--===Recruiting Developers===-- Oblivious Development Inc.

ItzMitchy's Avatar ItzMitchy8/31/15 1:00 am
8/31/2015 1:54 am
alaaemad15's Avatar alaaemad15
Hello, My name is Michael, I am 14 years of age. I've just finished 8th Grade. Starting my freshman year in HighSchool. I have started a Development Team called Oblivious. We are looking for mostly coders, but we will be accepting some Website Developers too, to manage the websites that you will make. I have a dream to become the most popular Development Team out there. Usually the dream like everyone else's has. Have to be 10+ or more years of age to become staff. According from how you talk, how you act, and your maturity. Have to have skype. Have to be very active. Have to have a lot of experience.

Now I'm not going to lie to you, but this Developing team is very new, literally we are in development stage, our team is growing daily, but still new. Now I will know if your reading this because of how you apply, in the application format, I'm not going to be telling you any requirements... There going to be spread out throughout this topic. Me? I'm the owner of the Developing Team, I have all the power. I'm going to make this quick and easy. You need to apply with a lot of detail... I'm not going to accept right away, we will have to talk to you over Skype. If you do not like to be in a call, then we will chat. For some of you this will be a reliever. It was for me when I was 10-12 but 13+ it's so much easier, I have no idea why, but I like it a lot more.

Code Developer Application Format

Click to reveal
Real Name (optional):
IGN:
How long have you've been Coding Plugins ( exp. don't just say "2 years")?
What is your experience with Coding?
What do you use to code, plugins?
What do you do ( exp. Java)?
Why should we pick you over others?

Website Developer Application Format

Click to reveal
Real Name (optional):
IGN:
What is your experience with Website Developing?
What is your proof that your a Website Developer (optional, if not done, worsens chance of getting accepted)?
Why should we pick you over others that apply?

If you've gotten accepted, congrats! Because you and 4 others have been accepted for Coder. If you got accepted to website developer, you did an amazing job on your application, because you and 2 other people have gotten accepted! If you have vacation, please tell us before hand, if you don't, you will be demoted for not being active. Good Luck with applying my fellow people!
ItzMitchy
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2015 1:54 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
alaaemad15
Its_mitchyyI code Java, Bukkit/Spigot plugins.

Why are you making me feel like you know nothing about what you are talking about?
Because java is a coding language, Bukkit has an API you can use to make plugins for it and Bukkit is written in java.
08/31/2015 1:52 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast
franex

public boolean isDumb(){

if(teamleader.getIDE().getName().equals("notepad++")){
System.out.println("just no...");
return true;
}
else{
System.out.println("Congrats you're not using notepad++");
return false;
}

}
08/31/2015 1:46 am
ItzMitchy
I started off using Notepad++, ever since then, I haven't switched to any other IDE
08/31/2015 1:49 am
alaaemad15
There is something you need to understand..
Notepad++ is a program that allows you to type things in a nice gui and save them as a certain extension
Notepad++ is not an IDE
An IDE is what does all the work for you (E.G. Eclipse) it formats and checks for errors and allows you to build and compile your work..
08/31/2015 1:45 am
alaaemad15
franex
alaaemad15
Its_mitchyyI use notepad++

What..?

Well this is just.... there are IDE's that are designed for Java development and you are using notepad++ ?

He sounds like this: "Hey look there is something that formats and compiles everything for me, let's throw it out of the window and use notepad++ and compile the plugin ourselves, AWESOME!"
08/31/2015 1:43 am
franex
alaaemad15

What..?

Well this is just.... there are IDE's that are designed for Java development and you are using notepad++ ?
08/31/2015 1:43 am
ItzMitchy
To code my plugins...
08/31/2015 1:41 am
alaaemad15

What..?
08/31/2015 1:39 am
franex
alaaemad15
I just do not get the difference between Bukkit and Spigot

Spigot is an improved version of bukkit, it is lighter for people to run, it has better support for bungeecord, has many settings to optimize the server and finally the API has features that bukkit doesn't have.
in short it's a lot better than bukkit.
08/31/2015 1:39 am
ItzMitchy
I code Java, Bukkit/Spigot plugins. I use notepad++, and I'm curently working on a GUI shop plugin, because most of them suck. No offense to those people that made them.
08/31/2015 1:36 am
alaaemad15
franex
Its_mitchyyYes I do

Elaborate please, this answer makes me feel like you have only made a "hello world" program

alaaemad15
What do you use to code, Bukkit and or Spigot plugins? I did not understand that question.

........ kden, clearly not fit for the position.. no offence

I just do not get the difference between Bukkit and Spigot
EDIT: I did not understand what the question was supposed to be.. Was it asking what language do I code in to make Bukkit and or Spigot plugins? Or if I use spigot or Bukkit.. Cause that makes no difference, Maybe he means: Bukkit or BUNGEE not spigot
And also, His answer was the correct answer You asked if he had experience he said he does, Maybe try to ask more clearly?
08/31/2015 1:30 am
alaaemad15
-snip-
08/31/2015 1:26 am
ItzMitchy
Yes I do
08/31/2015 1:34 am
franex
Elaborate please, this answer makes me feel like you have only made a "hello world" program

alaaemad15
What do you use to code, Bukkit and or Spigot plugins? I did not understand that question.

........ kden, clearly not fit for the position.. no offence
08/31/2015 1:22 am
franex
I have a question.
Do you have any experience with coding yourself? because i know that many devs around here would never follow a noob that can't code.This includes me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome