Resilient.mcph.co Factions,Paintball,Spleef and Skyblock

iTornadoPvP's Avatar iTornadoPvP12/20/14 10:19 am
1 emeralds 24
Hello Planet Minecraft,
I'm iTornadoPvP a Moderator on Resilient.mcph.co. This server is currently in beta but has many interesting plugins. The community player proximity is 5-10 players because as I said above we are currently in beta. I will make a server tour video to give you guys a better look at the plugins, the feel of Resilient.mcph.co and how staff perform their job. Now we are accepting new players with high experience level. We are not currently recruiting staff, but a possibility after December. We have updated plugins, and active staff. We are going to attempt to go out of beta before December ends. We will get a website when the busy owner gets around to it. When he dose you should have the option to buy ranks such as: Iron Gold Diamond Hero Knight and God. "Besides the game modes I've listed above, we are working on getting Skywars, Spleef, Sky Block, Creative (Probably plots) and more to come. Our goal is to receive a few of you all who enjoy playing mini-games with your friends!
Resilient.mcph.co is the right minecraft server you're looking for. -[Owner] MegaErupter [Mod] iTornadoPvP [Co-Owner] Block [Admin/Developer] Chab
iTornadoPvP
Level 1 : New Miner