Connor PlaysMC's Avatar Connor PlaysMC3/29/15 11:30 am
3/29/2015 12:31 pm
Connor PlaysMC's Avatar Connor PlaysMC
Name:
Connor

Username:
__Connor__

Why:
I would like to apply for Admin because I understand that many people ask for help and most people who apply for Admin do not help but If I get chosen to be Admin I would Help anyone in need of help... I also have had experience in asking for help and most Admins on other servers do not respond... but with my experience on this server I'm sure all members of staff will help those in need. I would also like to be a helper as I enjoy making a difference helping those players who need help on making something or if they don't understand something.​
Understand:
I understand all the duties and responsibilities of being a staff member as I have had experience in being the admin of a server before so I know what I must and mustn't do.
I also understand that I will have to be sensible and mature on how to settle situations.​

Experience:
Yes I have. I have been an Admin on a Pvp server. I was well known and very helpful but being the admin on that server sadly came to an end as the server closed down. The server was quite popular but they didn't get enough donations. ​

Difference:
I will make a difference by helping out every player who needs my help and I will also know what I must and mustn't do do help out. I will also be a bright addition to the staff as I love playing on this server and I have made a lot of new friends I actually make friends on Chillax every day​

About you:
I am a very mature and honest person. I am also very smart and I can think of ideas very quick. I am a good listener and I am always enjoying myself. I am a student at Stockport Grammar School and I am quite a clever and sharp person.​

Skype or Teamspeak:

Timezone:
EST

Ban Record:
Never
You see two staff members fighting over public chat, what do you do?:
I would say calm down and just try and stop them from fighting I would get into a Skype call with them If they have Skype and settle the situation carefully...​

A player claims that another player is using a hacked client, how do you handle the situation?:
I would ask for proof and I would also once again talk to them on Skype If they have Skype and Check if that person was using a hacked client. The proof i would ask for would be screenshots of the problem and if the player was hacking and I have proof of it I would ask for a higher member of staff to ban him and I would also give the proof (screen shots and chat) to the staff member.​

A player is spamming in chat that he wishes to be banned from the server, how do you react?:
I would message him whats the problem and if he ignores that and keeps spamming I would kick him saying 1st warning with a mute and If he continues I would ask a higher member of staff to ban him. I myself don't like spammers spamming the chat It's just a stupid and immature thing to do.​

A player is continuously being disrespectful to staff members, including yourself. How do you handle the situation?:
I would handle the situation by asking whats the matter and ask him why are you being so rude and disrespectful to the staff and try and settle the situation. If he carries on being rude and disrespectful I would have to mute him and if he keeps being disrespectful I would ask higher member of staff to ban him I would tell the staff why I want him to be banned​
Connor PlaysMC
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner