RaidKingdom - Unique Raiding Gamemode - Looking For Investor

Krimn's Avatar Krimn8/1/15 3:49 am
1 emeralds 52
Introduction
Hello and welcome to RaidKingdom's Investment thread. RaidKingdom is a unique server that has a new gamemode called Tribes. This gamemode is inspired by MCPVP's Teams and HCF. On Tribes, We have kits that are not even close to op. We encourage getting your own resources. We have a lot of different features, Before I list them I just want to say that if you have any questions about this gamemode please add me on what of the services of contact information below.

Features
- No claiming: Making a huge base isn't such a good idea. Recommend to make small vaults

- Pot PvP or SoupPvP: Instead of using "Gapple" PvP we have Pot PvP or Soup PvP. The poll above allows you to vote on what fighting style we should use

- Gold Economy: Our currency system is gold. So to gain money to purchase things from our shop you have to mine gold.

- Disasters: Disasters happen through all out the map. Disastors including: Zombie Hordes, Acid Rain, and Decay.

- Trackers: A great tool to track and find bases.

- Achievements: Custom Achievements you get for different goals on RaidKingdom.

Events: We have three events on RaidKingdom. The first event is KoTH. The goal is to Defend the hill for 15 minutes. The second event we have is CTF. The goal for CTF is to Capture the flag and return the flag to spawn.
The third event happens not too often. The third gamemode is called The Gathering. Basically 12 tribe members fight to the death in a arena.

What you Get for Investing
When investing lower than $10 you get a buycraft voucher depending on how much you donated.
When investing $10+ you get your money back and %5 back and a $15 buycraft voucher.
When investing $25+ you get your money back and %15 back and a $30 buycraft voucher.
When investing $50+ you get your money back and %20 back and a $75 buycraft voucher.
When investing $75+ you get your money back and %20 back and a $100 buycraft voucher.
When investing $100+ you get your money back and %25 back and a $150 buycraft voucher.

What are we going to use the money with?
GFX: $75
Plugins: $200
Advertising: $300

Why Invest In Us
Why invest in us you say? Well not only is this gamemode amazing! . We are not doing it at all for profits. All of they money goes to the server to have new features and hopefully new gamemodes. But before we do that we pay back every single investor. All the profits are going to St Judes Charity. We want to do this for the community and overall have a great time playing this new gamemode.

Contact
Krimn
Level 1 : New Miner