School Of Minecraft! (Forum Post for Signup)

Vextro's Avatar Vextro12/13/12 6:31 pm
1 emeralds 100 3
12/14/2012 11:37 pm
Krazykilla999's Avatar Krazykilla999
Hello! Im Principal/Teacher Vextro!
Im Here to Proudly Present you With our Official Blog Post for the School of Minecraft!
In The School We will Have Certain types of Classes for... Minecraft PVP, Spleef,
Basic Training(For Survival) And Even Redstone.
If you want to Apply You Need to do 2 Things.

1. Go to the Blog to Read for Updates and Things Like that.
LINK: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/school-of-minecraft/

2. Go to this website
Link: https://jupitergrades.com/signup/?58916
Enter in A id Ex. V123456 The V is for Vextro or for you Your First Initial
The Numbers are the ID so you can Buy things In game With diamonds and Gold and Other things Like that.

Here are the Types Of Jobs I will Need are...
Secretaries(0/3)
Builders(0/4)
Teachers(0/5)
Vice Principal(0/1)
Lunch-Men/women(0/4)
Total People 13 People Needed for Permeant Jobs
and 4 for Building Parts of the school.

Application for Job/Student
Click to reveal
Name:
If worker What Job?:
If Student Give Me an ID(then If your accepted Go to Jupiter grades and Make it):
Redstone Skills(Builders Only):
Building Skills(Builders Only):
Why Should I Hire/Enroll you to My School(3 GOOD Sentences):

THIS SAME WILL BE ON THE BLOG POST BUT THIS HAS THE LIST OF JOBS.
Vextro
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Krazykilla999
12/14/2012 11:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Can the server please be cracked because my friend was letting me use his acc then the pass got changed and he moved a while ago so i cant ask him for it, if so here is my application
Name:Tyler
What do you want to Be?(Student/worker)Worker
If worker What Job?: PVP teacher, vice principal, or Spleef teacher
If Student Give Me an ID(then If your accepted Go to Jupiter grades and Make it):
Why Should I Hire/Enroll you to My School(3 GOOD Sentences):
You should hire me because im active, trustable, easy going and all that good stuff. I want to help out because it will be fun to help out people that want to learn how to excell in area's that they need to know in most minecraft servers, for example most servers have pvp and even if your not a big fighter it is good to know some tricks for self defence. Another exaple is for me i put spleef because in some servers their are spleef matches and alot of them give the winner prizes and some of those prizes can help you out alot so your want to know how to win. I hope I am accepted because i really like to help people out and on servers where you raid and things like that i go out and give new people gear to help them get started.
-KrazyKilla999 out... peace.
ps. if you want to skype mine is redslurpie and im on that wheneverim on the cpu
SabreHD
12/14/2012 11:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name: MonkeyBlood (Ryan)
What do you want to Be?(Student/worker) Student
If worker What Job?:
If Student Give Me an ID(then If your accepted Go to Jupiter grades and Make it): R258741
Why Should I Hire/Enroll you to My School(3 GOOD Sentences): I may be old, but I know everything there is to build. The only thing I need to learn is the mastery of redstone and survival tips. I want to learn new things so I can experience more of the game.
pieFTW123
12/13/2012 10:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Name: PyRoFilms
What do you want to Be?(Student/worker) Student
If worker What Job?:
If Student Give Me an ID(then If your accepted Go to Jupiter grades and Make it): Ex K318585
Why Should I Hire/Enroll you to My School(3 GOOD Sentences) I would love to join this exquisite school. This school sounds wonderful and a good place for me to learn good minecraft tactics like how to survive a creeper attack. This is why i would love to join this wonderful school.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome