Searching for a particular type of server

Aydeg's Avatar Aydeg4/25/17 11:15 pm
4/27/2017 12:22 pm
XxPermaxX's Avatar XxPermaxX
So, I want to start playing minecraft again but this is only if I find the exact type of server I want. I've searched on many website for a server like I want but never finded anything. That's why today i'll tell you the type of server I'm looking for and hopefully someone will know a server matching my description of the server I'm looking for.

So I'm looking for a server with a city where player can buy plots and prebuilt house to either live there or to make a shop of their own. If you go far enough, you'll reach the end of the village and you will be in the wilderness where pvp and freebuild are always on. Players can ask moderator to claim their house. You can protect your chests and your doors. Players can choose a job and win money by doing the right things. Players can rank up and unlock new things. There is dungeon to attack. There's mcmmo plugin.

That is basically the tyoe of server I'm lookin for, if you know a server that is really similar or even better, identical, please leave the name and the ip in the comments.
Aydeg
Level 1 : New Miner