»»RisingMC«« Looking for ║║Professional Individual Builders║

RisingCrafted's Avatar RisingCrafted2/28/15 3:53 pm
1 emeralds 310 7
3/3/2015 3:59 pm
RisingCrafted's Avatar RisingCrafted

US:

RisingMC is a new server, work in progress, that is going to expand quickly and eventually become big. We are looking for 2-3 devoted builders who are skillful and can build various structures. We are going to have UhcFactions, custom Kitpvp, and the next big minecraft gamemode called Race of Death.

What type of building we need:

We need lobbies for each gamemode along with a grand hub to connect all gamemodes together. We need maps and arenas for both our Race of Death, Kitpvp and future unique gamemodes. We are looking for various building styles and building types.

You:

As a builder for our server, you will be rewarded and credited for each of your builds. There is a separate build server filled with previous builds and plenty of room for future epic builds made by you and other builders. We have both worldedit and voxelsniper, full access, so you can build in full speed. The top builder will receive the head builder rank, where you will earn a cut out of donations for your builds and be very respected in the community.

How to apply:

Applying is very fast and simple, and doesn't require a super long paragraph on why you should be a builder, because let's be honest, everyone puts they want to be a builder for a server because they want to help out or become better at building, and that's very repetitive. However, there is a short Skype (text based) interview where I just asks a few short questions, you send a few pictures of your builds and what you are capable of, explain what you want to build for the server if you get accepted, and wait. For me to start a Skype interview, you need to fill out the form below.

IGN:
How many servers have you been builder on:

Good luck!
RisingCrafted
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer