3D Render

CreepaCreech's Avatar CreepaCreech8/26/16 1:43 am
1 emeralds 397 2
8/26/2016 1:54 am
CreepaCreech's Avatar CreepaCreech
I've never done this before. I figured I'd give it a shot! Not bad for my first time I believe.
CreepaCreech
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/26/2016 1:52 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Moon_Realm
Its ok, but focus more on the shadows. Also, did you cut out your character in photoshop and added a background? If yes, try to avoid that. Make it natural.

Do you use Blender/Cinema4D/AutodeskMaya?

I recommend using Autodesk. There arent many rigs for it, but people who have skill at using Autodesk Software are more respected and also are more likely to get a GFX job. (If youre looking for one)

For minecraft Autodesk tutorials, I recommend a YouTube Channel called CasanisPlays. The guy is amazing and works for a gaming team as a GFX designer.
I think he did graphics for BioShock and one of the first games that came out for the PS4. Check him out! Autodesk Rules!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsK2_b ... 2BxrnkWK6A His channel.
08/26/2016 1:54 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
CreepaCreech
Honestly I just wanted to mess around with it and see what I could do in 20 minutes, haha. I've actually got a guy who does all my more difficult graphics/artwork for me and makes renders etc. but I wanted to test this out to see how it works. & I believe it's called Mineimator? It's pretty cool though. Mostly I'm going for Youtube right now not so much anything GFX related.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome