RealCraft Needs Builders (Modern Theme)

KingElite14's Avatar KingElite149/7/16 6:56 pm
9/7/2016 9:27 pm
GalaxyBuildTeam's Avatar GalaxyBuildTeam
In the future it will be RealCraft Network but for now its just RealCraft as we only have one server, we will add Creative, Factions, and Survival in the future! (This is a Role-Play Server)

I am looking for very good Modern Builders. as of right now I don't have any builders, I used to and they built most of what I have right now, but sadly I had to close the server and in doing so I have lost contact with the builders, but I am Re-Opening the server now and need new Builders, as I have no way of contacting the old ones. I will be accepting 8 Builders, no more.

You will need Skype and Proof of your skills, I will not be allowing you to prove your skills in game! you need to prove your skills before I will accept you, anyone that does not have skype or proof of their skills will be Rejected upon me Reading the Application. you will be notified rather Accepted or Denied within 24 Hours after applying. after/if you get Accepted I will Add you on skype and give you the IP along with a List of things I need built.

after the server is public you will remain Builder and if you please you may apply for ChatMod (once the server is public) as of right now I will only be accepting Builders.

Here is the Format you need to use, any other format will be Rejected Immediately upon me reading it.

Name:

IGN (In Game Name):

Time Zone:

Proof of Skills:
KingElite14
Level 1 : New Miner