Recruiting staff for prison :)

R-Crafters16's Avatar R-Crafters164/12/15 8:22 am
4/29/2015 12:16 pm
R-Crafters16's Avatar R-Crafters16
Hey all,

Jamie here just one big favour if you could help out with my server to become public yes it is a prison server! Most of my staff are really lack.. and looking for a few betters ones! Mainly alot is done.. some mines are created we just need them all built

If you could help!

We have mod spots & admin spots

If you know what your doing make your own application! Unless add me on skype and i'll tell you one

Must be 13+ or older
R-Crafters16
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/26/2015 4:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
alaplayla
Oh and Skype is ala d
04/26/2015 4:34 pm
alaplayla
Name :ala

Ign:Alaplayla

Age 14

Why I want to be a mod: I like servers and I can help make the server the best it can be

How long I've played minecraft: since 2010

Experience:I have played on 2 other servers as a helper and 1 as mod

/ban user only for serious stuff

/tempban user for not following rules

If I ever see a helper or someone abusing power I report to owner quickly
04/29/2015 12:14 pm
R-Crafters16
Denied! More information in your own template please
04/26/2015 3:32 pm
Frostbite0901
What is your Real Life Name? Hello, My name is Kyle

What is your IGN (InGameName)? Frostbite0901

Age? I'm 14 Years Old

Why do I want this Rank? Well I'm obsessed with prison servers, I've been playing them like 4/5 of my time playing minecraft. I would like this rank because im always on prison servers so I know a lot about them why not spend my time help managing one? So I would be very active helping new players to the server get to where they need to be or help them with other questions, or help players along the way if they need help warping somewhere or questions about the rules. I would be very active helping whoever needs me Player or Staff. I'm very familiar with prison servers and what do to on them and the basic rules, no hacks, no disrespect, no threats, no scamming (some servers), No Swearing (some servers), and some other rules you may have. I will Enforce all the rules and make sure everyone follows them.

Do you have Staff Experience? Yes I'm very experienced being staff on many different servers including Prison. I've been owner a total of 5 Times, 2 being prison and the rest factions. There all down now due to money issues but I've been most ranks below those multiple times. I have been playing minecraft 5 years now and about 4 of those years were on prison servers (yes 4/5).

What do I Kick for? Command? Well I would use /kick (the command) if people are not listening to my warnings for (spamming, disrespect, racism, sexual speaking, and very immature conversations.

What do i TempBan for? Command? Well I would use /tempban (time) for many reasons. The time depends on the rule they broke if they were spamming none stop I would tempban them for a day or a couple hours. I would do this for many of the reasons above if they didn't stop.

What do i ban for? Command? I would use the /ban command for Major Rule Breaking such as advertising, hacks, Major Threats (such as DDOS), and other major rules you may have.

What do you do if you see another Staff abusing? If another staff member is abusing there powers I would make sure there abusing and if there the same or over me I would deop and tempban them until a higher staff member comes on to deal with them and see there real punishment. if there under me and I truly think there abusing I would derank them and contact an admin or owner.

What skill level and maturity, do you have? (1/10) Some of my skills in minecraft Is building, and helping other players the levels Building [8] Helping [10]
and my maturity is [9] almost 10 I like to have a little bit of fun but still help and enforce rules.

Tell us more about your self (Optional)? Well I just want to thank you for your time and if u accepted or considered me as a staff rank. My Skype if Frostbite0901 and if I get accepted please contact me there Thanks Again - Frost
04/29/2015 12:15 pm
R-Crafters16
Passed, I will talk to you on skype about your rank
04/26/2015 12:37 pm
KMKisLyfe
Hey! I'm KMKisLyfe

I would like to be Admin but Mod would be great also
Name is: Kaitlyn
IGN:KMKisLyfe
Experience: I was Moderator twice and Admin once. I have played Minecraft for 2-3 years
Why I want staff: I love helping people and making sure everything is in order with the server.
More about myself: I am a nice person, I love to help people who have questions and I love the server, I think it is fun and interesting. I can be online 3-4 hours a day and I love in the central time zone.

Jamie, I hope you except my application and if you do then I can't wait to be a part of the staff family! Have a wonderful day Jamie!
04/29/2015 12:16 pm
R-Crafters16
More information please as it would be denied if kept like that
04/26/2015 11:43 am
madmag1
Madmag1's app

What is your Real Life Name? Magnus

What is your IGN (InGameName)? madmag1

Age? 14

Skype? my username is magnusthebosslol

Why do i want this Rank? Prison servers are my favourite types of server so I don't like when people cheat because it makes it very unfair for the legit players and I want this server to be full of nice, friendly and helpfull player not stupid hackers.

Do you have Staff Experience?I have played Minecraft for a long time and I used to be Head-Admin + builder on a prison server which averaged 100 Players per day but I quit due to the owner becoming inactive and not responding to any staff members on skype.I also used to own my own server so I am good with using the console and managing players but I had to shut it down due to lack on donations

What do i Kick for? Command? I would kick for things like advertising,spamming in chat and abusing other players. The command is /kick <username>

What do i TempBan for? Command? I would tempban for continuing to advertise after kick, not following rules and abusing staff. The command is /tempban <username> <time> (1h - 1 hour 1d - 1 day 1w - 1week... you get the idea)

What do i ban for? Command? I would ban for DDoS threats as they are illegal, disrespecting staff/other players and hacking. The command is /ban <username>

What do you do if you see another Staff abusing? If I saw another staff member abusing I would get proof (record it or take screenshots) and show it to the owner or co-owner. I would also talk to the staff member to see if they understand what they are doing is wrong.

Tell us more about your self (Optional)? i can dedicate a LOT of time to the server and I can promice that if you chose me you will not be disappointed
04/29/2015 12:14 pm
R-Crafters16
Passed, you will start off as Mod
04/26/2015 5:59 am
R-Crafters16
Bump!
04/18/2015 10:28 am
R-Crafters16
I would like more information in your application! do you want my made application? Okay so here it is!

What is your Real Life Name?

What is your IGN (InGameName)?

Age?

Why do i want this Rank?

Do you have Staff Experience?

What do i Kick for? Command?

What do i TempBan for? Command?

What do i ban for? Command?

What do you do if you see another Staff abusing?

What skill level and maturity, do you have? (1/10)

Tell us more about your self (Optional)?
04/18/2015 10:07 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
RealSilk
WHOY?
04/18/2015 9:53 am
R-Crafters16
Bump!!
04/12/2015 4:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
RealSilk
Name: Jack

IGN (In game name): nigawemadeit

What position are you applying for: Admin

Have you been staff on other servers: (Only for staff) Yes, I have been staff on many servers, ranging from admin to helper. I have also owned a server, and capable of doing many things. I can configure plugins, and make your server look good, and modern.

How mature are you: (1 - 10) 9

How creative are you: (1 - 10) 9

Tell me about you're self: I love to help people. I will put all that I have towards a problem, to get it solved ASAP. I like to make people feel welcome and safe, also.

Anything extra you want to tell me: I have a TON of spare time right now, as I am off of school.
04/18/2015 9:02 am
R-Crafters16
Denied
04/12/2015 4:17 pm
R-Crafters16
We are in need of builders btw!!
04/12/2015 4:01 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Regnozes2431
Name?:
Jarod Salvo

Skype?:
Jarod.Salvo

IGN?:
Regnozes

Experience?:
I have owned multiple minecraft servers, and one can be proven if you go to my page. I have also had experience on other servers, but as the servers i have had staff on have shut down, i cant prove this either.I have experience with plugin configuration/commands aswell. I know essentials to world edit to a little bit of voxel sniper and PermissionsEx (and groupmanager).

What would you do if a player was spamming?:
I would give them a warning , then after two i would mute for a short amount of time (5-10 minutes). If the player has not stopped or has stopped and done it again, i will kick them, when they get back on i, if i have the power, will ban them for one day for spamming,staff disrespect(By not cooperating), and breaking the rule of common sense.

What would you do if a player was hacking but a staff member needed proof?:
If a player was hacking and there was no staff member online or the staff member was AFK, i would either take a screenshot, a video, or try to get other witnesses.

Why should we trust you: I don't know the answer to this question, i thought about it and i can't think of a single reason to trust me unless you get to know me. Ask me any question if you see me in game and ill answer truthfully, with the same amount of truth that i am putting into this application.Trust is to be earned, i feel you can't force someone or convince someone to trust you with words, but more like with actions. Actions speak louder than words, so how about i just show you that you can trust me? Come play with me sometime . Cx

Tell us about yourself:
I dont feel comfortable answering this question on here, but you can get to know me in game!

Extra Info:
Same as the question above!
04/12/2015 3:46 pm
hiestand5
Mod/Admin application
IRL Name: Evan
IGN: hiestand5
Email:squeaker77@yahoo.com
Why Do I Want This Rank: I want this rank because I enjoy helping people out. I communicate very well with players and am very kind and welcoming. I type with proper grammar but I like to joke around sometimes. I want to help your server grow with the best community possible.
Staff Experience: I have been Mod on several other servers and admin on a few. I know most of the commands.
I would kick someone for breaking a minor rule with /kick (playername) (reason for kick) minor rules such as swearing or being rude, etc
I would tempban someone for breaking these rules after I kick them or warn them with /tempban (player) (time until unbanned)
I would ban someone for destroying other peoples property or breaking a bigger rule with /ban (player) (reason for ban)
What would I do if I saw another staff abusing commands: I would ask them to stop and if they didn't I would inform you of the problem.
Other: I have played minecraft for 3-4 years and live in a small town in Ohio
I hope this application is better, sorry for the earlier inconvenience. Looking forward to hearing from you
Side note: I have played on countless prison servers looking for the best one, and I have lots of ideas to bring to the table. Very familiar with prison as well.
04/12/2015 1:17 pm
Level 1 : New Network
ButtersPvP
'tHi Jamie
What is your Real Life Name? William

What is your IGN (InGameName)? Butterbro5

Age? 13

Why do i want this Rank? I mostly play on prison servers. Every server I get on there is always that one person doing stuff and the Mods and Admins don't do any thing to that person. On this server I don't want people to do that, because One it ruins the Server, Two Others will start to do what that one person does, and Three I want people to have fun in a safe enviornment

Do you have Staff Experience? Yes I have alot of staff experence with servers. I have been a mod on MooonyCraft for a month or two and I have worked on other prison servers as Admin and Mod.

What do i Kick for? Command? What I kick for is Not following the rules (Up to 3 Times then Kick) Disobaying staff once than kick(First Warning) If the person has a Rank and is abusing his/her power (Up to 2 Times then Kick) Advertising (Up to 1 time then Kick)
The Command for Kick is /kick Username

What do i TempBan for? Command? What I TempBan for is Not following the rules(5 Times Temp Ban for 1 Hour then it proceds on if user keeps doing that stuff) Advertising (Up to 5 times Temp Ban 1 Day) If the persin has a rank and is abusing His/Her powers (Up to 5 Times Temp Ban 1 Hour)
The Command for TempBan is /tempban Username Time

What do i ban for? Command? What I Ban for it DOSS Threats Hacking Advertising (Up to 10 Times then Ban) Disrespecting staff (Up to 5 times Ban) If a player recives to many Warnings then Ban

What do you do if you see another Staff abusing? First Report to Owner, then report tot Head Admin, and finally talk to the person and if no coperation TempBan the person for 1 day or untill everything gets figured out

04/12/2015 4:15 pm
R-Crafters16
Pass, you'll sound like a good chat watcher and catcher
04/12/2015 11:58 am
R-Crafters16
Okay! Bump!
04/12/2015 9:36 am
Ravensky
What is your Real Life Name?: Verónika Lind Elfarsdóttir.
What is your IGN (InGameName)?: Ravensky15.
Age?: Fifteen years old, (15).
Why do i want this Rank?: Because i want to help the server grow more popular, Help advertise and make the server clean from rule breakers and hackers etc, Solve problems that players can't do on their own, Encourage them to come back when available, Welcome the players to the server if new example ''Welcome to the prison server, Enjoy the fun and if you get bullied or see rule breakers report immediately. Remember to read the rules! '' I like helping and building so it's no problem at all
It is my dream to become staff on a prison server, That is all
Do you have Staff Experience?: Yes only the basic mod/admin rank commands
What do i Kick for? Command?: /kick <playername> <reason> This particular forcibly removes a player from the server, Normally as a punishment. You can add a reason to this command, which shows up on their disconnect message. For example:
/kick RuleBreaker Griefing This would kick the player RuleBreaker, and on his/her disconnect message screen, it would show ''Griefing''.
What do i TempBan for? Command?: /tempban <playername> <datediff> This command kicks a player from the server, and also bans them, preventing them from rejoining for an amount of time mentioned. Unfortunately, you cannot add a reason to the end of this command. The format for the temporary ban times are as follows: /tempban RuleBreaker 1m This would ban them for a total of 1 minute.
/tempban RuleBreaker 1h This would ban them for a total of 1 hour.
/tempban RuleBreaker 1d This would ban them for a total of 1 day.
/tempban RuleBreaker 1w This would ban them for a total of 1 week. It’ll show up as 7 days.
What do i ban for? Command?: /ban <playername> <reason> This command forcibly removes a player from the server, But, Also prevents them from re-joining… Permanently.
What do you do if you see another Staff abusing?: I would report to the owner right away and see if i can get the staff's attention while the owner is working on the problem, Or just tell the owner right away and see if i could calm the staff member down.
Tell us more about your self (Optional)?: I am a nice person, And i always love to help no matter what, I like to make friends all the time not making any enemies, I love cats meaning i always pat them no matter how cruel they may be because they need love just like any other cat, And my birthday is on February the 15th born on the year 2000, I like music a lot and read manga books to spend the time if i am bored, I keep promises like everybody should be doing, I take tasks and finish them by time, My mature level is nine to ten out of ten, I like prison servers although i haven't been on them for some weeks, I am very active and can be online for eight to ten hours.
Thanks for reading and have a good day!
04/12/2015 11:16 am
R-Crafters16
Passed! will set off in Moderator position, thankyou for applying
04/12/2015 9:35 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
MechanicDynamite
Hi Jamie!!
What is your Real Life Name? My real name is Oli

What is your IGN (InGameName)? MechanicDynamite

Age? 14

Why do i want this Rank? I think I would try to apply for a prison server and I looked and I looked and I looked, your server sounds the best! So I am gonna give it a shot, I will welcome new players to the server with joy and happiness making them want to stay, I will keep the server close to my heart and come on every day, I would help each and every one of the players that are in need of help. I will shimmer amongst the crowd and you'll notice me the most.

Do you have Staff Experience? I have lots of staff experience and the servers did very well, I resigned from them so I could look for a different, newer sever, so I came here

What do i Kick for? Command? I kick if people are: Advertising, Talking Back, Disobeyed any staff, Hacking (First Warning) Being annoying to other players (First Warning). I use /kick [PLAYERNAME]

What do i TempBan for? Command? I tempban for: Hacking (Second Warning), Griefing, Killing in NOPVP areas, Spam, Being annoying to other players (First Warning) I use /tempban [PLAYERNAME] [TIME]

What do i ban for? Command? I ban for: Griefing, Hacking (Final Warning), Spam (If it's serious), Being annoying to other players (Second Warning) I use /ban [PLAYERNAME]

What do you do if you see another Staff abusing? I will contact the next highest rank, While the next highest rank is joining I start making note of their name and their group, if the next rank does not join, I will take matters into my own hands and ban the griefer.

Tell us more about your self (Optional)? My skype is Mech Dynamite, note I only type since my mic is broken, I'm quite bubbly and funny, I can be serious if I have to, I make 9/10 server owners happy (the 10th one is you! I hope!!! )
04/12/2015 11:15 am
R-Crafters16
Do you have skype?
04/12/2015 11:31 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
MechanicDynamite
Yes I do, It's Mech Dynamite, I only type since my mic is broken
04/12/2015 8:54 am
Ravensky
Good day to you Jamie, I'd love to be an admin because that's a dream of mine!
Name: Veronika Lind Elfarsdottir.
In-Game name: Ravensky15.
Time played minecraft: One to two years.
Minecraft experience: I know how to do the basic things as an admin, For example: /tp - This command teleports you to the Player that you exchange with
/ban - Bans the account of the person.
/banip - This bans their ip so they cannot come back again.
/solid - Changes Stone to a Adminium Block. (This only works with stone.)
/kick - To kick those mean/rule breaking players.
/setspawn - This is where you can manually set the spawn at start.
/say - Talk like a server announcement, or speak from the console!
I also am quite calm in situations and solve problems easily by time, I like helping and i always will be happy. Considering having more players than currently, I'd encourage players to come back when they can and when somebody is feeling down i'll make them happy again. When people come into the server for the first time i'd say ''Welcome to the prison server! Enjoy your stay and have some fun! ''
Building rate: Nine to eight out of ten, That's because i need to build some more before going up to ten.
Playtime available: I can play up to eight to ten hours depending on my situation in life, And i am very active.
I'd be very happy if i get chosen but the more important thing is your decision, Thank you for reading and have a great day!
04/12/2015 9:12 am
R-Crafters16
I'm sorry but need a quite better description and what you know! have you got any experience with a prison server! it seem you'll be okay with a mod rank as chat.. but I want you to reapply or improve your application! I will give u a application

What is your Real Life Name?

What is your IGN (InGameName)?

Age?

Why do i want this Rank?

Do you have Staff Experience?

What do i Kick for? Command?

What do i TempBan for? Command?

What do i ban for? Command?

What do you do if you see another Staff abusing?

04/12/2015 8:28 am
hiestand5
Hello Jamie!
Admin or mod is fine
Name: Evan
IGN:hiestand5
Minecraft Experience: I've played Minecraft since 2011 and have played multiplayer for the upper side of 3-4 years. I know many plug-ins and I know how to use the commands.
Why Do I Want To Be Staff: I would like to help your server grow, (Plus I love prison servers) and I would like to help the players on your server, I have been staff on other servers and know how to punish properly, I am easy to communicate with because I always type with proper grammar and I think people would like me.
Thanks for reading!
04/12/2015 9:10 am
R-Crafters16
I'm sorry but need much more details
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome