Recruiting positions for new game

MCNivaCraft's Avatar MCNivaCraft3/1/15 8:27 am
1 emeralds 205 5
3/1/2015 9:33 am
CraftingMobs's Avatar CraftingMobs
Hello there. For the past few months I have had an idea for a new minecraft gamemode that I have been developing, I have figured out how it will all work, and now I just need the people to bring it together. I will not giveaway too much information on the game on this post, however if I am interested in your appplication, I will contact you on Skype and we can discuss it further.

The positions I need are
2 Web / Graphic designers
2 Texture pack artists
4 Programmers / Plugin creators
2 - 3 Managers (People who can manage the development of the game, as well as work with marketing and try to get the game advertised well)

On top of this, we will need some sponsors. My budget is currently 0. That being said, if you get one of the positions, you will still get paid. The game, in my opinion, has a lot of potential to become very succesful, so we can not guarantee pay until later in development, however if you are interested in finding out about the idea, please do apply, and if you dont think it has potential to make money, you can decide that after I tell you more about the game.

We will need some sponsors that could provide us with servers in return for advertising, or we could agree a future fee to pay. I would like to have a server where the developers could test their plugins on.

If I can get all these positions filled asap, I am hoping to aim for an august release date. If you are interested in finding out more about the idea, please fill out this application.

Name:
Skype ID:
Experience in this position:
Anything else you want to say:

Thanks for reading. I hope to see you on the team
MCNivaCraft
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner