Recruiting Builders for a HUGE factions server! [REWARD]

skippyrat's Avatar skippyrat8/19/14 3:15 pm
8/23/2014 12:16 pm
bwright1701's Avatar bwright1701
Hello, I am skippyrat and I am in the early stages of making a potentially huge factions server. I think that most faction server's that are unsuccessful (around 5-15 active users) are failed because they are the basic, bland and boring first impression. What I am aiming to do on this server is spend a gargantuan amount of time and effort on the first impressions of the server to catch the attention of the user to get them to have a look around before judging.
But of course, I cannot do this alone. At the moment I have 2 staff:
silentcreep - Head Admin
thomtheminer - Admin
This is clearly not enough so I am putting this server out to the community so you can apply to be apart of it.

Rules of the application:
-Try to use proper grammar and punctuation.
-Use real words.
-Put effort into an app.
-You cannot apply for others. (vice versa)
-Put "InfectionX" in the anything else section if you read this. (I wont pick you if you don't put this )
-You may add more fields but you MUST fill in all of these fields.

And here is the application.

The Application
Are you mature?:
IGN:
What would you rank yourself in building (1-10):
Why should we pick you?:
Skype (preferable):
Anything else:

And of course, why would you help if there wasn't something in it for you. So you can have either of these options as a reward:

Reward 1 - Builder rank
If you would like the reward of the rank "Builder". You will get these basic perks:

/gamemode
/give
/fly

You will also be able to rank through to the paths Head-Builder and Architect through enough dedication.

Reward 2 - VIP rank
If you would like the reward of the rank "VIP". You will get these basic perks:

/fly
/nick
/workbench
/hat
/kit VIP

You will also be able to rank up to all of the staff ranks if you dedicate enough time and effort to the server.

Reward 3 - Helper rank
If you would like the reward of the rank "Helper". You will get these basic perks:

/hat
/mute
/kit helper

This would be the greatest way to earn our trust as you would be able to help other players out, showing us your ability to help the server.

Of course none of these perks are final, I may add or take away perks as I seem fit. But, to save confusion and frustration. Once the decisions are made, they are final.

P.S The server will not be dedicated until enough donations are made for us to host. However the server will be up about 12+ hours a day for you.

Good luck on your application
skippyrat
Level 14 : Journeyman Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/23/2014 12:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bwright1701
Are you mature?: No
IGN: bwright1701
Experience: I can't even remember when the last time I played minecraft was.

What would you rank yourself in building (1-10): 8. I give myself an 8 because my imagination is a 10, but my patience sometimes is a -1. And also, my instinct to grief is a -1.

Why should we pick you?: You need me to keep things fresh. How can you have so many builders without people to tear town the old and make room for the new?

Skype (preferable): no mom says don't talk to strangers

Anything else: InfectionX
08/21/2014 11:04 am
skippyrat
Bump - We could do with more builders.
08/20/2014 2:53 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Hey guys! It's me Drew, I'm one of the builders on the server! Spawn is probably around 50% done, but we need a little more help adding some more detail!
08/20/2014 12:36 pm
skippyrat
===============UPDATE===============
We are building the spawn, it is looking really
nice at the moment, we could do with some
more builders to speed up the process. We are
all very comfortable with each-other, so should
you. So apply now!
08/20/2014 9:59 am
hubertngforever
Are you mature?: Yes, on a scale of one to ten, I would say my maturity level is an 8.
IGN: hubertngforever
Experience: A trial mod on a server that is now dead and an admin on a close friend's server.
What would you rank yourself in building (1-10): Pretty Bad I would say, but I will try to help you and other staff if they need me to build for them. I would give myself a 4/10.
Why should we pick you?: I try my best to create a fun minecraft community for others and try my best to help other members of staff whenever they need it. I can be on daily to make sure the server is doing well and there are no one that are using hacks or breaking the rules. Although I would say I do not have much experience being staff on servers, I like helping others.
Skype (preferable): Will tell if accepted.
Anything else:InfectionX
Thanks for reading my application. Have a nice day.
08/20/2014 10:05 am
skippyrat
NOt looking for staff ATM however we will keep you in mind as the server progresses.
08/20/2014 9:32 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
My Builder Application
Are you mature?:I am very mature.
IGN:My in-game-name is AMILLIONGUMMIES.
Experience:I have plenty of experience building for servers, some of which are Faction servers. I used to be in a small build team owned by PetroSwagx52, and we built two spawns for two different servers.
What would you rank yourself in building (1-10):Building alone, or by myself, I would rank my self somewhere around 7/10. Although I am much better working with a partner or a small group of people. Collaborating and building with another player I would rank myself 8.5/10.
Why should we pick you?:You should pick me to be a builder on your server because I am very trustworthy, and a great builder. I am very creative and can bring new ideas to building the server. You can trust me that I will never grief your server, and will always be willing to help build what is needed.
Skype (preferable):My Skype username is amilliongummies, and my display name is Andrew.
Anything else:InfectionX
08/20/2014 9:57 am
skippyrat
WIll PM and add on skype, Very nice
08/20/2014 9:58 am
AMILLIONGUMMIES
Thank you.
08/20/2014 9:21 am
Madboy123456
Are you mature?: Yes Verry, I am even more mature then some people older than me.
IGN: madboy1234567
Experience: I have been a moderator for 1 server, And i have build a spawn, 2 hunger games maps (both big) And I have also made mini game spawns.
What would you rank yourself in building (1-10): 9
Why should we pick you?: I have lots of experience with both being a moderator and a builder.
Skype (preferable): No
08/20/2014 10:01 am
skippyrat
Denied, sorry.
08/20/2014 9:19 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
akindrum
Are you mature?: I'd like to think that I'm mature, and given the chance I can show that I am mature.
IGN:akindrum33
Experience: I've been builders on two other servers as well as co-owner on one.
What would you rank yourself in building (1-10): 8, I would say my building is exceptional, because I think I can build good small builds however I don't usually commit myself to a large build.
Why should we pick you?: I believe that it would be fun to watch a community develop and grow which is also the reason why I would get the millenaire mod. I also think that my building could be useful to you. However building pertaining to a certain style isn't my forte.
Skype (preferable): Just search wjwibest@Hotmail.com (my email)
Anything else: InfectionX, check my page
08/20/2014 10:00 am
skippyrat
Pm sent
08/20/2014 8:48 am
skippyrat
Pm sent
08/20/2014 7:07 am
the_kat_king
Are you mature?: I would consider myself mature; I take my job seriously and don't mess around.
IGN: the_kat_king
Age: I would prefer not to share this, but will if necessary.
Experience: I have been a builder on multiple servers and build in my spare time. This is one of my favourite aspects of minecraft!
What would you rank yourself in building (1-10): A solid seven overall, an eight for my medieval builds.
Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because I work hard, can play daily and I'm very helpful. I have unique ideas but can also stick to plans when building.
Skype (preferable): No skype, sorry.
Anything else:
Click to reveal
InfectionX

Thankyou for taking your time to read my application, it's appreciated!
08/20/2014 6:37 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
timr1234
Are you mature?: yes 9/10
IGN: xxxawesomemanxx
Experience: owner 3, coowner 4, server-managaer 2, head-of-staff 3, head-admin 3, admin 2, mod 4, dev 2
What would you rank yourself in building (1-10): 6
Why should we pick you?: because i know alot about the techinal end of minecraft and i can help you setup plugins make a website make shops i can do just about anything technical
Skype (preferable): tim.reid93
Anything else:
08/20/2014 6:53 am
skippyrat
Denied - Read post again
08/20/2014 6:27 am
skippyrat
Bump
08/19/2014 3:41 pm
skippyrat
Pm sent
08/19/2014 3:33 pm
jamiethebull76_76
Are you mature?: i am classed as too mature for my age
IGN: jamiethebull
Experience: i have experience on servers i have been on about 5 servers and have either have admin or mod
What would you rank yourself in building (1-10): well i have been rated 9.5 out of 10
Why should we pick you?: i think i should be picked because i like to help people build building id my passion and whenever i see a server recruitment saying builders ot something i will do it this one stuck out to me more than ever though
Anything else: InfectionX
08/19/2014 3:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
alaaemad15
Hello this is silentcreep a head-admin in the server would you please provide your skype aswell?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome