Searching dedicated host

worthdwarf's Avatar worthdwarf12/1/14 2:10 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 21
12/17/2014 12:06 pm
The_Sowhart's Avatar The_Sowhart
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSpiffingBroadcast

Hello my name is Worth and I'm a member of the Spiffing Broadcast.
The Spiffing Broadcast is a YouTube group based around doing Machinimas but also doing occasionally gaming content now and then when we feel that content is going a tad bit slow, just to keep our subscribers with some content!

Right now we're searching for a someone who's willing to host a tekkit server for us to record on. It's not necessary for you to actually be in the video but you will get supported by our group and if u have other servers we will mention them in vids. If u want however you can be in the videos as long as you're suitable for the group

We are all nice and friendly people who like to have a laugh when recording.
Just be wary to only apply if you believe you will be dedicated and won't slack on us.

please fill in the application below so its easy for us to review everybody.

Name:
Skype?:
Is YouTube something you want to do and be apart of a commited group of people?:
Any skills?:
Can you host a server and would be willing to do so?:
Anything else you would like to add?:

I shall keep an eye on this thread for any applications, you will all be considered
Anyone who will get in will either by contacted via PM or will be added on Skype directly.
worthdwarf
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/17/2014 3:45 am
worthdwarf
bump
12/15/2014 9:40 am
worthdwarf
bump
12/12/2014 10:16 am
worthdwarf
bump
12/10/2014 12:06 pm
worthdwarf
bump
12/09/2014 2:04 pm
worthdwarf
bump
12/08/2014 1:49 am
worthdwarf
bump
12/07/2014 2:43 pm
worthdwarf
bump
12/07/2014 4:14 am
worthdwarf
bump
12/06/2014 3:45 am
worthdwarf
bump
12/05/2014 10:21 am
worthdwarf
bump
12/04/2014 6:50 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Nerd
j_boy1234
Why would anyone host a 132 subscriber youtuber a free server!!? Bit harsh but eh...
12/13/2014 2:34 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
The_Sowhart
I think you misunderstood the point of the post, We are essentially recruiting a placement for someone who wants to join a YouTube group that is striving to get somewhere on youtube, we are looking for a member who would be willing to help us by somewhat hosting a server for all of us including himself to use for Recording purposes. That doesn't mean buying a server since its easy to host via a home computer if its a personal group server.
12/17/2014 3:55 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
FawdawAS
I don't think this will work, you already got someone who was willing to host a server for your group but you said no to them. You wont get unlimited offers so say yes to the few that do offer you a server. It also says that you are welcoming the host to join your videos if they suite your group requirements, but you said no to them because they wanted to record with you.

My advice: Take what you can get
12/17/2014 12:06 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
The_Sowhart
They weren't offering to be in TheSpiffingBroadcast though and also you can't just take what you can get, you have to take timezones and where that person is into consideration, its no good to have a server that is hosted half way across the world for a group of people that reside mostly in the Europe areas.
12/04/2014 10:06 am
worthdwarf
cause they wanne help out and be friendly i suppose
12/04/2014 2:39 am
worthdwarf
bump
12/02/2014 6:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
nickscharko
worthdwarfRight now we're searching for a someone who's willing to host a tekkit server for us to record on. It's not necessary for you to actually be in the video but you will get supported by our group and if u have other servers we will mention them in vids. If u want however you can be in the videos as long as you're suitable for the group

do you remember what you posted? i got what you need buddy and you obviously don't have the money to pay for a host...
12/02/2014 1:34 pm
nickscharko
i should've added her channel is not a mine craft channel it is a crafting one but she has a good knowledge base on how to get subs. she and i are both mature she's 32 and we both have a good sense of humor
12/02/2014 1:32 pm
nickscharko
My name's nick
male
nicksscharko@gmail.com
georgia
yes me and a friend are going to start recording mine craft vids, she already has a youtube channel with 1k subs and is generating money
i just bought and setup a server yesterday for sky factory
me and her would be in the videos and we would want you to mention our channels

skyping me is the best way to contact me as i might not remember to check back here
12/02/2014 4:35 pm
worthdwarf
I think you might have gotten the wrong idea. We are looking for someone to host a server for this group. Not for two extra members to record with.
12/02/2014 8:36 am
worthdwarf
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome