Resource Pack Designer Needed

ALEXIS_SNAPE's Avatar ALEXIS_SNAPE10/30/14 5:55 pm
1 emeralds 265 1
10/31/2014 1:55 pm
Vexilius's Avatar Vexilius
Thank you for taking the time to read this. My name is Alexis, and I am the main Owner of a Harry Potter Roleplay minecraft server that is currently in the progress of being built. My staff and I are looking for someone who would be willing to create a custom resource pack for the server, as none of us are talented enough to create one from scratch. We are aiming to release the server on Christmas Day of this year, 12/25/2014, and would love for anyone interested in helping us out to contact me via email or Skype. I have provided my accounts below for those.

Of course I am willing to reward you for your work! If you are not interested in receiving a lovely staff rank such as [Developer], I will gladly award you any of our donation packages, of your choice, for free for your work.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me. My staff and I already have a few ideas as far as specific blocks for the resource pack, and if you are able to incorporate them within the pack we will gladly appreciate it! In order to bypass accusations from other Harry Potter servers, I would rather you have not done this service for any other Harry Potter themed server. This is to ensure that no one claims that something was stolen, you see.

email: thefangirltimelord94 @gmail.com

In the event that multiple people have offered to help us and the server, I would gladly appreciate it if you send me an example of your work. If you are hired, I will add you to the whitelist of the server while building and progress is being made, in order to provide you some ease that this is not going to be a waste of your time.

Thank you so much for reading, and thank you for your help. <3
ALEXIS_SNAPE
Level 1 : New Miner