School Server[NEW {looking for hire}]

XArcanezeroX's Avatar XArcanezeroX4/27/13 3:20 pm
2/12/2016 9:35 am
NativeGamer23's Avatar NativeGamer23
{This is the first time I'm making a open server} i need:
builder's.
Teacher's. [people who know how to do stuff in mine craft + stuff like mine craft history]
Some one who can teach me how to make this server bukkit.

As well as this the server will be whitelisted till it is done so i need your:
IGN:
History on other server's:
Why:

Ip: 216.246.149.17:26656
XArcanezeroX
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/12/2016 9:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
NativeGamer23
IGN:NativeGamer23
Job: Teacher
Past servers: I had another school server, but I had to pay real money to be a teacher, so that did not work out for me, I wanted a different server that I can be a teacher on.

Why: I would love to teach young lovers of Minecraft about the way Minecraft became. And some other facts that they would need to know. I got grown up by a teacher and that teacher taught me some stuff.
08/28/2015 9:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
DaObsisionMinah
Is this still going on?
01/21/2014 3:06 pm
GhostlyHunter2
IGN:GhostlyHunter2
Job:Anything i can get will be fine...
History on other server's:Im Head mod on a minecraft server now and i was temp. mod on a server before
Why:I think i will be a good/loving person on this server...

Thank for Reading my app. -GhostlyHunter2
01/19/2014 2:17 pm
Level 1 : New Network
thatweirdkat
IGN: Thatweirdkat
Job: Potion teacher
History on other servers: I was assistant of server founder 2 times
Why: They knew i wanted to be a part of them so they started things slow at first and then my possibilities got very high

Thank you, TWK
01/17/2014 11:19 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Dragonix12
Also, i actually run my own bukkit server, so I could teach you how to use it, configure plugins, and stuff. I also could teach minecraft history (i have played minecraft since alpha, so I know a lot about the past and current), command blocks(I built multiple minigames and custom maps entirely made of command blocks, so I have a lot of experience with it), or building (I taught the building class on the other school server roleplay, and I build very well, here are some pics: http://s1059.photobucket.com/user/derek ... plications). I hope to be a teacher or builder or both (if possible, preferred)!
01/17/2014 11:15 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Dragonix12
ign- qwerty12030
age- 15
job-builder
history on other servers-i actually have been a builder on another school server made by cartercarpenter but eventually there was server issues so it was dis-continued
why-because i always loved school roleplays and helping build, also since the other school server i worked for was dis continued so i wanted to continue the work on here
01/17/2014 10:21 pm
Rainbow_Carrot
IGN: Rainbow_Carrot
Job: I really want to be a student.
History On Other Servers: I played on many other servers. I played mostly creative, econemy survival and mini games. I was a student on many other servers and i would like another!
Why: Because i like acing all of my quizzes. I think that minecraft schools are fun and i want to be a part of one.
01/12/2014 8:27 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Bixxel_44
IGN- Bixxel_44
Teacher
On other server's I've been an admin, and a co-owner

I would want to teach how to make Potions because I'm good at it and i know where to find ingredients out the wild of Minecraft and how to grow/craft them. If not, then history, because I'd think it be cool to teach Minecraft's history and other aspects of that
12/29/2013 12:59 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
krusebear
Name: James
IGN: krusebear
Age 14
Timezone: Central USA
I believe that I would be the best choice for Admin or Co-Owner because I have lots of experience with a leadership or protective position. I am a very kind person, am willing to help anyone upon request, and am an easy person to get along with. I am always open to suggestions or correction and take them very seriously. I am very laid back and love to have fun but I can always “get down to business”!

I have been playing This server for about 1 day now and am experienced with how the server's works I am on usually from two to five hours a day most days and enjoy conversing with other players and Admins. It even excites me more that this is a new server and many more possibilities are available.

I consider myself a decent PVP-er but definitely not the best. I am currently working on improving that by practicing day by day. I also hope that, as I grow closer to the players that I can take their suggestions and use them to improve upon, thus helping the server and me.

I will familiarized myself with the Server rules and have also read the rules on the forums. I completely understand them and will not take them lightly. I understand how to gain staff and the consequences.

I am a very outgoing person and always welcome new people. I never want anyone left out and feel bad. I believe that anyone and everyone should be included no matter their race, religion, or opinions.

I have spent countless hours gaining ranks on other servers. However, I don’t always think “me, me, me”. I love to help others. I also try to spend lots of time getting to know the players and staff on the server. I believe this is a key part in having a truly amazing time on the server.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application! It is much appreciated. - Kruse
12/29/2013 12:31 pm
CooledDown123
Ign MajesticMan04
Job teacher
12/29/2013 12:31 pm
CooledDown123
Ign: dont have one
Job: dont have one
History on other servers: I have been a admin on 19 servers
Why: i want to be a staff on this server because i think it is going to be the best server ever
12/29/2013 12:26 pm
CooledDown123
Igh MajesticMan04
Job Staff
12/29/2013 12:24 pm
CooledDown123
Ign: dont have one
Job: dont have one
History on other servers: I have been a admin on 19 servers
Why: i want to be a staff on this server because i think it is going to be the best server ever
11/10/2013 2:33 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
Seppieweppie_
As well as this the server will be whitelisted till it is done so i need your:
IGN: Seppieweppie
History on other server's: Admin , Designer(architect) , helper , Best player
Why: cause i wanne learn people how to build modern / mediaval
11/10/2013 2:27 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
monkeykyle30918
IGN:
Job:Teacher and OP
History on other server's:I played as admin on 10 servers, mod on 15, and helper on 1.
Why:I love minecraft. I know lots of things about it, like cats do not take fall damage.
Cats scare Creepers, the opposite of dogs.
11/10/2013 2:22 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Fluffeh101
My Application

IGN: Fluffeh_101
Job: Crafting Teacher
History On Other Servers: Co-Owner 1 Time, Admin 4 Times, Moderator 6 Times
Why: I've Been Playing Minecraft For About 3 Years Now, I Know How To Craft Everything! I'm Still Learning Some Things In 1.7.2, But I Learn Very Quickly!

Thanks!
11/10/2013 1:59 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
benj4141
IGN: dragon_Kookie
Job:teacher
History on other servers:i usually show people around help other'sand help other's if needed mod on a server before it was greifed
Why; i fell like i want something i put my mind 2 it and i WANT a fun server im ean tehre r alot of great servers but i want to help make 1 better
10/31/2013 4:05 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Shocker313
IGN: Shocker313
History on other server's: Excellent (never banned. Unless my friends as just jerks, but on public servers, no bans )
Why: Just looking for a place to spread my knowledge about minecraft. (I know everything about the game)
By the way, to specify, I want to be a redstone teacher I'm amazing at it
10/22/2013 8:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
battlestar01
IGN: sam_i_am__01
Job: builder or teacher
History on other server's: owner, admin, builder, moderater
Why: i want to teach others about minecraft and i love working with other players. i would love to be a part of your staff. I can build really well too.
09/28/2013 4:47 pm
AzamInuzuka
IGN:
AzamInuzuka

Job:
Head of Behaviour, Plugin Manager or Admin

History on other servers:
Moderator on EphorCraft

Why:
Well I would like to be head of behaviour because I consider myself to be a strict person when I feel like it. I can be kind to those who are kind, but those who stand out of order will get slapped. As I have my own server, I know how I should act if I want them to stay with the server.
I would like to be a Plugin Manager as I have a wide-range of knowledge on plugins as I have my own bukkit server.
I would also like to be an admin as I will make sure no-one starts to be a bitch, no-one starts to troll and if they do they can get a kick in their ass.
Yours Sincerely,
Az
09/25/2013 5:09 am
TheFabosvabo1
IGN:fabosvabo1

Age:12 (playing minecraft 6 years so don't worry i am not bad)

Job:real life?? well i am 12 so...

History on other server's:Hundreds

Why:I wanna help other kids by being a teacher because it was really hard to learn to play minecraft alone so i think kids need help and i want to be the one to help them ;D
09/25/2013 5:11 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder
GameblockNetwork
Erm, Minecraft isnt out for 6 years... only for 3 almost.. -.- derpface...
09/18/2013 9:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TheCraftingLord
IGN:TheCraftingLord
Job:Teacher
History on other server's:Builders on 3 server
Why:cause i want to see how a school looks in MC
09/18/2013 8:51 pm
xXDarkFyreXx
IGN: xXDarkFyreXx
Job: Builder, I can make beautiful builds in a short amount of time.
History: I am an Owner on a server that sadly got griefed by our own staff. Also I was a moderator on a 300 man server.
Why: I love school the minigame and I would greatly love to help with spawn and other buildings. I also want to help you with your server.
09/18/2013 8:23 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
iamkillerjoe
IGN:AtDawnIRage
Name:Seth Laughlin
Maturity :7/10, No one is a 10! I'm mature, I pick 7 because I sometimes act funny and am nice to others
Building Skill:8/10 I am a good builder
Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for over 2 years now. I have been Co-Owner of one server that got shut down though.
How Often I Play: I try my best to play everyday. Most of the time everyday and usually about 6 hours a day.
Will Abuse:No! I will not! I am a Christian if needed I will earn trust first as much as needed
What will you do to make the server better:I will build warps, help with knowing what plugins and commands for ranks we should have, handle all the chat, I will deal with situations that need to be dealt with, stop hackers and cheaters, being friendly, enforcing rules, bringing others to the server,explaining stuff.
09/18/2013 8:13 pm
OmarFk
IGN:OmarFk_11
Job:Teacher (building and adv. redstone and tachnical stuff)
History on other server's: Currently creating own Hub, and admin at Grizzly survival, a work in progress survival server.
Why:I've always wanted to share my minecraft knowledge.

Thanks!
09/08/2013 1:05 am
coolguy1365
IGN:coolguy1365
Job:Math Teacher
History on other server’s:Pretty good
Why:I am AWESOME at math
08/12/2013 10:54 pm
blademast985
IGN: blademast
JOB:Techer/admin teacher recommended
OTHER SERVER EXPERIENCE: I was a guard on a few prison servers and I owned a server
WHY: I know a lot about history of minecraft and know all of admins and how act as one
07/25/2013 9:37 pm
cloud_21
Ing:cloud_21
job:teacher and admin if that is ok.
History on other server's: head admin on one and on the almost all the others the owner trust me and likes me.
why:beacuse i think it would be nice to help people out.
07/20/2013 8:24 pm
Level 1 : New Network
creedican
IGN:creedican
Job: Builder & Teacher
History on other server's: Mod over 20 times
Why:*I want to teach and I love to build.
Other: I know about MC history and can teach how to build and pvp
07/20/2013 8:15 pm
LivingReal
IGN: LivingRealMC
Job: Teacher/Parent or something
History on other servers: op 3 times mod 1 time
Why: Im a fun person and can handle mself and others
07/19/2013 3:27 am
CPU_9
IGN:CPU_9
Job:Maitnece officer/Groundsmen
History on other server's:I have been co-owner on many servers I own a website if you wish to view that Just ask, have owned 12 servers Which I have past on to other players
Why: I'm a dedicated player I spend alot of time on the computer As I study I.T
I can code Html As well as java script, I can help in any way you want I have skype as well, Overall I think your onto a great idea here And I would love to help you grow this community, Growing a community is like raising a Child You watch it grow and develop and that's what this perfect website Named PMC is about right?
07/12/2013 12:25 am
Level 21 : Expert Artist
xXSilentMelodiesXx
:
IGN:FCS1264
Job:builder
History on other server's: I haven't been able to be on many servers lately because my laptop crapped out on me and I couldn't success multiplayer, but I really think it's irrelevant because you just need to see what I've built.
Why: I love the idea of a school server and like to build, also if you're planning of having events in the school I have an idea for one and am currently making a map based on it.
07/11/2013 11:43 pm
coolguy1365
IGN:coolguy1365
Job:redstone teacher
History on other server's:normaly i am a guest or member because my parents dont let me buy
Why:i am a redstoner,studying redstone since i started playing minecraft
07/07/2013 12:45 pm
AlexSaintsBoy
IGN:AlexSaintsBoy
Job:i dont know what they are but i would apply for P.E Teacher
History on other servers: i am head admin on 4 servers and moderator on 2
Why:I love to role-play and i love meeting new people
06/21/2013 7:24 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Artist
Nerdyboy6057
IGN: Nerdyboy6057
Job: Builder
History on other server's: I play on many servers, have never been banned, and have been head builder or admin on about 7 other servers.
Why: Because I love to help new servers get up and running.
06/21/2013 2:26 pm
MCGenius
IGN: lempamo
History: I am the owner of my own server, ExplorerCraft:Bukkit.
Why: I know all about Minecraft and it's history. I'm a friendly guy, and i would LOVE to help out!

P.S. I cant join if online mode is set to on
06/11/2013 5:19 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
crafter295
IGN: crafter295
Job:
Teacher or builder
History:
I am a staff on Digital_Dinos server Digital Craft, and still am but server is not up most of the time.
Why:
I love to help out on servers and be a part of the community, I am friendly, and if you check out some of my posts then you will see I am an experienced builder.
06/11/2013 4:57 pm
Kg225
Ign: kg225_8D
Age 14
Job teacher
History been op and admin many times
Why I have been playing minecraft a while, and am very smart outside of minecraft as well . I am in many honors classes and am on high honor roll at my school. I follow the rules and would be a devoted player
06/03/2013 10:38 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
GraveRunner
Arcane, to make the server bukkit, you install the latest version of craftbukkit.jar to your server.
06/03/2013 10:13 pm
Roboflam3
IGN:robometeor
Job:teacher/admin/builder
History on other server's:i was an admin on a survival server and was a pretty cool admin
Why:im bored and want to teach people about the history of minecraft and whatnot
also i love to build and my bro is an awesome builder and he can help sometime on my acc. (this was edited)
05/30/2013 4:55 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Puncher
RolePlayMASTER
IGN: kayoss123
Job: Teacher and Builder
History on other server's: Well, I've built stuff on server and I've owned a server once. Also I've played minecraft sense 1.1.
Why: (Not sure what your asking.) The reason I want to be a teacher and a builder is because I like to be helpful! I can teach people about the history of minecraft and how everything works. I've build statues and houses and towns.
05/19/2013 7:06 am
generalbacon9827
IGN: General_Bacon9
History on other server's: I was admin on one server, but am not anymore so I can have lots of time to go on server.
Why: I want to be a part of a server that's different from the rest and not some generic factions server.
05/12/2013 7:13 am
anonpmc598220
[deleted]
05/12/2013 3:50 am
chacha00
IGN: chacha00
Job: Teacher, would there be students? If there are student I would be a student
History on other servers: Co-Admin, Op, and have hosted my own server
Why: Lol, I'm bored and want a bit of roleplay
04/27/2013 7:37 pm
RonniEpik
Doesn't work....
04/27/2013 6:36 pm
RonniEpik
Still can't join....
04/27/2013 6:51 pm
XArcanezeroX
what does it say
04/27/2013 6:54 pm
RonniEpik
It says : Connecting to the server.. for a while then, : Connection timed out : connect
04/27/2013 6:31 pm
RonniEpik
What is new ip?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome