Recruiting people experienced with SurvivalGames plugin

MoriHui21's Avatar MoriHui215/29/16 11:25 am
5/29/2016 12:39 pm
Untiefant's Avatar Untiefant
Apply in this thread and NOT on the server.

currently need:
2 Admins+s
3 Admins
5 Mods
8 Builders
join arcator.co.uk and use /server MC7 when done with the app.
apply in the format:
-IGN:
-Email (if you can provide one)
-What rank you are applying for:
-Past Experience (Write two 150 word paragrahs):
-Have you griefed:
-Do you use hacked clients? if so which ones? <<<don't include if you dont have a hacked client.
-what makes your application different from others (200 words):
-Do you own a server type that doesn't include what we offer (Factions, Peaceful Survival, SG, Classic Survival, Skyblock, Kitpvp, OPPRISON) that we could possibly bungee with:
-can you pay attention to other players chat messages (Yes, this one is necessary):
-Any other notes:

We also need a youtuber to advertise for us. 500+ subs needed
MoriHui21
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2016 12:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Untiefant
-IGN:neXusAZ
-Email (if you can provide one):NOT public.
-What rank you are applying for: ADMIN
-Past Experience (Write two 150 word paragrahs):Alright, I own a community named DOUBLEMC\CubicMC, Which will go down because of funds, So I want to challenge myself with a new server (Aleast to me) and try to make it the best it possibly can (Better then any server)
-Have you griefed: On this server ; NO, On any other server; NO.
-what makes your application different from others (200 words):
Well, I guess really uou have to read it and look, because I cannot really say much about how this is different besides the fact I put rtime and effort into it. Uhm, I really try hard to make everything right and that saying 'If it is not broken, don't fix it,' Does not apply to me, I like fixing anything I can in the free time I have.
-Do you own a server type that doesn't include what we offer (Factions, Peaceful Survival, SG, Classic Survival, Skyblock, Kitpvp, OPPRISON) that we could possibly bungee with: no, My server (Going down) Is factions.
-can you pay attention to other players chat messages (Yes, this one is necessary): Yes,
-Any other notes:
I know all of the rules ( I read them all alot)
My current rank is Trusted/Builder
my skype is ELMOMANLOL
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome