Recruiting members for my Adventure map

magerlum2's Avatar magerlum24/6/15 9:14 pm
1 emeralds 393 7
4/21/2015 12:44 pm
Davekillerish's Avatar Davekillerish
Hello everyone! I'm creating a Adventure map, but I can't give out much detail because I want to keep it a secret till we have it all pushed out. But anyway to the main part is. I can't do this alone. Like seriously. I can't do this alone. It would take me 1-2 years to finish this by my self; which would suck so bad. So that's why I would love to hire some people to help me! I will tell you all the rest of the details on skype.

Types of people I need:

Builders:
I need builders to make the sets. The buildings won't be to extreme, but just be ready for anything, because there is one part that may be a bit hard.

Redstoners:
First thing off. I'm looking for people are professionals, because this map is almost made out of redstone, and command blocks. I will be asking for many things out of you. So if you think you are good enough, and you apply. Be ready for EVERYTHING. You are the most important people on this team.

Artists:
I will prob need only one artist, because I will only need one thing. I will tell you the art that I need, and then I will give you some sneak peeks, and credit.

Application format:
COPY EVERYTHING IN THIS CODE!
Minecraft ign:
Why should I pick you?:
Proof?: (I prefer to use imagur or so)

FAQ:

Q: What can I programs can I post for proof?
A: I would prefer Imagur, but you can use any image sharing site!

Q: How old do I have to be to become part of the team?
A: You have to be above 14 period. Being older will help you're chances of becoming on the team.

Q: What do I get if I contribute to this project?
A: You will get all sneak peaks on what this project is, you will get alot of credit to this project. (Sorry it can't be much D:)

Q: Why do you need all these people?
A: Because I can't do this map by myself or with 2 people. This map will take hard work to become a reality.

Thank you all for taking a full look at this post! I hope this project can become a reality!
magerlum2
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2015 12:44 pm
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
Davekillerish
Minecraft ign: Davekillerish
Profession: Engineer, Creationalist, Redstone Extermist, The list goes on but you get the idea...
Why should I pick you?: Expierence, My one of a kind ideas, my personality, or my lack of personality.
Proof?: (I prefer to use imagur or so) My profile should provide you with enouph evidence I know what im doing, but if youd like I can do a live demonstration in your server.
04/19/2015 1:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Horror_Fan
Minecraft ign: jvowfvHerobrine
Profession: Builder, knows redstoning, video editing, voice acting, has cinematic camera mods, and has a good enough computer to use powerful shaders.
Why should I pick you?: I am a good builder, and I know my way around command blocks and other things fairly well, and learn quickly when I don't know something, I also know how to replace sounds and create custom resource packs and I can make trailers for the map on your youtube account (I use royalty free sounds and music so it's completely legal).
Proof?: I don't really post my builds online but I can send some pictures over skype
04/12/2015 11:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
DonutsaurYAY
Minecraft ign: DonutsaurYAY
Profession: Builder, also know a little bit of redstone
Why should I pick you?: I have some experience in building in teamwork, and do a bit of everything you know.
Proof?: (I prefer to use imagur or so) The first one is my little house and the second one is some password door I did. http://imgur.com/dUilAI4,Un4GNvt
Skype: (Yes you can PM me if I pick you.) I don't like giving skype to everybody but if you choose me i will pm you
04/14/2015 7:16 pm
magerlum2
Accepted PM me you're skype so we can get started.
04/12/2015 9:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ChefCode
Minecraft ign: MSC_ForLife
Profession: Website Designing/Logo Designs (I kind of have a profession in World Painter to and know how to design some cool geological land features)
Why should I pick you?: I have experience in all of the fields actually. I've been on my own build team, I've done redstone live streams, and I've done Logos/Designs!
Proof?: (I prefer to use imagur or so) http://imgur.com/sMBiPbu
Skype: (Yes you can PM me if I pick you.) My Skype is MyChefCode.

Thanks for letting me apply and hope I get selected! -Chef Code
04/12/2015 9:21 pm
magerlum2
Accepted Welcome to the team
04/10/2015 9:23 pm
magerlum2
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024