I.C. IN SEARCH OF PROFESSIONAL BUILDERS (Payed)

Green_Fox's Avatar Green_Fox2/11/16 6:08 pm
1 emeralds 169 3
2/12/2016 1:08 pm
Green_Fox's Avatar Green_Fox
I am the owner of the new server Industrial Conquest. This server has just been started and we are in dire need of a spawn. I will be accepting professional builders only and only those with well detailed application and proof of experience in building. The proof should be shown as pictures of course. I will be awarding special ranks on the server equivalent to the highest ranking donator on the server to those who help build the spawn. If you would like to know more about the server and what we plan to do please read below but if this was enough for you skip to the application process.
*READ* I will be paying a small amount but only if you show that you are a professional builder (Portfolio, examples) and I will be paying you after the job is done (to avoid scams). If you quit in the middle of the job then no pay, no matter how much is done.

About the server:
This is a story of war. The nations of a land far, far away have arised and are battling for dominance. Battling for resources using their abilities to control the gases around them, experting in sharpshooting and sword combat. The nations have learned to combine over forty different types of metal to forge the strongest of weapons. They have learned to craft the farthest and fastest shooting firearms. They have learned to tame the gases around them. They have learned to train beasts to do their bidding. And they have learned to make their foes bend to their will. But one question still remains. Which one nation will rise to the top? Controlling the others? And do they know of one player who will change their fate and mark their name in the history of this great land. That player is you.

Application:
Skype (Required):
Why you want to be a builder:
Experience:
Examples (Pictures):
Green_Fox
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer