising and promotional budget
• Stays abreast of all trends in the industry
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome