RECRUITING 1 plugin manager and several builders

KenthriaGaming's Avatar KenthriaGaming8/2/14 2:30 am
1 emeralds 114 4
8/2/2014 5:37 am
KenthriaGaming's Avatar KenthriaGaming
This might not be whats usual here idk, pleease bare in mind ive never used plugins, only mods, before this. And never a team. Compensation definately includes credit, and donation percentage or a payment depending on the individual etc.
I am building a Bioshock Rapture server. The lobby is complete (much bigger and better than standard ones), and I am working on the museum section. I want to add a level exp system which means players gain exp for completing games and pvp positions. Exp can also be bought and it earns weapons and such, everything themed. So I need rank plugins, sign teleports, team setsups and the usual pvp bits, plus custom mobs. Im sure there will be some more but this is the jist. Oh and I might need you to ftp my map in when needed.
Atm I have plans for parkour, ha games like my connect 4 ive made, journey to the surface rollercoaster, team and 1v1 pvp with multiple maps, museum area which has a lot but doesnt really need plugins there.

Apply by pm or comment.
Plugin manager questions
What is your mc username?
What experience do you have with plugins?
What types and kinds of plugins have you used before?
Can you modify plugins yourself?
How much are you online?
Your skype username?
In less than 50 words say why I should choose you?
Conditions you will work such as paid, credit, etc?

I will need builders to recreate areas using my texture pack, to be used for pvp etc, it inspires a lot of creativity and 1x1 building. You will be given full credit.

Builders questions

What is your mc username?
What experience do you have in mc building?
Please add pics of some of your best builds. If you have any of building recreations that helps.
How much are you online?
Your skype username?
In less than 50 words say why I should choose you?

You will know within a few days. Msg me if you want more info.
KenthriaGaming
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2014 5:23 am
KenthriaGaming
People wanting to enter look at the current project in my pmc profile please. Thanks entries.
08/02/2014 5:23 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
XeroButter
What is your mc username? XeroButter
Name: Jody
What experience do you have in mc building? I have been on a build team.
Please add pics of some of your best work: Sorry new computer no pics. Been away for 7 months. I have been building on xbox and ps3.
How much are you online? Online all the time. I do have a night job. So it does limit my play hours. I am on Eastern Standard Time.
Your skype username? shizzfaced
In less than 50 words say why I should choose you? I am really good builder. If you want 1x1 then it will take time I am not a miracle worker.
I will work for free. If we do gain fame all I ask is recognition and have a donation page set up so people can donate if they would like too. I never build to gain money or ranks.
08/02/2014 5:37 am
KenthriaGaming
The server will be pc. Will you be playing minecraft on your new computer?
08/02/2014 2:47 am
Level 20 : Expert Architect
mRAweSoMeBoY
My Name is: Kim Daniel Oraa
My Country name is: Philippines
My (IGN) In Game Name is: MrLimerz
my age is: 19 years old
What experience do you have with plugins: i have many experience in plugins
i know how to create and setup mob arena im a coder and many more
What types and kinds of plugins have you used before: i used faction plugin, mcmmo plugin, mob arena plugin, skywarz plugin, world edit plugin and many more
Can you modify plugins yourself: yes im a experience coder
How much are you online: im 24 hours online
Your skype username: my skype is BlueSoul.PlaysMC
In less than 50 words say why I should choose you: Im a good coder of plugins i have a lot experience coding and seting up the plugins i have my own server but i stop it because i do not have much money to paid my server so i stop it you can trust me and im good at making spawn pls check my old server website hhttp://pinoycraft.net/
my old server is pinoycraft
Conditions you will work such as paid, credit, etc: i want to be a staff in your server

pls reply -MrAweSomeBoy
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome