ReprisalMC! [1.8+]

iAmReprisal's Avatar iAmReprisal8/27/16 12:58 am
1 emeralds 252 3
9/17/2016 4:01 pm
iAmReprisal's Avatar iAmReprisal

I welcome you to come and check out a new release version of ReprisalMC!

The server contains 4 different game-modes. Survival Games, Sky Wars, Prison, and the very new FACTIONS!
We are looking for some staff to help make the server experience more smoother, and user friendly. We are also recruiting builders to help make more future projects for ReprisalMC! If you'd like to apply and help us, fill out one of the applications below.

We offer I-V mines, A BlackMarket, Cells, Prestige's, McMMO, and a new design of our Prison for you to enjoy!
We have done our best to make this the best NON-OP prison server experience you can have!

Containing a PvP Mine which has Diamonds for all ranks to obtain, a cafeteria where you can obtain food, and ranks that are a challenge to rankup to!
We have just recently added more Cells for other ranks to access ONLY.

You can see sneak peek photos below on our PMC Server page!

Play some classic VANILLA survival! There is some extra plugins to help spice up the experience, but other than that, it's all classic VANILLA survival! PvP is DISABLED! Future improvements include purges...

Our SkyBlock is a classic experience which includes a farm, shop, and a way to make a Green House! We have kept it pretty original, since it's fairly new the server. We are always open to taking plugin requests to enhance your experience on the server!

OTHER INFORMATION

Server: ReprisalMC
Server IP: ReprisalNetwork.tk
Discord: discord.gg/DvrsXek
PMC Server: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/r ... c-3673828/
Be sure to check out our servers website!
iAmReprisal
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco