RelentlessPvP - Recruiting All Types Of Staff Ranks

RetaliationMC's Avatar RetaliationMC5/27/15 9:11 pm
1 emeralds 169 2
5/29/2015 5:42 am
Omegabrandon's Avatar Omegabrandon
RelentlessMC is looking to become one of the fastest growing networks in Minecraft. We are brand new although we are looking for a few staff before we are able to launch to the public. If you have any questions please message me in a response to this comment.

We are nearly ready to open and we are looking to recruit some staff members to help administrate / moderate the Relentless Network

Our expectations are that you are over the age of fourteen and have experience being a moderator / administrator on other communities.
And we require that if you application does get accepted that you leave any other staff ranking position on everyother / any other servers/networks.

Builder Applications ( 0 / 5 )
Click to reveal
Builder Application
Name :
Why would you like to become a builder ? :

Helper Applications ( 0 / 5 )
Click to reveal
Helper Application
Name :
Why would you like to become a Helper :
Past experience with being a Helper :
Time Zone :
Anything Else :
Why should I choose you ? :
How can you make the server a better place ? :
Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? :
How many hours can you play a day ? :

Moderator Applications ( 0 / 5 )
Click to reveal
Moderator Application
Name :
Why would you like to become a moderator :
Past experience with moderating :
Time Zone :
Anything Else :
How many hours can you play a day ? :

Administrator Application ( 0 / 5 )
Click to reveal
Admin Application
Name :
Why would you like to become a Admin :
Past experience :
Time Zone :
Anything Else :
How many hours can you play a day ?

Website Designers ( 0 / 3 )
Click to reveal
Name :
Past Work :
Why Should I Choose You?
Can You Make Us A Free Server Banner? :
RetaliationMC
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2015 5:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Omegabrandon
Name : My Name Is Brandon

Why would you like to become a Admin : Because I can always help you / someone if they need it and I have had experience with servers before

Past experience : I Have been Admin on 3 servers before , I have been moderator on 2 servers and I have co-Owned and been Head Admin on 1 server

Time Zone :My Timezone is GMT

Anything Else : I Live In The UK

Why should I choose you ? : because I am a nice guy and always here to help

How can you make the server a better place ? : by helping people and making sure that server stays Nice , Friendly and a Fun server to be on

Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? : Defiantly

How many hours can you play a day ? I Could play about 5 Hours a day
05/28/2015 3:09 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
potatopoat2
Admin Application

Name : Jordan

Why would you like to become a Admin : I should be an Admin on your server because I'm a nice, fun and funny person to hang around and I always help out new players if needed and even staff

Past experience : I have owned my own server and been every rank below. I'm currently planning on getting a $20 server on june 13th with my friend just to let
you know. I'm currently a moderator on a server thats in beta doesn't have a name yet but if you want the ip I will tell you in skype. I'm also an Admin on a server called Knoxcraft if you want the ip I will tell you in skype. I'm also kind of experienced with building and redstone structures

Time Zone : Central

Anything Else : I'm very mature and I have helped out many other servers before.

Why should I choose you ? : You should choose me because I'm a very experienced and dedicated staff member I'm always loyal to every staff member above me mostly the owner and co-owner.

How can you make the server a better place ? : I can make the server a better place by helping you build a spawn if you haven't already, warps, etc. I always help out new players and make sure they follow the rules. If you don't really trust anyone in your staff team yet you can trust me.

Would you consider yourself to be a mature person ? : I would, I'm a very mature 13 year old a lot more mature and experienced than a lot of people my age and even above my age.

How many hours can you play a day ? I can play at least 1-5 hours a day and I can also keep an eye on the server for you if you were going somewhere and you wanted someone to.

Thanks for reading my application and I hope I can be apart of your staff team.
Sorry if my application isn't that good but I'm getting pretty tired.
Have a great day!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome