REALMCRAFT: world's #1 server

realmcraft3's Avatar realmcraft37/9/12 5:37 pm
5/22/2015 8:55 am
Leeberesford55's Avatar Leeberesford55
Hello,

I am stickmenz from REALMCRAFT (http://www.REALMC.net) and I would like to invite you to come play on the World's #1 highest ranked and most user populated server!

We work hard constantly developing content, providing expansions, and creating an absolutely awesome player experience. To see all what REALMCRAFT has to offer visit us @ http://www.REALMC.net or join our servers blow.

BLUE: blue.realmc.netBLACK: black.realmc.net

Cheers,
Stickmenz
realmcraft3
Level 56 : Grandmaster Hero

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/22/2015 8:55 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Leeberesford55
Why I think it is amazing The Fucking website doesn't work! Neither does the fuckin IP JOIN JOIN JOIN :D:D
12/15/2012 10:03 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Metal__Man
PROFANITY/ DISCRIMINATION/ INNAPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR/ UNFAIR PLAY

WE NEED THE CODER TO CODE US MORE OPTIONS!

QUESTIONS and SOLUTION INCLUDED:

1) Should there be an option to turn on and off language filtering.
2) Could profanity and discrimination in fantasy game play be potentially harmful to themselves and or others in RL (Real Life)!!!!
2) Can we have a normal conversation and play in a game without having profanity and discrimination.
3) Should there be similar speech and acts advised to discourage the real meaning.

TODAY MARKS THE DAY... WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM IMMEDIATELLY AND SIMILIAR ONES WITH US (RESPONSIBLE ADULTS/ PARENTS) TO BE IN CONTROL WITH FILTERING ... WE THE PEOPLE... CHOOSE WISELY... BE GOOD OR ELSE!

Removal of vulgar language

A swear filter, also known as a profanity filter or language filter is a software subsystem which modifies text to remove words deemed offensive by the administrator or community of an online forum.

Wordfilter

A wordfilter (sometimes referred to as just "filter" or "censor") is a script typically used on Internet forums or chat rooms that automatically scans users' posts or comments as they are submitted and automatically changes or censors particular words or phrases.

Circumventing filters

Since wordfilters are automated and look only for particular sequences of characters, users aware of the filters will sometimes try to circumvent them by changing their lettering just enough to avoid the filters

Censorship

Wordfilters are coded into the Internet forums or chat rooms, and operate only on material submitted to the forum or chat room in question.

Vandalism control

attacked by vandals who try to fill the forum with repeated nonsense messages, or by spammers who try to insert links to their commercial web sites.
10/18/2012 9:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
akcbama
All I need to know is:

which server do i join? I just want the best experience.
08/20/2012 8:15 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
WiseWoodrow
RealmCraft Is better then other servers because of three things:

1. It has world-portals, that take you to whole different areas for different things

2. It has the barrens: A way to let players mine openly, without griefing important areas

3. RealmCraft has towns, although some servers have "guilds", and some have
"Factions", nothing can compare to RealmCraft's mighty towns, that have mayors,
assistants, and the ability to own plots of land.

And this is why, RealmCraft, is, and will always be: Better!

Small-town Owner,
-wisewoodrow

(I play on black, and IGN is wisewoodrow)
08/02/2012 6:13 am
tnairn49
Realmcraft is the best server ever it has SUPER COOL mods and awesome plugins. The New city of the dead is awesome and the NEW guilds are awesome to. So if your friends want to know what the best server ever is tell them to go on Realmcraft.I play on BLUEand my ign is tnairn49
07/31/2012 11:55 pm
RaptorRaider
REALMCRAFT is a well maintained and constantly updated server, well structured with a great economy and the most friendly staff and players come to congregate on this server. but as with most servers REALMCRAFT has had a rocky beginning but thanks to the great staff not to mention Stickmenz is the best admin online to list the many things that make this server better than the rest would take a week, so i plan on listing the top ten.

1. the towny system makes it simple enough to play in or join a town even if you are new to servers
2. the money regulation system makes it fun to buy and sell items without the threat of being robbed
3. the portals leading to other worlds such as the flatlands organizes the server greatly, creating a simple yet sophisticated way to travel
4. the hack filter is superb preventing those who would wish to ruin the fun of others from doing so
5. most servers are immensely lagy, yet to my surprise REALMCRAFT has the least amount of lag of all the servers on the forums
6. the server is one of the few good servers that does not have a whitelist
7. this server runs for 24/7
8. this server is the only one that does an amazing job at preventing griefing
9. the ranking system is flawless and it has remained flawless to this day
10. the server is so immense that it never seems crowded and the player always has space to play.
this has been praising REALMCRAFT with RaptorRaider
currently playing BlackREALMCRAFT
Love RaptorRaider~<3
07/28/2012 2:18 pm
EpIcSquirrel98
RealmCraft in my opinion is litterilly the BEST server in all of minecraft not only because all the plugins and that you can make towns its because some time I forget that its just 1 server i think its the WHOLE game thats somthing to say about a server also people help you when you ask like on some servers i ask for help they just say i dont know what the problem is so figure it out yourself and im like really you guys want to see a REAL minecraft server Visit RealmCraft. Also you can donate witch keeps the server going and you can buy ranks and you sart a guest but in an hour you become a citizen witch is a REALLY good sarting rank because you still get Quite a bit of perks like Teleporting and msging so if you want a GREAT server visit Blue.RealmC.net

See You There
EpicSquirrel98

P.S.
They have probably the best admins and staff.
07/28/2012 2:21 am
unkemptdoor
Hi

I havenot been playing realmcraft (Blue) very long but it is still a very awesome server here is a list of why it's the best:

1. Lots of helpers in case of trouble
2. tons of cool plungins only available too Realmcraft
3. Guilds
4. Unlimited number of towns to explore or join
5. It is a very highly developed server
6. has it's very own in game currency
7. different ranks too upgrade too
8.aewsome drop parties
9. Fun/nice people too meet
10. always something new
11.unlimited possibilities of what to do
12. never have i had problems
13.always up-to-date
14. never shus down
15. never lags
16. two servers

Thanks for reading this, I have tried many other servers but this one by far is the best.

~unkemptdoor of the (Blue) server

For mor info. visit realmc.net
07/27/2012 9:20 pm
sparkey2142
This server is user friendly! and its a great server to play with your friends! if you need a server with what you need, here is the server! this server is the best and it is the worlds #1 server. i recomend it!
07/27/2012 1:34 am
M0n3yman
The one thing that stands out to me, when I play, on realmcraft (blue), is that we always get to try out new plug-ins and new buildings quite frequently. That is the best thing about realmcraft to me, it keeps me playing the server cause i stay interseted with the new plug-ins.
07/26/2012 11:29 am
Level 42 : Master Giraffe
GoldeNugget
My post will be short but with a lot of info!
THEY ARE 10 REASONS WHY!
1.The ONLY server that is AWESOME and WITHOUT LAGG same time!
2.The ONLY server where none break the rules!
3.The ONLY server that is so popular on youtube!
4.The ONLY where i can't get bored even if i would like to.
5.The ONLY server who has such symbols in chat!Not like others that have "[ ]"
6.The ONLY server who has such lovely trailers!
7.The ONLY server who has who tons of worlds!
8.The ONLY server who has tons of donators!
9.The ONLY server that i always vote and love!
10.The ONLY server that have contests like this!

Thank you StickMenz for creating such an awesome server!

-From GoldeNugget [BLACK]
07/25/2012 6:14 pm
HASANFC
Why is Realmcraft better that other servers?

Hi im HASANFC you're probably wondering why I chose realmcraft over all the other servers?

HERE IS WHY...

I have tried many other servers before i came to realmcraft and i instantly recognized the cleanliness, kindness and playfulness of the server and its people. As soon as I joined a lovely helper called ALZ who is now a mod welcomed me in to his town and since has helped me with a luring incident to giving me all the things i had lost. This is a great example of what realmcraft is all about, Realmcraft is a mature, fun and great server to be on!

SAFETY COMES FIRST!

Another aspect I was having problems with on other servers was my house getting griefed. Im sure everybody reading this has been through the same frustration as i have when your creation has been griefed. It could be anything from a big mansion to a highly detailed piece of wool art. Either one of them could be placed in a town and nobody would be able to take a block out of it! this is due to a plug in called towny i think. Also nobody will be able to access your chests because they can be locked with a /cprivate command this is such a relief for me because it means I wont have to worry about hiding my chests or being limited to a few building blocks. I know this because i am a regular player

WHAT MAKES REALMCRAFT UNIQUE?

In realmcraft you can see some of the most amazing buildings and wool art in minecraft! But the best thing about realmcraft is the Death dungeons, which has zombieland, spiderland, death dungeon, and the quest to slay the enderdragon! all of these consist of mind boggling puzzles to get through. Realmcraft has a wide array of worlds to chose from; there's imperia which is for pvp, sispan which is for building and much more like barrens that is for mining.

HOW DO I JOIN

Realmcraft is made up of two servers which are blue and black. i personally recommend blue as for there is a larger population of people on it and is flawless in terms of lag but black is equally as good but less developed.

I am one of many that make up one of the best server community which you can be part of by typing these ip's into your server list:

BLACK SERVER: black.realmc.net
BLUE SERVER: play.realmc.net

If this has convinced you i welcome you to realmcraft and i will be expecting a visit from you in the near future!

FOR STICKMENZ

Hi if you have chose this stickmenz i would be surprised because i have never won a singe competition out of all the competitions i have done so i thank you so much. If you have read this it would mean a lot to me to win this competition because of 2 reasons:

1) it would be amazing to meet you stickmenz I have always wanted to meet you!

2) My life would be changed if i won the rank upgrade and the other prizes! also i would look really cool in a realmcraft t-shirt

I have a lot more reasons but i don't want to spam the forums. As i mentioned before, this would mean a lot to me and i would be very grateful! One more thing, i think the death dungeon is AMAZING DUDE! thanks for reading and if i lose well done to those who won!

-HASANFC

p.s sorry the picture is not the greatest there should be an attached one thanks!
07/24/2012 7:45 pm
spikedudley34
Realm Craft is the best server I have ever played on.
I've tried various other servers (yes, even legendary craft), but none have compared to Realm Craft. It has a great staff, excellent world, and is just an overall fun experience. It has some of the best plugins that add so much to the game. You will never be bored when you're building your town, fighting your way through the CIty Of The Dead, or casting and mastering spells. Realm Craft is the complete Minecraft experience, and as a experienced and seasoned Minecrafter, I can not stress enough how awesome this server is! I hope to see everyone on Realm Craft soon!!

-Spikedudley34
07/24/2012 6:33 am
chisnallk
My faveorate thing about REALMCRAFT has to be the kind people varrying from diffrent countries around the world. on this server we have everything we could ask for and our developers are always working hard to create new content almost every day!
all of the mods know what they are doing and do the best to protect the comunity. i have made so many friends on this server and i can never stop having a good time.
I really love REALMCRAFT

CHUCK10931 BLUE
07/23/2012 10:01 am
Level 21 : Expert Toast
FluffyPanda45
What makes realmcraft so great is all of the nice staff that helps you out and are there for you. All of the plugins are great, and the Spawn is really nice looking. All of the signs at the spawn are really informative to all new players who don't know what to do. All of the people who play on that server are great to, its not just the staff its everybody playing on the server. Everyone is willing to help! So when i started playing realmcraft today it was the best server I'v ever been on!
07/23/2012 8:48 am
imafrenchguy2
My REALMCRAFT Story

REALMCRAFT is the best server in the world because of people that play, The people the help, The people that create. I play in blue.
The first time i heard of RealmCraft was on minecraftservers.net. I came on the server and in spawn I saw tsurvivor. I had been in his village on GMRCraft. He was a town assistant in Stonegate owned by eltake at the time. I got a plot and built an ugly house and farm but then i got intrested in making my own town. I was lucky that it was only 5k at the time and I created Gallifrey right next to Stonegate which was a stupid idea. We expanded and recruited as much as possible. My co-owner and friend was first supsuppus, then brandonspark, and then T_Raid_Er. After a while i donated $25.00 USD to help Realmcraft. I applied for helper but got no response. Now I could make an outpost exactly what i did 3 times, and we had over 120 people. After being away from minecraft completley computerless we fell to 98 but yesterday we brought it back up to 115. I love RealmCraft and you will too.

Thanks
imafrenchguy2
07/23/2012 3:00 am
shadew_realmcraft
Hey! I'm Shadew. I played on RealmCraft for about 7 months now. It is the only server I place a block in front of me. Do you wish to join a superior and awesome server? Do you love Minecraft and love to build, adventure, parkour, and play?? Well I've got a PERFECT answer to that!!! Join RealmCraft, a economic, playful, happy, and protected server!
This server includes:

1.) Towny (A plugin where you can create towns and invite people in)
2.) Plugins (Which make the server awesome, fun, and joyful)
3.) Lots of fantastic architechture
4.) Helpers and mods (they are official people who help out people and support all RealmCrafters)
5.) Players (RealmCraft has a maximum of 250 people--and there are usually over 150 people in the server.
6. Item Drop Parties (Once in a while, the admin, [ADMIN] Stickmenz, host drop parties which are dropping precious and valuable items (ex. diamonds, slimeballs, and gold ingots) )
7.) Magic Spells (There are many different magic spells you can buy and cast. Some I know are the repair spell, stonevision spell, leap forward spell, and etc.)
8.) Stickmenz (The immense gratitude and admin of RealmCraft. He works hard everyday to keep RealmCraft online.)
9.) Arenas and Fun Stuff (You know, some special fun things like spleefing arena, PVP arena, and more.)
This server also has 2 IPs, which are:
BLUE SERVER - play.realmc.net / blue.realmc.net
BLACK SERVER - black.realmc.net
ALSO, check out RealmCraft's AWESOME website!
http://www.realmc.net

If you already joined RealmCraft and LUV it, donate to higher ranks to get more commands and access!
POSSIBLE RANKS (LOWEST TO HIGHEST):
[Merchant] - FEATURES: Merchant Title, Mob Spawner Change: pigs & chickens and $2,500 welcome money.
[Knight] / [Maiden] - FEATURES: Knight/Maiden Title, Previous Rank Features, Colored Signs, and Iron Armor/Tool Kit.
[Lord] / [Lady]- FEATURES: Lord/Lady Title, Previous Rank Features, Mob Spawner Change: sheeps , Ability to create nations, 2 home locations, and Diamond Armor/Tool Kit.
[King] / [Queen] - FEATURES: King/Queen Title, Previous Rank Features, Mob Spawner Change: mooshroom & villager , Ability to create a town warp in Korta, and 3 home locations.
[Emperor] / [Empress]- FEATURES: Emperor/Empress Title, Previous Rank Features, Mob Spawner Change: wolf & ocelot , Color chat, 32 x 16 plot in Korta, and 4 home locations.

RealmCraft is a kind of a server that isn't easily found in places. The people, economy, towns, plugins, mods, helpers, and the fun makes RealmCraft a really fantastic and one-of-a-kind server.

HOW REALMCRAFT IS BETTER THAT COMMON SERVERS

1.) RealmCraft has MANY DIFFERENT WORLDS to play on. For example, Imperia is for PVP-ing, Barrens is for mining, and Sispan is for towns.

2.) RealmCraft has a FAIR AND STRONG ECONOMY. Unlike other common servers, RealmCraft has several other ways to earn money such as voting, selling items, getting a job, and doing quests in the Death Dungeon.

3.) RealmCraft has HUNDREDS OF PLAYERS. Because there are so many people, you can have a friend to adventure with, play with, and chat with.

4.) RealmCraft is FANTASTIC FOR ALL AGES. Now, if you go to other servers, there are many out there with no proper moderation and security for children. In RealmCraft, mods and helpers are always there to help, and they make sure that nobody swears or does inapproperiate things in the server.

OKAY, I think I'm going to end right about here! Be sure to join RealmCraft in either Blue or Black and if you get a chance to come over to the Blue Server, why not come meet me and I'll help you out. Have a nice day and hope I meet ya soon!

-[King]~Shadew (A.K.A shadeindarks123) from BLUE server.

07/22/2012 11:46 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Archer
AndrewParkKIS
Hello, Ive been playing Realmcraft since last year. The first online server I ever played. It's the one and only online server I play in . I have visited some other servers but I never played in those servers again because it doesn't have any of the features of Realmcraft. Realmcraft has a lot of cool features and active players. I will list a few examples

1.Voting. Realmcraft gives plenty of resources (especially xp) and money so you can buy items and build or sell

2.Arcade. Realmcraft has a lot of fun activities to play like Spleef and the PVP arena that you can have fun with your friends

3.Worlds.Realmcraft has a lot of different worlds to mine, build towns, and get
resources,. Death Dungeon, the only world that you cant build towns, mine, or get resources, is my favorite world. You can earn xp and earn money and have fun

4.Plugins. Realmcraft has a lot of interesting plugins. Some interesting plugins are Buycraft (Money), MagicSpells(Magic), Towny (Town features), Votifier (Vote),Trade, qQuest (Quests), Ranks, Chestbanks, and more

5.Architecture. Realmcraft has a lot of epic buildings like the spawn, Korta apartments, World Portals building, and more

6.Shop. Realmcraft has a big building of shops and a lot of shops separately owned by different players. The shops also have a lot of resources and different items that helps people reach their goal

7.Magic spells. Realmcraft has magic spells that players can buy with their in-game-money. There are a lot of different kinds of spells such as the repair spell, thunder spell, etc.

8.Society. Realmcraft is a socialized multiplayer server with helpful players and fun chatting ideas like what command they use, what brands they like, about the new update of Realmcraft ,and more

9.Ranks. Realmcraft has ranks that you can pay to get and ranks give you certain kinds of features. The more higher rank you get, the more features you can get.

10,Players. Realmcraft has a lot of nice,funny,creative players that makes a better community, server, and society which will make more people come into this server

11.Admin. Realmcraft has a very hardworking admin named stickmenz. He makes all the updates to Realmcraft and creates different kinds of interesting features that attracts more and more players to come to Realmcraft

So these are some of the reasons why Realmcraft is the #1 server. Hope to see ya all!!

Oh and by the way, I play in the blue server. Don't forget to read this.

Thanks,
AndrewParkKIS
07/20/2012 5:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Doughnut_
first of all alot of people just want to win so they give long messegase they probaly sit and tink what there gonna write well the good thing about realmcraft is the town owneres i lost my house the other day and r0salie gave it back to me free. i love how you can get a new kit every 10 minutes and the barens is just incredibaly filled with stuff.the people on there are great and who couldnt forget about the voting system thats what this is all about diamonds diamonds diamond! in this server the sky is the limit i like to give a spaecial thx to r0salie dmb4life and 146026 if i dont win they should.i hope everyone good luck and ill see you on the server

im on server blue my username is mason1204 i live in floamy city and im on hourly
07/20/2012 4:35 pm
Level 27 : Expert Warrior
collins957
REALMCRAFT is THE best server out there. Not only does it have things like chest shops and towny, but the admins, mods, and helpers are willing to help you with anything, even when you and another person just sit there argueing about things, a helper or mod will try their best to settle the quarrel peacefully. For anybody looking for a good, fun server, REALMCRAFT is where you need to go.

REALMCRAFT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye the way, my ign is collins957 and i play on server blue
07/20/2012 4:39 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
Spidermis
Realmcraft is a very good server, with many moderators that can help. It's also a very social server. I'm not very good on the server but people help me, and that makes me glad:) I Also like all the cool plugins and the arena and dungeons:D This server i totally the best. The towns is also a great idea:) I could play every day on this server! The mage tower? The arena? The spleef! This is so AWESOME!:D

Spidermis~
07/20/2012 2:31 am
DerpyGlowi
This is one of the best servers I've ever been too. I've been searching all this time and found one. Love everything about this server. I get to meet new players, fight to the death in the arena, you get to spleef it up and many more. This server is nothing like any other server especially the death dungeons. Your missing out, so come and join RealmCraft!
Ip: Blue version of the server is... blue.realmc.net and the Black version of the server is black.realmc.net
I'm from the Blue Version.
-Storm000
07/19/2012 9:04 am
xNaGaa
RealMc is the BEST Minecraft Server I ever played in my entire life. It has very unique and cool plug-ins like the Towny System, the Apartment, Spleef and many other cool plug-in plugged into it. There's also another plug-in which is awesome. It's the Anti-Spam plug-in, it prevented so many spammers from flooding the entire chat which is super cool! All of the plug-ins are Epic!

The Moderators are very friendly and very helpful. They held out many kinds of events like playing mini-games which I liked most. The Helpers, which are very helpful players in the server, promoted by Moderators because they had helped a lot of other players. The players in the server are very nice and friendly which I liked a lot. It's the best server ever. You should have a try. http://www.realmc.net/

Sincerely,
xNaGaa

[from Blue]
07/19/2012 8:49 am
stevefox74
Gasp in Awe.
Shriek in Admiration.
Laugh at humor.
Or all of the above.

RealmCraft
Extraordinary! Superb! Amazing! The three words that describe RealmCraft! Enter a world with great community and chat with mods and make friends. Short but entertaining events to keep you going. Dungeons to keep you busy and towns for you
to manage!

Enter a world. Enter a server. A lag-less server. A fun server. A great server. Be part of RealmCraft and join in the fun! I guarantee you the best. We guarantee you the best. Everyone says its great so you should try! Don't hesitate, make a move! Join us in RealmCraft!. A fun-time you'll never forget!

With never-ending contests and further updates to make the server even better, its the best server to be in! Either it'll be hanging around with mods and nibbling on bread or go on PVP style and kill some players in the PVP Arena WITHOUT the worry of losing your items! Wowzors!

You a pro spleefer? RealmCraft fortunately have that Spleef to let you spleef some people to the lava below the snow! Challenge extremely skilled players and rank to the top and gain fame. Challenge players! Challenge mods! Challenge stickmenz himself! He who made this server exists!

A pacifist? Then avoid killing and join a town instead, with the Towny plug-in! Doing some trading? Use the Custom-made TRADE plug-in! And a whole lot more exclusively for this server! Liking those MAGICS? Carpet? Walkway? We have those in the server too!

What are you sitting in your chair, staring at your computer and reading my thoughts of this server for? Do something productive! Aim high! Join the server now!

~stevefox74 [Blue]
07/19/2012 8:46 am
Stealth2Death
Realmcraft is better than ALL other servers, you probably ask yourself how it could be better then any other server, well it is better in thousands of ways!
There is a massive list of reasons but the few that stand out are as follows:
The community
The Staff
The players
Stickmenz
Unique Plugins
Helpful Players
and a gazillion more!
That is only a small portion of good reasons why this server is so a great and better than any other! Come give it a try and come see why it is sooo great and has so many loving caring players!
Come visit me anytime on blue if you have questions!!!!!
Server: Realmcraft Blue
IGN: Stealth2Death
07/18/2012 6:38 pm
CRSbeast1
Dear non-Realmcraft players,

Realmcraft is a very special server unlike many other Minecraft servers. It's not any ordinary server like most play on this server has amazing plug-ins that are one of a kind. Some are even design just for our server we also use towny which many servers don't. You can't just go around and kill people on this server the areas that you can kill people your things are protected. We also use a money system to bargain with other players we can also trade with one another. We constantly update actually were getting an update right now haha! You can upgrade by cheap increments to unlock many uses on the server. This server is the definition of Minecraft, I call it life with blocks. a very well organized, realistic, fun, awesome, and serious server that changes Minecraft experiences (it did for me!) and I hope it does for you too! Come enjoy Realmcraft with US!!!

-CRSbeast1 (BLUE SERVER)
come visit me (/tpa crsbeast1)
07/16/2012 7:15 pm
Nic1115
Realmcraft is the best server ever. It has fun games like spleef and arena, it has great adventures in the EPIC Death Dungeon and with its new addition cityof the dead really adds the mystery, adventurousness, fun and a great experience is just in nature of this server. Now the biggest part of this server is its amazing staff and i would like to specify some people on black such as MomoNasty,Vexro and Eilincortes because they have help not just me but many people in my community of Atlas (my town in Black) but in the whole server. They truly make this server a lot better and it needs people like that to help out thank you Stickmenz for choosing these people to help out. I have made many friends on Realmcraft that i will never forget because no matter what they help me out and this is another reason i like Realmcraft. WEll there are many more things i could go into and i will, The people on the server have a great ability to build, they are friendly, they have cool places to go to such as the Barrens, Sea World and many more! Over i hope now you see why Realmcraft is my favorite server and is rated #1.

Thank you for your time Stick i know you are busy.
See you soon,
Nick1115 from Black server
07/16/2012 4:05 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Stray
Well, if you've been looking for a great server... like me.... I would totally join this one!
REALMC is a great server with some of the best staff I've seen on a server! The are quests, spleef, and even there own arena! You can join a town, make a town, or even join with a friend in the barrens! There are even magic spells! How cool is that? The owner of the sever is stickmenz. He is a great guy. He can get rid of hackers and cheats real fast, well of course with all the other mods but you get my point. Also, if you ever need help there are helpers always on the server to help! This server is a must play! If I had to rank it.. hmmmm. 1,286,325,459/10! Don't even forget to vote for the server! You can get a FREE 3 diamonds, 500$ IGM, and 100 xp! There are also two servers aswell. There is black and blue. So you get to choose where to start your adventure! Some other great facts are that the builds are so amazing! The quests are fun and they have great rewards! My few last words are, that this server is always updating to keep in touch which is really nice! I could go on with this all day, but I have limited time. ;( Well this is the best server I've ever played on. So why not join today, I mean look at all the things it has! Well thats it for now.. I'll catcha around the server! ~Koolkid119 Blue server
07/15/2012 10:51 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
PeepCraft
REALMCRAFT is the best server that minecraft has ever had. There is always something to do like pvp, spleef, quests, etc. If you are bored or are having a bad day jut get on REALMCRAFT to have fun and feel better. The staff is very friendly and will always answer your questions or help you out. No matter what REALMCRAFT will keep you logging in and never leaving.

They have a huge variety of plugins including magic, pvp, spleef, and guilds coming soon. The plugins on this server keep you playing as long as you can.

I know that when I am bored or having a bad day REALMCRAFT will defiantly cheer you up or cure your boredom. So keep up the great server REALMCRAFT.

REALMCRAFT is #1 over all.

IGN: legalbob
Server: BLACK
07/15/2012 5:01 pm
DRR31
realmcraft is definetly a unique server and thats why i love it there are so many diffrent things you can do on all the other servers i play on this is by far the best all my driends are on it and we have so much fun you can go from small group to town to city to hundreds of people this server is just shear fun for all ages and every bit of epic all the admins and mods are so friendly and all the other players are friendly to so the only question you should ask isnt why do i want to go on this server it's why arent i on it already. hope to see you soon

-DRR31
07/15/2012 2:46 pm
QuantumBuilder
RealmCraft is in my opinion the best server I've ever played, one reason is the pure size of this server itself, its topped anything I've ever played on in my history of Minecraft. The Plugins this server has have really great chemistry and go great with each other, this creates fun PvP, shops, and in my opinion realist economy, the helpers/mods are always nice and [u]FAIR[/u], unlike other servers where these mods/helpers/owners can be complete jerks, ban you with NO evidence of something, or just act like complete babies, but what i just said is nothing you will experience on RealmCraft, i will say i do LOVE the fact that theirs spells never used spells before, and the fact that there is the "BARRENS" world, bringing fresh resources to the players, great! some servers I've played on didn't have this and i could literally find no diamonds on, but on this server they have this feature AND one thing about this also, is the extremely LACK of hackers(which creates the diamond loss), I'm not saying that as a bad thing either, im saying it cause its unusual, almost every server I've played on if stuffed with hackers, RealmCraft is just overall better in my opinion because the fact that its updated so much, and that the people that run it take pride in that and keep it going smoothly and have fair rules, This server just has so much stuff compared to others servers it keeps me playing cause i don't run out of thing to do, RealmCraft's plugins, mods, and Town are superior to other servers, i say try out RealmCraft if you don't like it oh well, but i'm sure you will. , QuantumBuilder from Blue
07/15/2012 8:13 am
dgavon09
hey,
I'm dgavin09 from realmcraft black they are many reason that realmcraft by far tops all other servers. ill tell you guys the h=major highlights of the server

-first thing is that the community is really cool. everyone is nice and can help you out in most situations.

-another reason is that all the pug-ins are boss like the spell plug-in me alone have about 10 spells all that are really cool like leap which i can leap really really far in the air

-a third thing is towny you can build a big city with friends me and my friend denstra have a town called knights_kingdom look it up if you are ever on black and need a plot. plots are 16x16 plots and you can do what ever you want on it and you cant just randomly be griefed

-another reason is the stuctures in korta (spawn) there are really cool buildings and cool activities to do there cool builldings include the spawn building, world portals, and mage tower. cool activities are arena and spleef.
- a fourth reason is the size. there are a ton of worlds like barrens, flatlands, sispan, imperia, and seaworld

-Also a really really fun thing to do is go to Death Dungeon (DD) you can battle by yourself or with 1 or 3 other people. by yourself there is BFW which you attack a ton of spiders tilll you get to the queen and there are others like City of the Dead (COTD), zombieland, and the dragon quest. all are really fun

- a final reason that i will list is because you can donate to the server and get cool ranks and perks.

There area many many more reasons why realmcraft is great. And realmcraft is only expanding like right now they are adding in a new RPG plug-in it should be really cool maybe i will see you before then. Good bye!!
~ [emperor] Dgavin09 black server
07/14/2012 12:04 pm
xxcell
Realmcraft is the best server in minecraft because of its wide array of things to do. I can PvP all day long with people in the arenas. I can also use spells to fight that can make a good PvP game turn into a great one. I can create my own town that can one day be a great city. I can even create mighty nations that can fight and conquer all. I never have to deal with spam because of anti-spam system. I can mine all day with no worry of lag or people killing me for no reason. This is because of the great admins that Realmcraft has. This brings up another key part of Realmcraft that makes it so fun. Admins regulate the server so no mods are allowed. They create a realistic environment that no one can cheat to get better.

This server has many plugins that make it amazing like towny. The server is very well thought out so people don’t take advantage of the server setup. In all other servers when there is a money system people take advantage of it. Not on Realmcraft, the money system is amazing. I can also do amazing quests to make money and have lots of fun. This server is so fun and realistic that it is more addicting they any other server. Realmcraft is the reason that many of still play and enjoy minecraft.

All of these things attract many people to Realmcraft. This is the best part of Realmcraft. There is a huge community that is nice and helpful. I can trade, sell and buy from real people on the server. There is actually a competing market because of this. This creates a supply and demand that make it so there is always something to do to get money When I have a question it is answered immediately by other people. Overall this server is much friendlier and has much more to do then all other servers. Realmcraft is a server that I can waste a lot of time on and still feel accomplished.
I am a farmer. I am a miner. I am a lumberjack. I am a mayor. I am a king. Above all I am a Realmcrafter
~xxcell
P.S. Go Realmcraft Black sever
07/14/2012 11:36 am
UnitingGhost68
RealmCraft, World's #1 server. IT DESERVERS #1!!!!!!

RealmCraft has so many things, like Spleef, PvP Arena, and COMING SOON: THE GUILDS PLUGIN! stickmenz is a great admin and his server should and will STAY #1. Fight monsters in Death Dungeon, make a new town and explore with friends, freebuild in Barrens. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!

IPBlue: blue.realmc.net/play.realmc.net
IPBlackblack.realmc.net/play2.realmc.net

See you on blue!!
-Shad0wJunkie
07/14/2012 1:37 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter
Aeralisk
Realmcraft is one of the best servers I've played on. It has an extremely friendly and active staff, a wonderful forum on their website, and a diverse and ever-expanding in-game experience. They have towns, a new guild system their adding, an awesome PvP arena, a SPLEEF arena, a brilliant dungeon and quest system, and much more that you just have to see to believe. But what really puts Realmcraft apart from other servers, I'd say, is their ability to give their server "expansions" like a normal game would, like their "City of the Dead" expansion. The staff of Realmcraft have taking server hosting to a whole new level, and I can't wait to see what they do next.They have really shown a whole new level of creativity and outstanding interest in players voices. I am really glad I found this server, and plan to play it for a very long time.

See you in the game,
Aeralisk
07/13/2012 5:59 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
sideswipe32
We'll yeah it's a good server but you can free build
07/13/2012 5:47 pm
themaster1115
Ohhh...... I play on black and my name is themaster1115
07/13/2012 5:46 pm
themaster1115
The thing that makes RealmCraft better than other servers is how on both black and blue the staff are so helpful and supportive . No one has ever turned me down when I had a problem. I also like all of the new features and plugins Stickmenz adds. I can't wait until the guilds plugin.

I do miss the old arena. I wish they can add the old arena as an extra feature.
A feature that makes realmcraft superior to all other servers is how you can own/join a town.
The whole spawn area is absolutely flawless. Everything is perfectly built. It is far better than all of the other servers combined. It must have taken a long time to build it.
07/13/2012 12:17 am
Gamer2thedeath
Hello. This is Gamer2thedeath; also known as (KING) 2wo, DJ_P0N3, and currently RDASH_5000.

RealmCraft stands out to me. I've been on TONS of severs before; so I know how lots should run. I know, cause I own my own server. BUT! I have been on RealmCraft as a player LOADS longer than modding my own server.

Realmcraft is the #1 server as of Planet Minecraft. My goal is that it reaches #1 Everywhere else. I vote daily; even if it's not for me. The donaters; Merchants, Maidens, Knights, Ladys, Lords, Kings, Queens, Emperors, Empresses, Helpers, Mods, and not to mention the very GOD of RealmCraft; Stickmenz, the admin.

If anything; I will strive to make RealmCraft a better place. I will help when I can.

Realmcraft has many plugins, some that cant even be found anywhere else! This shows the Mods and Admins expertise in Coding, which is a good thing to know when running a server.

Everyday, there is something new happening in ReamCraft. One day, it might be a update; then the next is Elgatrax the Dragon. You never know WHAT stickmenz is thinking of for the next day; or even for the same day.

Fun. That's what Minecraft is about. And RealmCraft only enhances it. If not, makes it off the chart.

Rules are simple, and keep the server nice, and grief/swear proof.

Accepting people, they accept who you are. They've accepted I'm a Brony. Everywhere else they were hating me for it. Not RealmCraft.

If anything, RealmCraft is Epic, Epic with a capitol Swag.
07/12/2012 12:29 pm
opidanielo1
Hello,
I am Opidaniel from Blue RealmCraft,There are many reasons which make realmcraft the best server. For example the Spawn at the server is EPIC! Only by watching the spawn you can see is a very good server.

A cool plugin that RC has is the Towny one because you can create your own town and Nation which you can rule however you want. You can build there whatever you want and create awesome buildings as i did in my town .People in the server are very nice and help you when you need it i think that is what represents RealmCraft the most and thats why im still playing here

One of the COOLEST things in RealMC are the spells is the best plugin I have ever seen!! another cool thing are the DROP PARTIES!! RealMC have very good Mods and Helpers which help us when we need it. At spawn theres a HUGE Mall where you can Buy/Sell stuff and its the best way for earning money.

If you want theres the option of donating to the server and earning Cool Ranks There are lots of them like Lord, King, Merchant, Emperor... All of them are cool and if i could I would buy one . I also like that people have made lot of effort for creating this awesome server that i think anyone can repeat

I'm sure this server is and will be the best server ever on MINECRAFT!When you are new the first thing you have to do is to explore spawn and see what you can find there. You can play spleef or fight in the PvP Arena. The next thing is to join a town, there are LOTS of towns you can join so you can choose the coolest one .if you want to mine, you have to go to Barrens, a world in which you can build whatever you want wherever you want .If you want to build awesome creations in a flat world, go to Flatopia, as you can imagine is a flat world .Theres a cool world called CloudWorld which is in the sky which i personally like because you feel like god in the sky Then Imperia and Sispan world have the same function, there you can make your town, nation or outpost. And the coolest world is the Death Dungeon Here there are quests that you have to do for earning money. You can play with your friends and is really funny

The owner of the server is Stickmenz and i hope I met him once. hes allways helping in the server. One of the things i love is the fact that every week the server changes a little bit and you dont know what is going to be new I think everyone should know this server because its AWESOME and i will never see one like this one. Another good thing of RealMC is that there is NO LAG and you can play as much as you want
i am opidaniel From: Blue server

Thanks for reading this and hope you join RealmCraft one day
07/12/2012 9:27 am
theawesome
Realmcraft is the best server ever. My brother and i could play all day long. There are over tons of ways the server is better than others like, death dungeon, the barrens, buying house building house, selling items, buying items, trading, talking to people.

I love this server stickmenz and notch are awesome i love all the stuff they do to make this cool server run. The main reason why realmcraft is the best server is the people are so nice i love just having freedom doing anything we want almost. Plus i like how we can earn money and use it to buy stuff.

If i ever met stickmenz in real life i would thank him for this awesome server better than others and ask how he became making these awesome servers that everybody likes and are better than other.

Main reason i like this server and makes it better than others is so much to do i can spend every day all day long on it. But what makes it the best server is the people in this are so nice.

I love the helpers. Plus i like to make house in towns and make a town for all the people.

IGN: zacisawesome1 SERVER: BLUE
07/12/2012 8:28 am
Lunaris_222
Hello I am lunaris_222 and I am a good MINECRAFTER, and I love multiplayer and that’s why I have been in lots of different minecraft servers with different people and plugins. But then I discovered REALMC, the number 1º server in the world! And I just have to say that it is AWESOME. It is a new experience in the world of mine craft.

Stcikmenz is the OWNER of RealMc, and I am sure he didn’t knew how good was his server going to be when he started it RealMc has two servers: Blue one , and Black one, they are more or less the same so you can choose in which one you want to be. I play in Blue server, but both of the two are EPIC.

Worried because you are new in servers, and you don't know what to do? Don't worry, when you go to the server's spawn, you will have all the instructions and all the commands that you are able to do It helped me quite much

This server has tons of events , like PvP arena, spleef, DROP PARTYS , and also the server has DUNGEONS, which are like different quests that can be for single player, or if you want to do it with your friend, they are also for 2 players, and even for 4 PLAYERS! You can find Zombie quest, in which you have to get through a parkour and then kill 200 zombies, or Spider quest, in which you have to kill 100 spiders, or Dragon quest! In which you have to kill lot of mobs like ghasts, blazes and endermans. And the newest Dungeon added is the City Of Death (or COD) in which you have to kill 200 squeletons, and make a EPIC parkour, and it has cool constructions and stuff! . And these dungeons are a fun way to get money, since when you finish it, they give you an amount of money, but also is a very good way to make some XP!

Realmc server has very good plugins, like towns, Iconomy, chests shops, portals, and MAGIC SPELLS! Also they are very good ways to earn your money, like making your own shop, trading, and doing Dungeons!
Also the server has a new RPG plugin that is called guilds, which is ONLY FOR REALMC!
The Magic spells plugin, is just amazing… With your money, you can buy lot of different spells which you can use for even building or in PvP!!
Also talking about the portal plugin: Realmc has lots of different types of worlds, and you can choose the one you fell comfortable, and the one you like They are different rules in each world, so you need to choose the one you really like. There is a Cloud world, which is A FLOATING WORLD! also there is a “normal” world, in which you can create towns, and everything you want, also there is a flat world, which is as the name say, a completely flat land And lot of more worlds!
And you can get to this worlds using portals!
iConomy plugin is a very complex plugin but some things are that you can have your own money, you can pay other players for stuff, and receive money !

Also a very good thing about REALMC is that they are RANKS! Yes ranks that you can have by donating to the server going
to http://www.realmc.net. They are different ranks, which give you different perms, and they give you a COOL TITTLE! For example, they cheapest rank is the Merchant rank, which cost 10$ or the Knigh rank, which cost 25$, or Lord, 50$, King; 75$, and the best one, EMPEROR which cost 150$ but is epic!
I have never donated to a server, since I wasn’t completely confortable, and I didn’t liked it so much. But I am making money to donate at RealMc to be Lord Since this server took too much effort and is awesome, so I will donate 50$ for this server to keep alive, and such as cool as it is right now.

Worried about lag? I don't know why, but I never have lag in RealMc, isn't like other servers, in which you can't even destroy a block because of the lag. In this server, everything run smooth and good! So don't even worry about lag.

And you will ask about the RealMc staff? Don’t worry, is the best staff I ever seen. STICKMENZ, Owner of realmc, just epic. He host events like drop partys , he is active, friendly and epic. Then we also have Admins, Mods, and Helpers, that are players choosen by Stickmenz for helping people with their problems, but apart from the Staff, the COMMUNITY of RealMc is very friendly, helpful, and good I made lots of friends in RealMc and they are very nice.

I hope you join REALMC

-Lunaris_222 , from BLUE server!
07/12/2012 7:54 am
fak666
this is the best server set i have ever played on

i play on black primarily
black has the best mods, the server in general has the best plugins the community as a whole is great

but over all stickmenz has created the greatest server set i have ever seen
07/11/2012 4:12 pm
Alex456po
I love this server! So many amazing things!

I keep a list in my desk to show me why I love this server:

1.) What is Realmcraft?
Answer: Just the most awesomely awesome server in the world!

2.) Are there rules/people in charge?
Answer: Yes, there are. The rules make everyone feel safe and comfortable in this environment and the mods/helpers are very friendly and do special things for everyone, like parties/free items!

3.) Does Realmcraft do any special things?
Answer: Oh yes, everyday there is a drop party/event happening with tons of people to chill with!

4.) Does Realmcraft have any additions to the server?
Answer: We have tons of buildings and plugins that we have to make you enjoy every second of your life in this server!

5.) Are the people here friendly?
Answer: Let me ask you this instead, have you seen the awesome buildings, environment, and staff? They are incredible! They are very welcoming to new players, they help each other, tons of things go on everyday!!!!!!!!

6.) Am I gonna have to fend off anybody to get a home?
Answer: Nope, we have a towny plugin that let's you join a town, get a free plot that is 16 by 16, with a farm/shop, and we have a town portal system that let's you teleport to that town without running in the wild!!! How easy is that!?

7.) What is the IP of the server?
Answer: Well, we have 2 IPs in fact... one server is blue.realmc.net, the main and awesome server, and the second is black.realmc.net which is a back up address(by the way, more parties and friendly service happen on this one!!!)! How helpful is that!?

8.) Are there any level ups or ranks?
Answer: Totally! There's the merchant, knight/maiden, lord/lady, king/queen, emperor/empress ranks! Let me tell you this, the better rank you have, the better you can show off to anyone on the server, you'll be like a hero!!!

9.) What makes you think this server is better than others?
Answer: Well... BECAUSE WE HAVE PARTIES, REWARDS, AWESOME TOWNS, BUILDINGS, CASH AND MORE EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE ON THIS SERVER!!!!!!!

Realmcraft offers more than what is expected or meets the eye! Hope we see you in the World of Realmcraft!

Best wishes,
Alex456po
07/11/2012 3:43 pm
aridic
What do I love about Realmcraft? No no, that is the wrong question, what I should ask is What don't I love about Realmcraft? I bought Minecraft last year in October, and I played survival every now and then while I was on trips, but other than that I never enjoyed the game. Not only that but I could never find any creativity. But when I joined minecraft that all changed. When I joined Realmcraft, I was generously invited to a town, and even given a house. Within days I knew I could do it, it was time I built an amazing house, and with that I built just a wizard tower. But that wasn't the end, soon I was making a Companion Cube, a pokeball, statues of fellow players. Just last night I even created Legend of Zelda pixel art on someones home. This server has inspired me to step up my minecraft game, and I hope to do amazing things on this server, because Realmcraft is truly amazing.

Since I have joined the server, not a week has gone by without an update, and each update truly does improve the game, whether it be in game play, or in aesthetics. Not to mention the server spawn is surrounded by amazing things, such as a player created Mall, portals to all kinds of worlds to explore and quest. Dungeons that challenge your skills in parkour and mob killing. And lets not forget the server events, they might not be huge, but those drop parties and helper hunts are some of the most fun things.

So if you want a good minecraft server, you've found it, its Realmcraft, whether you play on Blue or Black, you are going to have a good time.

Sincerely aridic from Realmcraft Black.
07/11/2012 3:52 am
mmm_chocolate
So realmcraft is the best server! there no doubt about it. the things i love most abt realmcraft are
1. the cONSTANT UPDATES!! YOU NEVER GET BORED!!! ALWAYS A SURPRISE
2. the pluggins chosen are exceptional. they keep the game fair and some of them are even developed by realmcraft FOR realmcraft! xD
3. the donor priveleges are not absolutely UNFAIR towards those who dont have them. they are the just the perfect perks making it fun for ALL
4. the always helpful mods and helpers
5. the huge amount of towns!!! the variety is just enormous! and when u have the money...CREATE YOUR OWN TOWN!!
6. and i MUST mention this again THE PLUGINS ARE JUST SO IMPRESSIVE

Come to Blue its better than black
mmm_chocolate
07/11/2012 1:50 am
Mr_bommb
Realmcraft is a amazing server that didn´t win the title of the world´s best server because it has a cool name. It has strived to acieve this title and im proud to say that I am a active member of its community.
My first few months of playing minecraft were looking for a great server to play on, but since I was new to the whole concept of minecraft i did not know where to look. I googled good servers online and when I logged on to them, I was overwhelmed by the lag, the server crashed, or I was greifed by my second or third day. I have not had this problem on Realmcraft, I have never been greifed and its rare for the server to crash or have major lag and this only occurs because of hackers that want to ruin Realmcraft. I assure you that these hackers are dealt with swiftly before they can do more damage. So when I first expeirenced Realmcraft, I could and would not let go of it.
The server also has many diverse activities to participate in such as the PVP, and Spleef arena at spawn. There are also the various contests on facebook that are held for money or rank. There are even two servers of Realmcraft, Blue and Black, I personally play on Realmcraft´s Black server and deeply enjoy my time on it.
Realmcraft is a large community that has many plugins and ways to earn money. A few examples are spells, shops, and the new RPG plugin called guilds that will only be for Realmcraft. There is also Death Dungeon, a way to earn my money by completing quests, such as killing 200 zombies or a 100 spiders. The newest addition to DD, the nickname for Death Dungeon, is City of the Dead in which the player most enter and kill 200 skeletons then finish a parkor course. I personally raged quit, do to skeletons shooting me off when i almost finished parkour course. I still love the activeness of the mods and beloved admin Stickmenz. They are all helpful to us players as well as the helpers, 20 mods and 1 admin can´t run a community as large as Realmcraft by themselves.
Of course but not least there is the ranking system for the donators. I am a Emperor on black and i have the ability to speak in Donator chat or /dc and i have color chat as well. Many people respect me and are friends with me. So I love Realmcraft and always will.

-Bommb out

P.S. Im playing on Blue lately and would like the contest reward to go there instead of Black if i win
07/10/2012 8:09 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
supermariozelda
Here are 15 reason's I love Realmcraft.

1. The Realmcraft community is EXTREAMLY NICE.

2. Realmcraft has no lag which is amazing because of all the player's,

3. The plugin's fit perfectly together.

4. Stickmenz update's the server almost everyday so expect something new everyday.

5. I have never seen nicer mod's or helper's on a server.

6. Realmcraft is not one of the server's that you need to donate to have any fun. Donating give's you optional perk's that are GREAT to have so you should definatly donate.

7. The Death Dungeon's are a VERY fun place to make money they mostly involve killing mob's I recomend zombieland.

8. There is a exclusive plugin coming to Realmcraft IT LOOK'S EPIC.

9. The TOWNEY plugin is one of the main plugin's that make's the server AMAZING. There are many town's to join. (unlike most servers that only have two town's)

10. Realmcraft has many facebook contest's where you can win rank's, T-shirts, etc.

11. Realmcraft has many player that will bid stuff, host parties, and give you job's

12. Realmcraft has many world's to play in your not just confined to just one world.

13. Realmcraft has a great econemy the shop's have very balanced price's

14. Realmcraft has spell's that make's the game alot more fun.

15. Realmcraft is a great place to make friend's.

Ign: supermariozelda Server: Black
07/10/2012 4:09 pm
AiDeNzZcOoLzZ
Hey there Realmcraftians and Minecraftians alike [King] ~Aidenzz here,
I believe, in fact, planet Minecraft and Notch himself believe that RealmCraft is the best server in the world. Ha I said believe we all know it's true and it's No.1 server ever! Anyways let me get back to why oh why is this server the ultimate Minecraft experience? Well it all started on December 8th 2011, when a man called stickmenz created a server and named it Realmcraft! Little did stickmenz know that it would become the best ever server in the world!

After a while stickmenz thought that one server wasn't enough, so he added another server to Realmcraft and called it Realmcraft Black as oppose to Realmcraft blue! The blue server is more popular because it was created first but the black server may have less players they are far skilled at building, mining, architecture and fighting! No offense to the blue players there, just pointing out something I have noticed!

The staff are helpful and friendly and the Admin is on every day to over look the progress of Realmcraft! It has a total of 43 plugins, for a server that's not even a year old, that's pretty impressive! You will start off on Realmcraft as a guest but if you enjoy the server, why wouldn't you, then donate to keep the server alive! I am currently King which means that I have donated $75! Now that was the first time I have ever donated to any server! I only donate if I believe this server is the best, I donated so, doesn't that say it all?

And feel free to join the website once you've logged in to the server, it will tell you all the information about Realmcraft, you can find the website here http://realmc.net/! Or you can join our Facebook page here at http://www.facebook.com/realmcraft this gives you a chance to win rakns and in game money!

The're several ranks that all give you a SEXY new title! There's Merchant that costs $10 and is the cheapest rank on the server! Knight/Maiden and that costs $25, that was my first rank before I got King, that is well worth the money, in fact all the ranks are! Lord costs $50 which, for all the content and commands you get is the most value for money rank I have litterally EVER seen! King(my current rank) costs $75 it allows you to create nicknames/nations and other exciting things! The final rank was Archlord but was changed to Emporer, and that wounds like 10 times cooler! It allows you to do colored chat and set 4 homes! However it does cost $150 which is like £110!

My point is join this server to have the ultimate Minecraft experience! The final thing is the facebook contests that allow other players who's parents won't let them donate a chance to win a rank that costs them absolutly no money at all! Or they can win in game money, also a huge help to a new comer or even someone who's been playing since the start!

If you need any help in game then please feel free to use the command /msg Aidenzz <question>

Sincerely AiDeNcOoLzZ from the blue server!

REALMCRAFT!
THE ULTIMATE MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE!
07/10/2012 12:44 pm
Markminecraft
Hello, my name is dmb4life and i love to play on the REALMCRAFT Server. These servers are everything you are looking for! They have the greatest plugins like TOWNY, SPELLS, and so much MORE! Realmcraft has quests in the death dungeon portal that are just awesome! Fight monsters to the death with a hint of parkour!

The community is so great! They are loving and supportive, The mods and helpers will help you with any problem that you need! Stickmenz the admind is so awesome he interacts with the community by having drop parties and arena games in the spawn!

The servers have world portals for resource gathering, hardcore building, pvp, Death Dungeon and more!

There are two servers so you can play on one if you get bored ont he other!! ( which is highly unlikely that you get bored)

Cheers!!!!
dmb4life on the blue server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome