Role-play Server-project

DavidAdam's Avatar DavidAdam9/23/16 6:33 am
1 emeralds 159 3
9/25/2016 4:18 am
DavidAdam's Avatar DavidAdam
Summary:

The server-project is intended to become a fully fledged, dynamic and serious medieval fantasy role-play community. It’s setting would be that of our own design, the years and technological milestones would be entirely separated from the world we inhabit, as well as everything else within. However, unlike most fantasy settings, this will be within a singular race and the choices will be with two secular cultures, or player made cultures (within reason of course).

What I mean by a ‘dynamic and serious medieval fantasy role-play community’:

A community based upon a minecraft server, where players create and play characters which are based around the server’s theme, history and lore. Each character will have the chances to rise to fame, power, or wealth, and indulge upon whatever it is they hold dear, while all having an impact upon the world they live within. Based in what we today class as the medieval times, with some bits of fantasy thrown into the mix.

Information about myself:

I am a motivated man, in my twenties, who thoroughly enjoys role-playing as a hobby, and adding onto my love of the medieval era, as well as the fantasy genres of writings, this only made sense to me. My past with role-play is vastly bigger than that of minecraft, however I have been within staff teams in various communities before as well as leading many of their teams personally, or being one of three who ran the server as a whole. What it is that I offer to the project is my financial management, staff management, and community relations experience, all with my positive attitude, dedication to creating something worthwhile and a love of what it is I am wanting to do.

What it is I am looking for:

Basically two, to four, motivated individuals who all share their own love for the hobby of role-playing, and have both a creative mind as well as a one who is able to look at situations objectively. People who would like to share in founding a unique, enjoyable and worthwhile experience for players, and are able to assist in laying the groundwork for everything else to build off of. Setting the ideas, lore, history, mechanics, rules, etc. of a newfound community, in which from there we can start building. While I do not believe that age is a deciding factor, I do want the individuals to be mature, honest, and respectable.

How you can contact me:

For questions and enquiries, please feel free to leave a comment bellow, or send me a private message, and I will respond as quickly as able. However, if you wish to become part of the project, I would very much appreciate strictly personal messages as they will always end up being the go to afterwards, and there is no specific format, simply explain why you wish to be part of it and why that is.

Thank you for taking the time to read, looking forward to the responses.
DavidAdam
Level 1 : New Miner