【Rcrew】 ⋐YouTuber Recruitment⋑

Nik_AP's Avatar Nik_AP4/24/15 7:46 pm
1 emeralds 205 3
4/25/2015 8:30 pm
Nik_AP's Avatar Nik_AP

IP: mc.rcrew.net
Website | Store

Hey everyone,

I'm Nik, part of the leadership team on the Rcrew server looking for some help.

Who are we?
Our server goes by the name Rcrew. We aren't some new nooby looking server. We've run the server for over a year (1 year and 5 months to be exact). We use to be a bungeecord network with multiple gamemodes such as GTA, Factions, Prison, Creative, MiniGames and SkyBlock. However, recently, I decided to cut all those servers down to just the one, SkyBlock. So I can focus all my energy onto the one server and perfect it.

Why should you help us?
Over the past year we haven't had too many players. We are really in the need of some help. We have an amazing server to showcase with not many players to experience it. We have a few custom plugins and lots of ideas yet to incorporate.

What we need
We are looking for people to make YouTube videos for our server. It could be one video, a couple or even a whole series. We need all we can get. In returns we will give you the highest donor rank at the time and if you make heap of videos, we'll be more than happy to give you a YouTuber rank.

Interested?
If you are interested or just want to help us out, please send me a private message on Planet Minecraft, on our website or post below.

Thank you
~Nik
Nik_AP
Level 15 : Journeyman Ninja