Recruting Staff For A Server/Network

tyld82811's Avatar tyld8281111/27/14 9:57 pm
11/27/2014 10:58 pm
Classic Ladies's Avatar Classic Ladies
Hello Fellow Miners!
Anyone who is interested in becoming a staff member for an up and coming server here is your chance. We are in need of Admins, Head-Mods, Moderators, Helpers.
Please follow this application format:

What is your IGN: Your in-game name
Which time-zone are you in: Where do you live? (GMT +/-)
What position do you want: What job you are interested in. (A list of jobs we need will be posted in the General section of the forum)
What is your current age: How old are you? 13 and above or application will be denied.
Do you feel you are mature enough for this position: Reasons why for your answer.
Do you speak fluent English: This will be reflected in your spelling and grammar in your application.
Are you familiar with all plugins: How well do you know the plugins? Will you need help with admin plugins you haven't used before.
Do you know what this job is: Explain what you think a moderator needs to do.
Why do you want to become part of this job: Tell us why you applied.
Are you skilled in this job?: Do you have experience in this job?
tyld82811
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/27/2014 10:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Classic Ladies
Hello! I'd like to apply for the any staff position.

IGN: mystic1200WB

Experience: Currently I own a private server of my own - one that will not be given due to it being strictly for IRL friends - and have been at least a Mod on a wide variety of other servers. Given that there are a lot of trolls, hackers, and etc., I will absolutely do my utmost best to deal with them accordingly. Below you will see an organized list of how I would handle things.

Hackers: Of course, many players in the world of minecraft hack/cheat, and that will ruin the experience for the rest of the other players. Should someone be suspected of hacking, I will investigate quietly so that the suspect will not have any time to turn off his or her hacks, that is if they are hacking. All hackers will be temporarily banned with evidence presented to the owner to prove that my ban was not baseless or bias.

Trolls/Ragers: I have a very cool head and have a lot of patience when these types of people show up on a server. To be straightforward, I will treat each type of offense with the action needed (e.g.. Spam = Mute)

Building: I specialize in Spawn building and am somewhat familiar with redstone mechanisms. Anything else might be a challenge, just a heads up. I also know how to use WorldGuard and WorldEdit to their fullest potential.

Plugins/Permissions: I know how to of course, manage, install, edit, and configure plugins and use them to help enhance the server for both the players and the staff. I know how to handle permissions as well and even create groups, kits (for donors). If there is a plugin someone wants to be installed, I will run it by with the Owner and other Staff members, and if it is installed, I will learn as much about it as possible, so that I can make sure everything is working correctly.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome