Searching for plugin need help finding.

Huntalicious's Avatar Huntalicious2/1/15 3:42 am
2/2/2015 10:31 pm
Huntalicious's Avatar Huntalicious
Hi! I'm trying to find a plugin for a server I would like to start. the problem is, I have never run across a plugin that does what I would like, And my specifications are too many for a google search. I'm looking for a plugin that allows me to basically set up a justice system among players currently online to help admins who can't be on all the time, not have a shit server because people are ruining it. What I would like to be able to do. Is have one player open a vote to send a player to jail. If 90 percent of other players online vote for this then said player will be teleported to a jail (that I built) and they will be stuck there until I can get on and sort things out. This way i can have an open server and not have to worry about being on constantly. That sounds simple but I have yet to find that. I tried googleing and it came up with things similar but not what I want. I realize there are probably a few issues with this but I think I could make it work. If anyone knows where I can find a plugin like this, please tell me. Thank you for taking the time to read this and for your responses.
-H
Huntalicious
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner