Redstoning in One Command?

TerraScript's Avatar TerraScript5/19/15 4:12 pm
1 emeralds 342 3
5/30/2015 3:50 pm
Dinglydell's Avatar Dinglydell
I have this ENORMOUS setup in my single player world, all for one little aspect I thought would be neat and useful to implement. I have a little video in the spoiler below that talks more about it. I haven't combined this into one command YET, because it's a lot of effort to do so. If you think this is something you'd want and is worth the effort, I have a poll attached to the thread where you can vote 1-5, 1 meaning entirely usless while 5 meaning best command block contraption ever.
Also I'm 13.

Click to reveal
Nicky tried making it appear as a video, but I couldn't ;-;, here's a link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTjh4Elo9ic

Leave some feedback if you want to help even more!

Destructive criticism will be removed (Basically don't say anything along the lines of "*snort* You could never hold a candle to IJAMinecraft *snort*, you're way worse than him, he's amazing!", which I won't argue, but still. It's rude.)
TerraScript
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer