Recruiting Now!

TheFruitJustice's Avatar TheFruitJustice6/29/15 6:35 pm
1 emeralds 145 4
7/7/2015 3:20 pm
TheFruitJustice's Avatar TheFruitJustice
I am currently working on a server that I hope to be rolling out soon. With a new server comes new responsibilities and lots a time and work put into it. No only am I looking for staff ie. Admins/Mods but developers as well that will be able to help maintain the server. Below will be a list of criteria that may not need to be met but will give a good understanding of who wants the job.
1. Age
2. Previous Experience (What servers?, How did you get the rank?)
3.What would you like to do/be on the server?(e.g.Admin or Dev)
4.Why and How will the server benefit from you?
5.What timezone do you live in?
6.How often can you be on?(I am aware it is summer but lets think realistically, like during school time)
Please provide me with your minecraft IGN and either skype/email address so I can get back to you.
Proof of what you have previously done would be great too!

Thank you.
TheFruitJustice
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2015 3:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
TheFruitJustice
no longer recruiting
06/29/2015 6:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Artist
sricheybusiness
1. Age: 14
2. Previous Experience (What servers?, How did you get the rank?) I currently own a server in the making, admin on several small servers that eventually went down because the owner either quit Minecraft or couldn't pay for the host. I got the position by gaining their trust,
3.What would you like to do/be on the server?(e.g.Admin or Dev) I'm fine with either
4.Why and How will the server benefit from you? I am fun to be around but carry a big stick. I'm fairly skilled with plugins and can add neat things to attract people.
5.What timezone do you live in? Central
6.How often can you be on?(I am aware it is summer but lets think realistically, like during school time) 2-4 hours a day.

IGN: GoatsInMyBelly
06/29/2015 6:48 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
CowMan37777
1. Age: 12
2. Previous Experience (What servers?, How did you get the rank?) I've been Owner of a server (NetherFactons) and I was Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin, Moderator, and Helper on other servers. I am very good with commands and I know how to use and how to install plugins.
3.What would you like to do/be on the server?(e.g.Admin or Dev): Admin
4.Why and How will the server benefit from you?:I will help players out if it is needed. I am very flexible so if the server has a reset or staff demotion I can handle it. I love helping players out if they are having trouble with anything like commands or what to do. If a player is using a hacked client I will ban them from the server. If someone is spamming and IP I will clear chat then I will mute them. If a player is being mean to others I will give him 1/3 warnings by kicking him and if he doesn't stop I will mute him for 10 minutes. If a staff member is hacking or abusing I will either take screenshots of it. I am also very loyal and I will be dedicated to this server. If I ever get money I might buy something off this server to help it grow.I am a fun person and love to have conversations with members. But when Force needs to be applied I drop the act and get on the problem. I know what to do in situations such as dealing with Cheaters or just a person spamming in the chat. I am always willing to help someone that needs it and I am just an overall nice guy, greeting and answering questions whenever possible. I love to interact with everyone anyway I can. The experience I have had prepares me for the job that I need to do and I am always ready, I play about 4-5 hours on weekends and 2-4 hours on Weekdays. Unless I have something important to do or something personal/family related. Loyalty is one of my big traits. I always stick with people till the end, if I work for that server that's the only server that is a priority to manage.
5.What timezone do you live in?: EST
6.How often can you be on?(I am aware it is summer but lets think realistically, like during school time): 2-6 Hours.
06/29/2015 6:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Astrro_Yomq
1. Age 15
2. Previous Experience (What servers?, How did you get the rank?) Classicrealms, Recruiting application.
3.What would you like to do/be on the server?(e.g.Admin or Dev) Admin
4.Why and How will the server benefit from you? I can provide several beneficial elements such as peace in the sever, and I am very productive and good at multitasking.
5.What timezone do you live in? CST
6.How often can you be on?(I am aware it is summer but lets think realistically, like during school time) Always. Homeschooled.
.Skype: itscompiicated with 2 i's in the middle
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome