Recruiting staff and builders for an upcoming server!

Dragonix12's Avatar Dragonix124/7/14 5:33 am
1 emeralds 247 8
4/17/2014 11:36 am
brags123's Avatar brags123
Hello All,

I am starting a new server called The Creation Pier Network and it will be released on June 25th, 2014! I have started the development of the servers and we are currently in need of builders and possibly staff. More information about the server will be given out to the people who are accepted.

Requirements:
-Must be mature
-Must be 13 and/or older (if you are younger, special arrangements can be made) .
-Must have Skype

Application:

What position do you wish to be?:
IGN:
Maturity (0-10):
Why do you want to join us?:
What can you offer for us?:
Previous experience:
Example of builds (pictures, Builder only):

If accepted, you will be contacted through Skype. Further information will be mentioned and possibly a further small application will be given through Skype (small chance).

Contact Information:

Questions, Concerns? Contact me at Skype: racinggamerfail

We are hoping to get 4-6 builders and 3-5 accepted staff!

Thanks,
Derek09
Dragonix12
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/17/2014 11:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
brags123
What position do you wish to be?:
Admin. (I can help building too )

15, but trust me, I am really mature for my age!

brags1232, but I don't really use it THAT much, and to be honest, (this is kind of embarassing), I don't think my parents really like it when I talk to strangers. But I am sure that can change

IGN:
brag123, and as I say in every application I have ever made after I got minecraft, I don't brag a lot or anything. I am from Norway, and my real life norwegian name is Brage. When I made this user a couple of years ago, I had no idea what brag meant in english!

Maturity (0-10):
Probably 8-9. I have fun, I use emotes like , , , :O and specially xD a lot. But I am still very mature, I take serious things serious, but at the same time, I take funny things in a fun way. I see no reason for concern about my maturity

Why do you want to join us?:
Well, I love administrating, helping people, setting up permissions if you need that . Trust me, when someone shouts "HELP!" in chat, I'm not the kind of staff that ignores it. Or the kind of staff that just says: "Don't use caps!". I'm the kind of staffmember that write back: "What's the problem?", then teleport to them to see closer at the situation. "I'm griefed!" I'll find out who did it, I'll help him. (I recommend getting Core Protect if you don't have it allready). Perhaps he says: "Someone stole a bunch of diamonds from me!" (Again, this is lot easier to fix if you have Core Protect, download it now! It's a great plugin )

What can you offer for us?:
He he, I kinda answered that at the last question, now didn't I? Well, I'm not done. I will help the people who needs it, but as well kick, tempban, mute and in the worst case ban people if they don't behave. It's kinda the sad part of being staff, having to mute, tempban, maybe someone thinks you're stupid because you tempbanned them. Well I can handle it!

Previous experience:
[Currently]:
- I am a moderator at a norwegian server called trollcraft. And this is despite the fact that they wanted their staff to be 16+ age, and I'm 15. (No, I didn't lie about my age, they thought my application was so good, they accepted me anyways).
- I have also been accepted as a co-owner on another server, no trust me, I play minecraft a lot. I can be co-owner here, moderator there and yes, admin here. But it's kinda boring speaking to norwegian people in chat, (even though I'm norwegian myself), and the server I'm co-owner on, isn't even done yet, and when its done, its not really my type of server. So if I like this server, I'll probably hang out here way more!

[Past]:
- I've been admin at another server. I started as a member, then applied for member+, then for trial-mod, then I got promoted to mod, then to admin. This server was american. It was called realpvp, but after they reset and got a new name, they demoted me. Its pretty sad, the head-admin that was in charge of who gets what ranks never fully told me, or the other staff why we got demoted. This made me angry. And it ended up with me making my own server.
- AwesomeCraft, my own server. Now I made this server, got a few people on. but there was one thing missing. Something that was the reason for not so many people came on. The reason why I quit the server. The reason why it never worked out. I didn't get it 24/7. I never pay for ranks or stuff at minecraft, not even for 24/7. This is why the server didn't work out.
- MixyCraft. I was with my friend, we were talking about my previous server AwesomeCraft. I said: "If someone would buy 24/7, I would let them be owner!" And my friend said: "I could buy it!" Now this was kinda fun. I designed the server, I fixed permissions, plugins, builded spawn, paintball arenas, I did pretty much everything. The only thing he did was to build like 2 paintball arenas. I qutted minecraft. I got tired of it and stuff. And this happened before my friend ever paid the 24/7.

I can't really show any buildings I've made, and I'm aware that I don't have to since I'm applying for admin, but I could help build spawn or something for you (I hope you got WorldEdit though.)

Thanks for reading my application. Add me on skype if you're interested, and write the ip so I can check out the server And also, tell me what type of server it is, if you haven't decided, I recommend survival, that's my favourite. Tell me on skype or pm, not on this forum, cause I'm not on planetminecraft that much!
04/17/2014 11:02 am
Dragonix12
bump
04/16/2014 1:55 pm
Sourzpowerz
Bump
04/08/2014 5:34 am
Dragonix12
Bump! Looking for more builders!
04/07/2014 10:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ToxicArchives
What position do you wish to be?: Moderator

IGN: XxInfernoModsxX

Maturity (0-10): 9

Why do you want to join us?: Because with so much time, preperation, and effort being put into this, I can already feel this is going to be amazing!

What can you offer for us?: Help around the server, mainly if there's trouble from players arguing.

Previous experience: I've been an Admin and dedicate a lot of time to many different servers, I'm known for getting along well with everyone around me.

Example of builds (pictures, Builder only): Sorry, can't build worth anything.
04/07/2014 11:34 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
samuel123abc
What position do you wish to be?: Admin but I would take any possible.
IGN: samuel123abc
Maturity (0-10): 8.5
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join you because I want to be staff on another server. Currently, I am staff on a few servers which are quite boring since there are no players online. I would love to be staff on this server for that reason.
What can you offer for us?: I can offer a mature staff member and great help. I also think I would fit for the position since I have alot of experience.
Previous experience: I am currently hosting a server, have been staff on many servers and am still. I have been playing minecraft for about two years now which honestly, is alot of minecraft playing.
Example of builds (pictures, Builder only): As I am applying for staff, nothing here.

Sincerely,

Sam
04/07/2014 11:22 am
epicssboom
What position do you wish to be?:Admin or super-Mod
IGN:epicssboom
Maturity (0-10):9
Why do you want to join us?:I havent played minecraft for along time and i still knw everything i just wanna help the server out because i think it needs great staff
What can you offer for us?:Clean chats,great help,problem solver,
Previous experience:4 mod,1 super mod,2 admin,1 co-owner
04/07/2014 11:11 am
Dragonix12
Bump!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome