Recruting Factions Staff!!

iTzPreston_'s Avatar iTzPreston_1/1/16 9:12 pm
10/1/2016 11:05 am
Enderminer2016's Avatar Enderminer2016
Hi guys its Preston and I just got a new Minecraft server This Server will be factions!. I'm looking for all of the above. Moderators. Helpers. Admins. and also Head-Admins. the format is simple fill it out in the comments and I will reply accept or denied

Applications ALL RANKS

IGN:
Name:
Rank You Want:
Why You Want The Rank:
iTzPreston_
Level 6 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2016 11:05 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Enderminer2016
IGN:Enderminer2014
Name:Mark
Rank You Want:Mod/Admin Mostly mod tho
Why You Want The Rank:I haven't been staff in a while and I really am a good member I can help the server grow because I have many friends who have friends ect. I can stop spammers and hackers and I know hacks when I see then so please Take this into consideration.
09/30/2016 11:30 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Boba_Milktea
IGN: Boba_MilkTea
Name: Jainey
Rank You Want: Moderator
Why You Want The Rank: I would like this rank because I dont think I am read for any higher rank yet. I want to help people and cause as little conflict as possible and keep the server in a friedly environment. I want to stop hackers and spammers but before I judge the person and just make Assumptions I want to be reasonable to everyone and look more into the situation(because there are many people who just say someone hacks but doesnt hack). I will do my best to keep the server hack and spam free so everyone can have fun playing games.
Thank You for taking the time to read.
-Jainey
01/01/2016 10:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DvlPup
IGN: devil_pup_2
Name: James
Why i want this rank: i want this rank because i am a Moderator on another server. (they do not wont me to tell anyone the IP or name for there server).i am very good at building and helping others.i am a fast learner and can i can tell if someone is hacking from a mile away(Sarcastic but can tell if there is a hacker on your server most of the time) .
Sincerely, DvlPup
01/01/2016 9:29 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
CosmicGamingTv
01/01/2016 9:29 pm
CosmicGamingTv
[bgcolor=]plz answer[/bgcolor]
01/01/2016 9:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AleksMonnett
IGN:LenKagamineTheLW
Name:Sebastian
Rank You Want:Moderator
Why You Want The Rank: I have experience as moderator on a server that had about 20 players this server was closed down just last year., i also really enjoy minecraft And want to help build a strong friendly community i love helping and working with others and enjoy long talks.i know most if not all moderator commands and a fast learner i hope you consider me
Sincerely, LenKagamine
01/01/2016 9:43 pm
iTzPreston_
ACCEPTED JOIN US AT S3.HOSTHORDE.COM:26226
01/01/2016 9:18 pm
CosmicGamingTv
IGN:truegamer_gamez
Name:brent
Rank You Want:co-owner
Why You Want The Rank;becouse i love to help out on servers i have played minecarft for over 7 years and i know how to set up websitstes
01/01/2016 9:44 pm
iTzPreston_
Sorry denied. not what I was looking for... I was looking for something a lot larger for co-owner..
01/01/2016 9:16 pm
CosmicGamingTv
also co owner?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome