Requesting - Builders & Helpers

SkylarsLust's Avatar SkylarsLust6/19/16 7:57 am
11/24/2016 2:18 pm
SkylarsLust's Avatar SkylarsLust
Hi! I'm seeking Builders and Helpers for my server, RaveCraft.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is RaveCraft?
RaveCraft is a server owned by me, and has been owned by me for a year now! RaveCraft has been continually growing with the help of a few managers, chat moderators, and builders RaveCraft has had. The server has multiple game modes, but it is not released yet. RaveCraft went down shortly after last Christmas due to tight funding. Rave will be up once again very soon since I have gotten a job! The server is very everyone-friendly and for ages of all players. The server is not pay-to-win, but there are of course some features you can pay for. The reason we need more staff relies on not wanting to open the server to many users with no staff. All the new staff I receive from this post will all be appreciated and a great help to the server.
Now below are the sections for either Helper or Builder. Please read both sections thoroughly, and make sure you supply all qualifications for your requested position.
(NOTE= If you are interested in both positions, you will have to simply just reply in ONE reply with both applications.(Please separate them so that I can tell they're two different apps, but don't double post, if you understand what I'm trying to say.))

Builders:

Click to reveal
Qualifications to become a builder:
- Must have Skype or Discord.
- Must have decent maturity.
- Must understand thorough aspects of WorldEdit. (Voxel is available too, but do not need to understand it, so if you don't it's okay.)
- Must be a decently professional builder. (If you were being rated on professionalism of builds, I'd request around a 5 or higher.)
- Must have a couple screen shots of YOUR work to provide. (Plagiarism will be reported.)

Benefits of becoming a builder for Rave:
- Builder tag in game and on forums for as long as you are a builder for.
- Access to the Discord & skype builder chats, + Builder role on discord.
- Spot on the staff wall in-game, on discord, and on forums.
- 1 point towards free store items per non-practice build. (Practice builds are random builds that will test your legitimacy before allowing you to be builder.) (Points will be a system tracked by me where you can buy certain items for certain point amounts. Ask me to explain this later.)
- A spot on this page.

How to become a builder:
To become a builder, please post a reply with this application format filled out:

Name/Preferred Name:
In-game name:
Solve this scenario in your own words and thoughts.
If you were on the server and it was only you and player 2, what would you do if player 2 deleted someone's build, but told you not to tell anyone?:
What makes building fun for you?:
How long have you been building for?:
Please provide links to at least 2 builds of yours using imgur, printscr, or gyazo:
Please explain to me exactly how you would make a "box" with bedrock and glowstone. Just explain the exact command:
Any questions, or special requests for me?:

Helpers:

Click to reveal
Qualifications to become a helper:
- Must have Skype or Discord.
- Must be mature.
- Must be at least 13 (or almost 13)
- Must understand basic and general commands. (Please tell me you've played minecraft before. (I will teach you all the commands you need to know, also.))
- Must have a fairly flexible schedule. (I'm not interested in inactive chat helpers.)

Benefits of becoming a helper for Rave:
- Helper tag in game and on forums for as long as you are a helper for.
- Access to the Discord & skype staff chats, + Helper role on discord.
- Ability to become possible staff of the month. (Staff of the month receive special store rewards for free.)
- Access to Unique rank. (Donor rank 1/4.)
- Spot on the staff wall in-game, on discord, and on forums.
- A spot on this page.

How to become a helper:
To become a helper, please post a reply with this application format filled out:

Name/Preferred Name:
In-game name:
Have you ever been staff on a server before?
[] No
[] Yes, Chat moderator. (helper/jrmod-etc, moderator)
[] Yes, Admin+ (Admin, server mgr, owner/co-etc.)
[] Yes, other. (Please explain)
Are you staff currently on any servers?
[] Yes, and those/the server(s) is/are:
[] No. I: [] Resigned (explain) [] Was demoted (explain)
If a player asks a question you do not know the answer to, what do you respond with?:
Do you have any vouches or proof of good-doing on a server you've staffed for, if you have been staff before? (No if you have no proof, N/a if you have not been staff before.):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Note: I will not consider your application if you are missing ANY questions. PLEAAAAAAAASE read your application thoroughly! Don't waste your or my time!
SkylarsLust
Level 27 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/24/2016 1:11 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Team Origins
Name/Preferred Name: MakingMagic

In-game name: MakingMagic

If you were on the server and it was only you and player 2, what would you do if player 2 deleted someone's build, but told you not to tell anyone?: If I had permission I'd immediately ban/kick them and inform a staff immediately.

What makes building fun for you?: The fact that you can express your creativity in a game, not only the fact of that but the feeling of finishing a build and being able to look on it and say 'thats my build'.

How long have you been building for?: Since around 2014, started building more professionally in 2015/16

Please provide links to at least 2 builds of yours using imgur, printscr, or gyazo:
http://imgur.com/a/Ab4f1
http://imgur.com/a/vBqnf

Please explain to me exactly how you would make a "box" with bedrock and glowstone. Just explain the exact command: Select the top corner point and the bottom corner point with w/e then //walls bedrock,glowstone. For the floor its just //set bedrock,glowstone. Or you could do //set 40%Glowstone,60%bedrock for less glowstone and more bedrock. But in my opinion this box really does look v ugly lmao

Any questions, or special requests for me?: ya love me
11/24/2016 2:18 pm
SkylarsLust
Message me on Discord, or Skype , magic (Discord preferred)

Discord: Skylar#9189
11/24/2016 11:27 am
SkylarsLust
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bump! Accepting applications again! Go for it everyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
07/11/2016 3:09 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
khantu
Name/Preferred Name: Dimitar/Kha'
In-game name: Khantu
If you were on the server and it was only you and player 2, what would you do if player 2 deleted someone's build, but told you not to tell anyone?: I would definetly report him to the admin or the leader of the build team because he has deleted somebody's house/work and to do that you need permision from the leader of the build team or the specific player 2.
What makes building fun for you?: I like to do something beautiful which you can't see in real life and that makes the building in minecraft so satisfying to me.
How long have you been building for?: For 2 years wouldn't say proffessionaly but in depth.
Please provide links to at least 2 builds of yours using imgur, printscr, or gyazo: You can take a look at my PMC profile and here are some pictures of what I have now on my PC and they are not many but if you want I can build something live: http://imgur.com/a/GhKJY
Please explain to me exactly how you would make a "box" with bedrock and glowstone. Just explain the exact command: First I will do //wand that will give me a Wooden Axe. I will sellect 2 points of the box (can't explain this) and then I will do //fill bedrock,glowstone. I am not sure if I understood your question but I think I did.
Any questions, or special requests for me?: No.
07/13/2016 10:33 pm
SkylarsLust
I am sorry! I didn't see this!
Please contact me asap and we will discuss.

07/11/2016 12:41 pm
SkylarsLust
bump
07/07/2016 9:51 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
Perkaholics115
Name/Preferred Name: Joel but just call me Perk or whatever.

In-game name: Perkaholics.

If you were on the server and it was only you and player 2, what would you do if player 2 deleted someone's build, but told you not to tell anyone?: I would lie to him telling him I will not tell and then post either a private message or an anonymous message to a higher ranking official with proof (screenshots and/or recordings).

What makes building fun for you?: I see it as a meditation session kinda to just relax and talk to nice people.

How long have you been building for?: I have been building professionally for 2 years but I have started building 4 years ago.

Please provide links to at least 2 builds of yours using imgur, printscr, or gyazo: http://i.imgur.com/8A5IN5R.png
http://i.imgur.com/j1WogTg.png

Please explain to me exactly how you would make a "box" with bedrock and glowstone. Just explain the exact command: I am not sure what you mean by this question but I am assuming its with worldedit or something? So you would do is find you area you would like to build and you you do //set bedrock,glowstone then do the same for all perimeters of the cube.

Any questions, or special requests for me?: I just didn't understand that last question.
07/07/2016 11:53 pm
SkylarsLust
An Accepted builder he is
07/07/2016 8:05 pm
SkylarsLust
bump
06/24/2016 4:13 pm
SkylarsLust
bing
06/23/2016 4:53 pm
SkylarsLust
bump
06/21/2016 1:18 pm
SkylarsLust
bump
06/20/2016 7:26 pm
SkylarsLust
DinoTheDinoName/Preferred Name:Diego / Nepicxx
In-game name: RareSanic
Have you ever been staff on a server before? Yes
[] No
[] Yes, Chat moderator. (helper/jrmod-etc, moderator) Helper
[] Yes, Admin+ (Admin, server mgr, owner/co-etc.)Co - owner Admin
Are you staff currently on any servers? Not at the moment, just got back into minecraft
[] No. I: [] Resigned (explain) [] Was demoted (explain) Resigned due to the fact that i left country to a place with no internet. (Eureka California)
If a player asks a question you do not know the answer to, what do you respond with?: Sorry, I dont have an idea on what you're asking. If you wanted to you could ask other staff members for a detailed explanation
Do you have any vouches or proof of good-doing on a server you've staffed for, if you have been staff before? (No if you have no proof, N/a if you have not been staff before.): No
Any questions, or special requests for me?: Ip would be great

Skype - fungiog21

Hi! Can you please send me a request on discord or skype? Thanks!
06/20/2016 7:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DinoTheDino
Name/Preferred Name:Diego / Nepicxx
In-game name: RareSanic
Have you ever been staff on a server before? Yes
[] No
[] Yes, Chat moderator. (helper/jrmod-etc, moderator) Helper
[] Yes, Admin+ (Admin, server mgr, owner/co-etc.)Co - owner Admin
Are you staff currently on any servers? Not at the moment, just got back into minecraft
[] No. I: [] Resigned (explain) [] Was demoted (explain) Resigned due to the fact that i left country to a place with no internet. (Eureka California)
If a player asks a question you do not know the answer to, what do you respond with?: Sorry, I dont have an idea on what you're asking. If you wanted to you could ask other staff members for a detailed explanation or you can go onto the fourms
Do you have any vouches or proof of good-doing on a server you've staffed for, if you have been staff before? (No if you have no proof, N/a if you have not been staff before.): No
Any questions, or special requests for me?: Ip would be great

Skype - fungiog21
06/20/2016 6:09 pm
SkylarsLust
neilk2Name/Preferred Name: Neil

In-game name: Solarmender

[] No. I: Server shut down so I lost my rank

If a player asks a question you do not know the answer to, what do you respond with?: I tell them to visit the server forums or ask another staff member for help

Do you have any vouches or proof of good-doing on a server you've staffed for, if you have been staff before? No, because the server closed and I have lost contact with the owner
Any questions, or special requests for me?: I do not currently have Skype right now but I should have it in 1 or 2 days

Hi Neil! Thanks for your application.
Since you don't have skype, can you add me on discord instead?
It's a very easy to set-up application that you can use for your phone, or computer.
If you happen to get discord, please add me.
If you don't get it, then please add me on skype once you get it.
Thanks!
06/20/2016 5:59 pm
neilk2
Name/Preferred Name: Neil

In-game name: Solarmender

[] No. I: Server shut down so I lost my rank

If a player asks a question you do not know the answer to, what do you respond with?: I tell them to visit the server forums or ask another staff member for help

Do you have any vouches or proof of good-doing on a server you've staffed for, if you have been staff before? No, because the server closed and I have lost contact with the owner
Any questions, or special requests for me?: I do not currently have Skype right now but I should have it in 1 or 2 days
06/20/2016 5:13 pm
jturns12
Name/Preferred Name: Justin
In-game name: Jturns12
[] No. I resigned from my position due to unfair treatment from coworkers and how they were treating regular players.
If a player asks a question you do not know the answer to, what do you respond with?
At this time I do not know the answer to your question but I can ask a higher personel if you would like.
Do you have any vouches or proof of good-doing on a server you've staffed for, if you have been staff before? N/A I have been a owner of my server and a staff member of another, I lost contact with the owner of the previous server.

I do know most commands. Available at anytime especially when needed.
Skype - jturns13
06/20/2016 4:39 pm
DatOneSwedishKid
Name/Preferred Name: William

In-game name: DatOneSwedishKid

If you were on the server and it was only you and player 2, what would you do if player 2 deleted someone's build, but told you not to tell anyone?:
If i was a normal player, i'd tell an admin/moderator right away, if i was admin/mod i would give him a warning if it was very small destruction, tempban if kinda severe and permaban if its insane

What makes building fun for you?: I love building for many reasons, first, i am a very creative person and building is really the only way i can get my creativity out there.
I like both working on big projects that take weeks and small ones that take half an hour. I love building with friends (though i barely have any )

How long have you been building for?:
Building is almost the only think i do in minecraft nowadays exept for EggWars
I have been a "professional builder" for about a year

http://imgur.com/a/bpnex
Please explain to me exactly how you would make a "box" with bedrock and glowstone. Just explain the exact command:

//set bedrock,glowstone

Any questions, or special requests for me?: What are the things that need to be built?
06/20/2016 5:27 pm
SkylarsLust
Hi, William! Thanks for the application.
To answer your question, we have many ranges of things.
I can further tell you in a few.
Please contact me via skype or discord.

jturns12Name/Preferred Name: Justin
In-game name: Jturns12
[] No. I resigned from my position due to unfair treatment from coworkers and how they were treating regular players.
If a player asks a question you do not know the answer to, what do you respond with?
At this time I do not know the answer to your question but I can ask a higher personel if you would like.
Do you have any vouches or proof of good-doing on a server you've staffed for, if you have been staff before? N/A I have been a owner of my server and a staff member of another, I lost contact with the owner of the previous server.

Skype - jturns13

Hi, Justin!
Thanks for your application.
Please send me a request via skype or discord.
06/20/2016 3:40 pm
SkylarsLust
bump
06/19/2016 9:32 am
keystone707
Hi Skylar im sorry but i need a discordtag#
06/19/2016 4:09 pm
SkylarsLust
Try this?
Skylar#9189
06/19/2016 8:52 am
keystone707
Sorry Skylar

I was admin on my friends server but he Developed depression so i had to take the role of owner until he finally shutdown the server so i have the knowledge on how to run a server if the owner isn't online and i know how to deal with hackers/ Xrayers and griefers.

As admin i dealt with hackers by going invis and teleporting to them to watch if they were actually using hacks and i would give them a temp ban for 1 day but if the problem continued i would permanently ban the player.
06/19/2016 8:59 am
SkylarsLust
I see. May you please add me on Skype or Discord? I will talk to you regarding your application.
Discord: JuggaletteJazzy
06/19/2016 8:33 am
keystone707
Name/Preferred Name:
In-game name: Keystone707

[X] Yes, Admin+ (Admin/ Moderator)

[X] No. I: [X] Was demoted because another member of staff was better placed in that role because he dedicated time to code the server website and he knew how to do more for the server than I did.

If a player asks a question you do not know the answer to, what do you respond with?: I'm sorry (Name) i don't know the answer to what you are asking but i will ask a staff member higher than me and i will get back to you on that, sorry.

Any questions, or special requests for me?: None at this time.
06/19/2016 8:26 am
Roi_Dani
Name/Preferred Name:Daniel
In-game name:Roi_Dani
[] Yes, Builder And Mod
[] Yes, Builder On Ninjaa park But The Server Is Still being built
[] No. I Was mod but the server got griefed and shut down
If a player asks a question you do not know the answer to, what do you respond with?:Ask A Moderator
Do you have any vouches or proof of good-doing on a server you've staffed for, if you have been staff before? (No if you have no proof, N/a if you have not been staff before.):No
Any questions, or special requests for me?:If I Do Well As Helper do i get promoted?
06/19/2016 8:06 am
DeUltinateOne
Name/Preferred Name: John
In-game name: DeUltimateOne
If you were on the server and it was only you and player 2, what would you do if player 2 deleted someone's build, but told you not to tell anyone?: I would tell them that even though he was being nice to me I am still going to have temp ban you for abusing.
What makes building fun for you?: Just the idea that you can let your imagination run wild and make beautiful builds.
How long have you been building for?: Well I started playing Minecraft since 1.3.1 so a long time.
I don't have links but I would be more then happy to do a build test and I can name 2 server I have built for PhantomSkies and Hyper-Network.
Please explain to me exactly how you would make a "box" with bedrock and glowstone. Just explain the exact command: Select 2 points, then do //expand 10 up, then //faces bedrock,glowstone.
Any questions, or special requests for me?: Just what type of server is it going to be.
-DeUltimateOne
06/19/2016 8:36 am
SkylarsLust
hi, DeUltimateOne. Thanks for your Builder application.
In response to your question:
The server will be a few game-mode types.
It will be first released with OPPrison, then Survival, then Prison, then Parkour or KitPvP. In the future it may have Factions/opfactions, opsurvival, skyblock/opskyblock, and possibly minigames.

I'm interested in seeing what you can do. Please add me on skype, or discord.
Thanks!

Roi_DaniName/Preferred Name:Daniel
In-game name:Roi_Dani
[] Yes, Builder And Mod
[] Yes, Builder On Ninjaa park But The Server Is Still being built
[] No. I Was mod but the server got griefed and shut down
If a player asks a question you do not know the answer to, what do you respond with?:Ask A Moderator
Do you have any vouches or proof of good-doing on a server you've staffed for, if you have been staff before? (No if you have no proof, N/a if you have not been staff before.):No
Any questions, or special requests for me?:If I Do Well As Helper do i get promoted?

Hi, Roi_Dani! I'd like to ask some further questions before deciding fully.
Yes, to answer your question, if you do well as a Helper you get promoted to Moderator. Being promoted to Moderator requires lots of dedication, though.
Please add me on Skype or Discord.

keystone707Name/Preferred Name:
In-game name: Keystone707

[X] Yes, Admin+ (Admin/ Moderator)

[X] No. I: [X] Was demoted because another member of staff was better placed in that role because he dedicated time to code the server website and he knew how to do more for the server than I did.

If a player asks a question you do not know the answer to, what do you respond with?: I'm sorry (Name) i don't know the answer to what you are asking but i will ask a staff member higher than me and i will get back to you on that, sorry.

Any questions, or special requests for me?: None at this time.

Hi, Keystone707! Thanks for your application.
Have you moderated servers chat wise before, or only administrated?
What kind of administration did you do? Explain.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome