Recruiting Moderators, Builders and Staffs on our new server

wildm's Avatar wildm4/9/14 5:30 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 35
4/22/2014 4:14 am
wildm's Avatar wildm
Recruiting Moderators, Builders and Staff Members!

UPDATE: We are not accepting anymore staff applications until further notice. Instead, we will be offering people who we think are qualified staff positions. Anymore applications will be removed!
We are recruiting Moderators, Builders and Staffs for our new server Wild Mining. Please read the rules and application template before posting. Our IP is wildmining.tk. If you were wondering about our server please visit our page at Wild Mining. Thank you for thinking of applying to server and we are waiting for your application!
Rules:
[spoiler][size=200][b]All:[/size]
[size=100]VOTE EVERYDAY[/b][/size]
[b]Staff Members:[/b]
[size=85]Be active and help out all players with their daily problems and needs.
Do not abuse any granted powers for yourself.
Do not give players any items, commands, gamemodes, or special abilities.
[/size][/spoiler]
===================================================================
Here is the application template:
[spoiler]Job you are applying for:

IGN:

Timezone:

What times are you most active:

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for:

How long have you been playing Minecraft:

Why we should choose you:

Anything else you want to add:[/spoiler]

Thanks,

Taichi Kato and The Wild Mining Team
wildm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/22/2014 4:14 am
wildm
Bump <3
04/21/2014 5:30 am
wildm
I am pretty sure I will accept you since I only declined 2 players so far so just drop in your application
04/20/2014 6:26 am
wildm
bump
bump

• bump

[*]bump
[img]bump[/img]
[spoiler]bump[/spoiler]
04/19/2014 8:49 pm
wildm
04/19/2014 4:09 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
Official_Nathan21
Job you are applying for: Mod/Staff

IGN: paul14545

Timezone: England timezone (whatever its called)

What times are you most active: Weekends, Thursdays and Fridays (school reasons)

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for:I have been Mod on a prison server, and an Admin on a faction server.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: about 2 years

Why we should choose you: Im a mature person for my age, and wont tell lies. I can joke with the older players and the younger ones (if they join). I know the responsibilities you have to take on and can stick to the rules.

Anything else you want to add: I like Swaggy Ice Cream
04/19/2014 3:17 am
wildm
04/19/2014 2:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hazeh
Job you are applying for: Any position available

IGN: uhHazeh

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

What times are you most active: 3-10pm

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for: Moderating big faction servers and making large detailed builds

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 1/2 years

Why we should choose you: Because I love working towards a very nice server and seeing its succeed to its fullest potential

Anything else you want to add:
04/19/2014 1:54 am
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
BlackeyeI
Job you are applying for: Builder/ staff

IGN: BlackeyeI

Timezone: (no idea)

What times are you most active: When I can in the week. (could be like say 6 days)

Previous experiences as your job you are applying for: (0.30 Minecraft, got builder ranks on forge multiplayer servers and past. (good days ). Also I was a moderator once and I play on a survival server and builds houses etc.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have no idea (maybe about 4 years)

Why we should choose you: I use commandblocks,I am a standard redstone person, I am a standard structure builder and I like to play on servers (especialy the ones I build).

Anything else you want to add: I sometimes make server videos. ._. and i'm level 20 on planet minecraft.
04/19/2014 1:38 am
wildm
04/18/2014 12:41 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DinoCat22
Job you are applying for: Any

IGN: tnt93dale (when name changing comes out CVAXBull)

Timezone: +0:00 GMT (+1:00 GMT Daylight Saving Time)

What times are you most active: 4:15 PM - 8:00 PM or 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for:Admin on 4 Servers, Mod on 4 servers (same servers, before i was ranked up) and builder on 7 Servers

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1st August 2013 (1.3.1 update came out)

Why we should choose you: You don't need to choose me, but I'm helpful and kind, and nothing is to easy or too hard for me (unless i need a higher rank to do it, hurr durr)

Anything else you want to add: Steam; CVAXBull Skype: live:tnt93dale
04/18/2014 12:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
weanut_TVB
IGN: weanut

Timezone: GMT

What times are you most active: When I haven't got work to do/ no particular time

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for: I've built on lots of different Minecraft servers. Spent many years on one of the bigger creative servers and have learnt a lot about design and architecture there.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Late Aplha/ Start of Beta

Why we should choose you: I think I'm a pretty good builder, I'm also a fairly affable guy willing to work with others on different projects. I think I have a good knowledge of what works in Minecraft as well. I've also tried a lot of different styles of building.

Anything else you want to add: I'd like to join as I want to find an active community I can build in. The server I usually play on is down at the moment and I want to carry on building in Minecraft with other people. A lot of the other creative servers can be pretty lonely to start with and take a while to break into a group.
04/18/2014 12:23 pm
epicssboom
Job you are applying for:Mod

IGN:epicssboom

Timezone:Eastern

What times are you most active:Weekdays

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for:I am currently serving as a moderator on aj1's Survival Server, and was admin on Multict's Survival Server, and I was an admin AlphaCraft before it closed. I have hosted 3 servers, all of which were closed because I didn't have the time or money to keep them running 24/7. I was also an adviser to Chiquis746 on ShroomCraft,

How long have you been playing Minecraft:2 years

Why we should choose you:I am very loyal, responsible, honest, trustworthy, innovative, creative and impartial.I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area I can.

Anything else you want to add:My skype is edgarboy10
04/18/2014 12:19 pm
leaguofcreepers
Job you are applying for: Moderator

IGN: leagueofcreepers

Timezone: Eastern

What times are you most active: 3:30 pm, 9:30 pm

Previous experiences as your job you are applying for: I haven't been a mod yet

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years

Why we should choose you: I have good problem-solving skills and I follow the rules with no exception

Anything else you want to add: I think you should pick me.
04/18/2014 8:22 am
leaguofcreepers
Job you are applying for: Moderator

IGN: leagueofcreepers

What times are you most active: 3:30 pm, 9:30 pm

Previous experiences as your job you are applying for: I haven't been a mod yet

Why we should choose you: I have good problem-solving skills and I follow the rules with no exception

Anything else you want to add: I think you should pick me.
04/18/2014 8:05 am
wildm
Application is still opened
(bump)
04/18/2014 8:05 am
wildm
Accepted as Staff: JustTrance MattPlayzMC JustTrance - We will think of making you mod/admin after a while.
Pending: GodsHacker - how can i contact you?
04/15/2014 1:23 pm
MattPlayzMC
Job you are applying for: Admin/Mod

IGN: XxThamememattxX

What times are you most active: I'm active at anytime unless I am doing something.

Previous experiences as your job you are applying for: I have been an Admin on 2 servers and Co-Owner on one where I was quite successful, eventually the owners left and the server changed hands.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since the initial release.

Why we should choose you: Because I am mature, creative and active. I love to play the game and I would love to be involved in a server that has the potential to be something big. I have always wanted to be close with the players on a server and create a fun environment and have a laugh.

Anything else you want to add: I can do anything which is asked of me and I would love to create a fun atmosphere on the server and help with everything. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for the opportunity:)
04/15/2014 1:13 pm
BenCosmos
Minecraft name: GodsHacker
Time: Eastern American Time
Description: I make my own mods and love making new mini games. If you add me to your server I can give you original games!!! Do give me the server ip so I can sheck out your server. Thank you
GodsHacker
04/15/2014 4:29 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
savagedwarf_11
Job you are applying for:admin/mod either is fine

IGN: savagedwarf_11

Timezone: est

What times are you most active:from 4:00 to 8:00 everyday

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for: I am a builder / moderator on a small server but know most bukkit it commands and vanilla commands

How long have you been playing Minecraft:4 years

Why we should choose you: you should choose me because I am trustworthy I am smart very mature and overall a very nice person

Anything else you want to add:I was as honest as could be in this application so hope you choose me thanks. I'm not very good with hand on hand building or red stone but thanks if you choose me.
04/15/2014 4:05 am
wildm
You can add me on skype (tkato0909) for more info!
04/13/2014 4:38 am
Level 25 : Expert Warrior
JustTrance
Job you are applying for: Either staff or mod

IGN: supermanb00

Timezone: CET (+ 1 hr)

What times are you most active: On school days 1 to 3 hours. In the weekends and hollidays. im mostly 3 hours online

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for: I've been admin on a server 2 times . 1: On a server wher i've played almost 3 months on, it stopped sadly.
2: On a friends server, he quit it because he had busy life.

Why we should choose you: Because i will help every player if needed, I am mature and can handle players, bad or good,. I will not give anyone priority above others. fair.

Anything else you want to add: Hi, this seems like a fantastic server and even if i dont get choosed i will still play it!
04/13/2014 4:30 am
wildm
bump
04/11/2014 4:32 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
mecho_the_mighty
Job you are applying for:Admin-Staff-Manger

IGN:mecho_the_mighty i will be changeing my name when the new update is out .

Timezone:GMT

What times are you most active: all the time unless im doing some thing

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for:Admin'd several smaller servers. My latest one was Simplybetaserver.com. It shutdown after the Owner could no longer pay for the server and donations weren't enough also I think you should give me admin/staff manager because of my extensive server administration experience and staff managemont . I can be on daily providing my expertise in-game commands, and server rules. I can maintain and run a solid, mature, and active staff.

Why we should choose you:you should chosse me because I will minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin/staff manager to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.
I could bring my commitment, I would try me very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
- Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems . Most of my experience from the "field", have been both admin and server owner myself. I really like to help out so i can spend a lot of my time on. Taking the job as admin/staff manager very seriously and have fun.

Anything else you want to add:im a male i play pro rugby
04/11/2014 4:27 am
wildm
Application Is still open!!
04/10/2014 11:13 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
MissMisterMcMiss
Job you are applying for: Staff/Builder

IGN: N/A

Timezone: Pacific Time

What times are you most active: Sometimes Wed/Fri, on for sure on Sat/Sun

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for: None (XD)

How long have you been playing Minecraft: About three years

Why we should choose you: I am pretty good at talking to other people. I'm a really outgoing guy, likes to help people, and love building in Minecraft!!!

Anything else you want to add: Contact me at ninjasamurai10101@hotmail.com so that i know i get accepted...
04/10/2014 11:05 pm
Golden Bonds
Job you are applying for: Mod

IGN: Devus55

What times are you most active: Right when i get out of school until i got to school witch is 3:00 to 10:30

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for: Well i never been a mod but I've been a admin and I owned a server Before s i have a a lot f exp and i know a lot of stuff about plugins

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 yrs

Why we should choose you: Because i have a lot of exp i know how to drag traffic twords your server and on my old server i used to have 50 players on daily and and made a $500 profit and hope to help your server out too

Anything else you want to add: I also make server videos
04/10/2014 10:49 pm
wildm
Application is still open!!!!!!
04/10/2014 7:38 pm
wildm
Accepted: BraveMatthew
shadow15332
spiritlion12
HammerOSteel

Pending: TheGamingMonkey

Declined: Minecrafter2592 - U LIED UR AGE
04/09/2014 6:14 am
mistarreis
Job you are applying for: Moderator or Admin

IGN: shadow15332

Timezone: (UTC+09:00)

What times are you most active: The mornings and nights on weekends and afternoon and night week days

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for: I have admined on two other servers which have sadly been disclosed, as well at a moderator on the server MC3

How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for about three years now

Why we should choose you: I think you should choose me because I really would like to help the server and by being a staff member I really can do that

Anything else you want to add: I am not very good at redstone, though I am improving.
04/09/2014 6:01 am
spiritlion12
Job you are applying for: Any of them (read why we should chose you)

IGN: spiritlion12

Timezone: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

What times are you most active: All days Weekends:4-7hrs Weekdays:3-5hrs

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for: A co-owner, head admin, an operator and 3 helpers

How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3.5 years

Why we should choose you: I am an all-rounder, I can build, I can help, Work under pressure, Im nice and friendly, And i like a joke.

Anything else you want to add: Im on the server now, and i can help with the building of spawn and the portals to skyblock and spleef and such.
04/09/2014 6:00 am
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
HammerOSteel
Job you are applying for:Builder

IGN: TheHammerOfSteel

What times are you most active: After School and weekends

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for: Head builder, built plenty of spawns etc.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: probably 5ish years now

Why we should choose you: I am quite a good builder http://imgur.com/a/g0tYq

Anything else you want to add: Not really just that i know i have been banned but that was ages ago, like 3 years ago so i am trustworthy now.
04/09/2014 5:54 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
fastgameing361
You think that is a long, wow
04/09/2014 5:46 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Minecrafter2592
Job you are applying for:[Head-Admin]

IGN:Minecrafter2592

Timezone:AEST

What times are you most active:Weekdays, 3-4 hours, Weekends, 5-6 hours.

Previous experiences as your job you are applying for:Lots, in fact, I have been Head-Admin on 13 servers, yes thats right, 13!

How long have you been playing Minecraft:Since the early alpha.

Why we should choose you:I am a very experienced guy who helps any servers I can and I love sharing my experiences with others, so they learn more. I am also a really good builder in case you need me to build. I don't abuse and I enforce rules.

Anything else you want to add:I have owned my own server, called GattaCraft, but due to Money Issues, it could not stay running, I have been [Co-Owner] on 3 servers, [Head-Admin] on 13 servers, [Admin] on 18 servers, [Trial-Admin] on 12 servers, [Head-Mod] on 10 servers, [Mod] on 21 servers, [Chat-Mod] on 11 servers and [Trial-Mod] on 9 servers.

-Minecrafter2592
04/09/2014 5:42 am
BraveMatthew
Job: builder
IGN: BraveMatthew
time zone: GMT
most active after: 5 PM
previous experiounce: head admin of a build team
been playing minecraft for: 1 year
Why you should choose me:i have a passion for minecraft building structures from flat lands to skyblock islands
04/09/2014 5:41 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
TheGamingMonkey
Job you are applying for:Mod/Staff

IGN:WtFYoUCrazyBoii1

Timezone:(UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney

What times are you most active:Australian time around 3pm to 6pm on weekdays but weekends most likey the whole day.

Previous experiences as as your job you are applying for:WickedCraftz ,RealmCraft , Hybridragon , SimpleSurvival , Aidhan MC's,QuartineCraft.

How long have you been playing Minecraft:3years now

Why we should choose you:I Think You should select me cause i have abitlites that fit this role.I Also Think you should Choose me because I'm Here whenever Needed.And I Could Also be Serisous When Needed

Anything else you want to add:Nup

Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome