Raideon KitPvP - Staff - Players - Donators all welcome

Jelunky's Avatar Jelunky2/13/16 11:49 am
1 emeralds 212 8
2/13/2016 2:35 pm
xXc00kiem0nstaa's Avatar xXc00kiem0nstaa
Raideon KitPvP is a 24/7 Free-to-play Premium minecraft server.

We are in need of staff, players and donators!

IP: Raideon.mcpro.co

Staff:

Name:
IGN:
Why we should choose you:
Previous Experience?:
Anything else you want to add:
Jelunky
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/13/2016 1:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SneakToggled
Name: SneakToggled - Connor

Experience: I have much experience as being staff , from Soup to Factions to HCF I was admin on a soup server QuakeTeams which gave me good ss skills and training as staff, I've been owner around 3-4 servers with helping staff in ss and also dealing with staff demotion and promotion and the obvious banning of hackers. I'd just like a chance to show myself on Enflux and hopefully clean up the community I have quite alot of experience with x-rayers and can record to show proof. I have good experience with the way to go with mutes kicks etc and the consequences to give to players such as, racism , disrespect, spam.

Obviously different servers have different rules so I would be happy to read through a google doc or pm on skype with the guidelines for staff with perms etc and the rules eg amount of time for spam, mute, and amount of evidence needed for bans.

I also have alot of experience with permissions and the members that are currently staff I believe my experience is of a quality standard for this server and that my maturity and patience is what makes me a good staff member. I only hope that you guys see this and give me a chance to show my effort towards the server and how I can help the players.

I would also just like to say I am currently not staff on any other servers so I can devote nearly all of my minecraft time daily to Enflux.

Reason for Applying: I would like to be staff just to improve the network as a whole. I can bring new ideas, I know most people say this but what I mean by this is new ideas for plugins a way of bringing more players, ideas for music and builds during trailers and all around server wide stuff, things to do with advertising and I have connections with different youtubers to give a larger playerbase to Enflux. I recently left my server ApolloHCF due to lack of funds and help from staff, I hope this doesn't happen to Enflux as it currently has a stable staff team and a good player base. I regularly see people screaming in chat "hacker tp staff" or "pvp prot abuser" I would like to get to problems faster and ensure our players have a better time while playing Enflux.

I would also like to help pursue Enflux further in the minecraft community hopefully adding new gamemodes involved with HCF in the future. When UHCF came to Para pots that inspired me of different types of games involved in it such as regular game modes / events hosted by the staff. I would be happy to share these ideas in ts if possible.

I also understand (from many staff members) that it is hard for staff to help people as fast as needed and that there isn't enough staff per players a day I hope to improve the speed of helping players and also give players the experience they deserve, a non-lag, supportive server, which can help players to a good quality and make their experience on Enflux as good as it can be.

Position: Admin or Senior Moderator I believe my people skills and how I get my points and ideas across will give me a good leadership position in the staff team.
02/13/2016 12:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
xXc00kiem0nstaa
Unban me m8
02/13/2016 1:23 pm
Jelunky
Hacked Clients are NOT Allowed!

Owner rg213
02/13/2016 2:35 pm
xXc00kiem0nstaa
Sir, You are the -snip- that said he used a client. Your server will never be successful using a hacked client and banning people. Enjoy your life.
02/13/2016 12:09 pm
Jelunky
Terribly sorry, the IP is Raideon.mcph.co!
02/13/2016 11:55 am
xXc00kiem0nstaa
Btw the link to the ip doesnt work
02/13/2016 12:11 pm
Jelunky
So sorry, IP Is: raideon.mcph.co, not raideon.mcpro.co!

RAIDEON.MCPH.CO
02/13/2016 11:54 am
xXc00kiem0nstaa
Name: Camden
IGN: ThemWaffelzDoe
Why we should choose you: I have a lot of experience with pvp servers and being staff. I would be able to spot a hacker and record him/her if you wanted me to.
Previous Experience?: As I said, I have experience with pvp servers, factions, role play, etc. I can spot hackers for you guys if you want me to, and when I ban them I will show proof.
Anything else you want to add: Not really other than I catch hackers, record and enjoy cleaning out servers of people that don't make the game fair. Thanks for reading.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome